• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 3,512 Views, 135 Comments

Equestria Girls: The New Doctor - zZ Sky Ninja Zz



The 11th Doctor is a little different than he is in the show, when he lands in a new (but familiar) universe. With his companion Twilight Sparkle, he saves the universe from evil (Cliche much?) Equestria Girls universe, possible Doctor/Twilight

  • ...
5
 135
 3,512

It's all over

Twilight was rushing to the hospital with Velvet and Night Light in tow. They saw him on the street looking for them. Right now, Velvet was explaining everything to her husband.

"So, that boy is back and the world's about to end?"

"Exactly."

Night Light groaned. "Great, fantastic way to spend a Monday morning."

"I can't get in!" Twilight yelled. She gasped when she saw the damage inside. "What in the world happened?"

She took out her phone and dialed the Doctor. "Doctor, where are you? Where did you go?"

She then frowned. "Why do I hear an engine on your end?"

"Just getting a vehicle!" The Doctor said on the other end, showing he was in a fire engine.

"Do you even know how to drive?"

The Doctor smiled. "Of course, I used to own a car on my third incarnation. Bit rusty though. Are you in the hospital?"

Twilight groaned, but then spotted a rock beside her. Velvet noticed. "Twilight, what are you doing?"

Twilight picked up the rock and aimed at the glass door. "Something I never thought I would do."

She threw the rock, smashing the glass and leaving a hole big enough for all three of them to fit in. "Let's go!"

The two adults couldn't believe their daughter just did that, but quickly dismissed the thought when they saw her dashing into the hospital. "Velvet, why were the doors locked?"

Velvet pondered this while running to Twilight. "I don't know, the doors were not meant to be locked."

The trio then ran to the coma ward but were shocked to find it a mess. "Oh God." Velvet whispered.

"Nurse." A womans voice called from behind them, they turned to see a woman with two children.

"What happened?" Night Light asked.

"Twilight, I didn't quite like the fact you decided to ignore me." The Doctor called from the phone. "Are you in?"

Twilight put the phone to her ear. "Yes, but judging from what I'm seeing, so's Prisoner Zero."

"You need to get out of there, I'm on my way."

"It was awful." The mother said. "He just kept shouting and shouting."

But the trio were shocked when one of the children started speaking in the mothers voice. "That dog started attacking everyone, some of the people managed to escape with patients. We hid in the ladies room, did you seem him?"

Noticing the expressions, the mother continued. "Oh, I see. It's hard when there are three mouths."

The three then opened their mouths to reveal razor sharp needle teeth. Velvet screamed.

"Oh my god!" Night Light shouted.

"Run!" Twilight yelled.

That's what they did, the mother and children were right on their tails. Twilight lead the way and decided that the coma ward was the best place to hide out as the other rooms were locked. She noticed a girl wearing a stetson hiding behind a trolley but ignored her as she and her parents sprinted for the ward.

Applejack sighed in relief as the monster passed her, she looked down at her little sister who was in her arms. "Don't you worry Applebloom, ah'll make sure yer safe."

But Applebloom just kept on muttering. "Please save us Doctor...."

Applejack looked down. "She keeps mentioning a doctor, but who? Ah hope those three are gonna be okay."

Twilight, Velvet and Night Light managed to do a full circuit around the hospital and get into the coma ward, they slammed the doors and Night Light held it shut.

"Move!" Velvet yelled, she slid a broom along the handles barricading it. Meanwhile, the Doctor was hearing everything and was concerned. "Twilight, what's going on?"

The purple skinned girl was huffing for breath, she wasn't that athletic and was struggling to breath. "We..... barricaded..... ourselves.... where are you?"

Spike whimpered in the backpack, Twilight petted him and spoke softly. "It's okay Spike, the Doctor will save us."

"I'm almost there, which window are you in?"

Twilight's eyes widened in shock. "How can you ask a question as dumb as that at a time like this?"

"Just tell me!"

Twilight scanned out the window. "Okay, first floor, on the left, fourth from the end."

She saw a glow from under the door and the broom finally gave way due to Prisoner Zero pounding it, he was different. It was a little girl wearing a green T-Shirt, jeans and a pink bow. When she spoke she had a country accent.

"Twilight Sparkle, I've been observing you for the past year. Little Twilight, thinking the Doctor was gunna come back. Bet y'all feel stupid for that."

Twilight was scared, but determined. "The Doctor will save us!"

"Ah doubt that, time's running out."

Her phone vibrated, Twilight looked at it and it said 'Duck'. "Duck!"

Twilight hit the deck, Velvet and Night Light following suit. The window smashed due to a ladder crashing through it. The Doctor climbed through and dusted himself off. "Sorry I'm late. Wait, I'm not late I still have three minutes. There is still time."

"For what, Time Lord?" Prisoner Zero asked.

"Take the disguise off. They'll find you in a heartbeat, no one dies." The Doctor explained.

"The Atraxi will kill me this time. If am gunna die, let there be fire!"

The Time Lord pondered this. "Okay, you came here through a crack, do it again and leave."

"Ah didn't open that crack."

"Well somebody did." The Doctor stated.

Prisoner Zero smirked. "The cracks in the skin of the universe, do you know where they came from? You don't do you?"

"The Doctor in the TARDIS doesn't know, doesn't know." He taunted. Prisoner Zero grinned evilly. "The universe is cracked. The Pandorica will open. Silence will fall!"

The Doctor saw the clock and grinned. "And we are off, look at that!"

Night Light was confused. "Did that clock go to zero?"

"Hey my phone!" Twilight yelled when she saw the time set to zero.

The Doctor smirked and explained. " Yeah, I know, just a clock. Whatever. But do you know what's happening right now? In one bench in this city, my team are working. Shining Armour, Cadance and the world. And do you know what they're doing? They're spreading the word all over the world, quantum fast. The word is out. And do you know what the word is? The word is Zero. Now, me, if I was up in the sky in a battleship, monitoring all Earth communications, I'd probably take that as a hint. And if I had a whole battle fleet surrounding the planet, I'd be able track a simple old computer virus to its source in, what, under a minute? The source, by the way, is right here!"

He showed Velvets phone which also had zero on it. There was then a bright light outside the hospital. "And look! They've found us!"

Prisoner Zero remained emotionless. "The Atraxi are few. They only tracked a phone, not me."

"Oh really, well in this very phone I have quite a number of pictures." Showing the Prisoner the phone, the Doctor continued. "Every form you've learned to take, right here. Ooo, and being uploaded about now. And the final score is, no TARDIS, no Screwdriver, two
minutes to spare. Who da man?"

Receiving only blank looks, the Doctor rolled his eyes. "Ugh, I'm never saying that again, fine."

"Ah'll just take a new form." Prisoner Zero stated.

Laughing a little, the Doctor retorted. "Oh please, it'll take you months to form a psychic link."

Prisoner Zero grinned. "And ah have had months."

Twilight felt really light headed, which Twilight noticed. "Honey, are you okay?"

Twilight collapsed on her side, Velvet ran over to her. "Twilight!"

The Doctor turned around and ran to her. "Twilight, don't you dare to go sleep, stay with me."

Prisoner Zero glowed and changed into a man with messy hair and undone clothing. The Doctor frowned. "That's rubbish, who's that supposed to be?"

Night Light frowned. "That's you."

The Time Lord whispered to Velvet. "That's what I look like?"

Velvet looked at him like he was insane. "You don't know what you look like?"

"It's been a long day."

He then frowned. "But still, why are you copying me? You linked with Twilight."

Suddenly, a girl emerged from a curtain and stood next to the duplicate, that girl was Twilight. "I didn't. Poor Twilight, she actually believed you when you told her about hose things and waited for you when you left. What a disappointment you've been."

The Doctor went to Twilight. "No, she's imagining me because she can still hear me."

Placing his head against Twilights, he continued. "Twilight, I know you can hear me, please listen. Remember the house, the room
you were in. Remember I tried to stop you but you went in. Twilight, dream about what you saw."

Feeling the change, Prisoner Zero growled. "No, NO!!!"

After glowing again, a blue snake/fish appeared, the Doctor grinned. "I must say, a great impersonation of yourself."

"PRISONER ZERO HAS BEEN LOCATED! PRISONER ZERO IS RESTRAINED!"

As he was vanishing, Zero hissed. "Silence Doctor, silence will fall."

The room was silent after that and Twilight woke up. "Ugh, what happened?"

Velvet cried and hugged her daughter. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

Night Light chuckled in relief. "So, we won? Everything is okay now? The sun is back to normal. You did it Doctor!"

The Doctor shook his head. "No, one more thing to do. I'm tracking the signal back. Sorry in advance Velvet."

Velvet frowned. "What for?"

"The bill." He phoned the Atraxi. "Oi, I didn't say you could go! Article fifty seven of the Shadow Proclamation. This is a fully established level five planet, and you were going to burn it? What? Did you think no-one was watching? You lot, back here, now."

The Doctor closed the connection and stated. "Now I've done it."

As he was walking away, the others were full of disbelief. Velvet stuttered. "D-Did he just bring them back? He saves the world from aliens and BRINGS THEM BACK?"

Twilight stood up and ran to him with her parents following closely behind. "Doctor where are you going?"

"To the roof." He then looked at his clothes and frowned. "No, wait a minute."

The Doctor dashed into a room filled with clothes, much to Velvets displeasure. "You can't g in here, why are you here?"

Checking out clothes, he explained. "I'm saving the world, I gotta looke the part. To hell with the raggedy. Time to put on a show."

Night Light was in disbelief. "You summoned aliens back to earth, real, vicious, deadly aliens."

Seeing the Doctor remove his shirt, he continued. "And you're taking your clothes off, guys he's taking his clothes off!"

The Doctor rolled his eyes. "Look away then if you don't feel comfortable."

Night Light and Velvet turned their backs. "You can't steal clothes, those belong to people." Velvet leaned to Twilight. "Aren't you gonna turn around?"

Twilight stared wide eyed at the Doctor, he was almost naked! Her hormones got the best of her so she folded her arms and smirked. "Nope."

At the roof

The Doctor, along with the others got to the roof. He was wearing fingerless gloves, jeans and new trainers. He also had a bunch of T-shirts draped over his shoulder.

Twilight folded her arms. "This is a good idea? They were leaving!"

"Leaving is good. Never coming back is better." He then shouted. "The Doctor shall see you now!"

The Atraxi hovering over them drops the eyeball down to which it scans the Doctor. "You are not from this world or universe."

Twilights jaw dropped. "Wait, what?"

The Doctor shrugged. "I like it just as much as my own universe."

He held out a green shirt which said 'punk rock' and frowned. "Hmmmm.... what do you think?"

"Is this world important?" Atraxi questioned.

The Doctor frowned. "Important? What's that mean, important? Six billion people live here. Is that important? Here's a better
question. Is this world a threat to the Atraxi? Well, come on. You're monitoring the whole planet. Is this world a threat?"

A projection was beamed showing all the various wars "No." Atraxi answered.

"Are the peoples of this world guilty of any crime by the laws of the Atraxi?"

After showing another projection, the answer was the same. "No."

"Okay. One more. Just one. Is this world protected? Because you're not the first lot to come here. Oh, there have been so many."

Velvet covered her mouth seeing the various aliens on the projection, weird silver robots, cone shaped robots. "These things were on our planet?"

"And what happened to them all?"

A final projection showed the previous Doctors, from four to ten. Eleven stepped through wearing his completed outfit. A black T-shirt, red hoodie, jeans with a chain hanging off, black fingerless gloves, a pair of headphones around his neck and white trainers with black soles. "I'm the Doctor, what I'm saying is, run."

And so it did. After hearing a noise, the Doctor pulled out a glowing key and grinned. He ran past the others while Twilight was
confused. "Wait, who were those people. Doctor!"

Cadance breathed a sigh of relief as she watched the sip fly away. "It's all over now."

Shining Armour nodded. "Yep, the world is saved."

"Doctor?"

The couple saw the newly clothed Doctor run towards the house. "Wait Doctor!"

The Time Lord grinned as his beloved TARDIS was standing there, he stroked the exterior. "Alright sexy, what have you got for me this time?"

The others got there in time to see the TARDIS dematerialize. Twilight looked down while Night Light was shocked. "That's it? He saves the world then leaves?"

But sometime in the future, Twilight would be hearing that same thrumming sound again.

Author's Note:

One more chapter to go folks, stay tuned for the epilogue of episode 1.
Favourite, Follow, Review.
Safety and Peace and may the Gods of Budder protect you.