• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 3,512 Views, 135 Comments

Equestria Girls: The New Doctor - zZ Sky Ninja Zz



The 11th Doctor is a little different than he is in the show, when he lands in a new (but familiar) universe. With his companion Twilight Sparkle, he saves the universe from evil (Cliche much?) Equestria Girls universe, possible Doctor/Twilight

  • ...
5
 135
 3,512

We only got 20 minutes to save the world! (Shoutout to that song)

"What?"

Twilight was now stomping away with her dog Spike in her backpack. The Doctor ran up to her. "Hold on, how long was I gone? Tell me!"

"A year!" Twilight shouted.

"What? Is that what I get for making sure the TARDIS doesn't explode, the wrong date and a frying pan to the face?"

Twilight kept walking. "You were late."

The Doctor rubbed his head. "You hit me with a frying pan!"

"You were late, not to mention the fact you broke into my house!" Twilight yelled.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated!" That same voice sounded.
Twilight gaped. "You've GOT to be kidding me, the ice cream man's in on this too?"

The Doctor frowned and ran up to the man. "Hey, why the heck are you playing THIS? Are you trying to scare the kids away?"

The ice cream man looked confused. "It's supposed to be Claire De Lune."

The Doctor snatched the radio and listened, that same voice again repeating the same sentence. He and Twilight looked around and noticed that it was also playing on a womans iPod and a mans mobile phone.

Twilight was shaking. "Doctor, what's going on?"

The Time Lord was pondering. "We need to get a device where it is transmitting that same sentence."

"But where? Oh wait, hey Shining Armour! Cadance!" Twilight waved. When the two turned around, their eyes widened when they saw the Doctor.

"Twily, what the heck is HE doing here?" Shining Armour growled.

Twilight put a hand up. "Long story." She then turned. "Doctor, where should we go?"

"Oh, not this again! He needs help Twilight, don't encourage him to keep up this crazy stuff!"

A quick glare from Twilight shut the older brother up. The Doctor snapped his fingers. "We go to one of your friends house, where's the nearest one?"

Twilight frowned. "I don't have friends."

"What?"

"I have studies, I don't have time for friends."

The Doctor placed his hands on his hips. "Friends are important, life isn't all about studying you know."

Twilight scoffed. "Ugh, your worse than mom."

"I'm the Doctor, I'm worse than everyones mum!" He then turned to the couple. "And that will never be how I introduce myself."

He then noticed Cadance smacking her phone lightly, like everything else it was playing the same message.

"Brilliant!"

The Doctor snatched the phone, followed with a "Hey!" by Cadance. He used his Sonic Screwdriver to turn it into a mini TV, Cadance snatched it back.

"It's playing in every language."

Cadance was gritting her teeth. "You better fix this, I don't speak Spanish!"

The Doctor rolled his eyes and sent the phone back to English. Twilight looked concerned. "What does that mean Doctor?"

"Well, it must be speaking to the whole world. Okay, with the size of this planet with two poles, basic molten core? They are gonna need a forty percent fission blast."

"But with the fact they need to power up first, it must be a medium sized starship."

He then moved up and down in front of Shining Armour, freaking the human out. "That's twenty minutes. What do you think? Twenty minutes?"

The Doctor nodded. "Yeah, we have twenty minutes."

Cadance frowned. "You're not making sense. Twenty minutes until what?"

"The human residence. They're not talking about your house Twilight, they're talking about the planet. Somewhere up there, there's a spaceship, and it's going to incinerate the planet."

He then put his hand to his chin in thought. "Twenty minute 'till the end of the world."

The three humans stared wide eyed at the screen on the phone.

"Repeat, Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence, or the human residence will be incinerated."

The eyeball was one of many snowflake shaped spaceships, which were currently floating above the planet.

The group were now walking through the streets. "Right, what is this place? Where in the world am I right now?"

"Canterlot." Twilight answered.

The Doctor groaned. "Great, there's nothing here!"

Shining Armour raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? There's plenty to do here."

"No, I've been here plenty of times, and there is no airport near here, no nuclear power station. Aaaand if I remember correctly, the nearest airport from here is an hour away, so twenty minutes to save the world and all I have so far is the post office, and it's SHUT!"

They then went to a pond. "What's THAT? I've never seen this before."

Cadance frowned. "It's a duck pond. They added it a couple of weeks ago."

The Doctor raised an eyebrow. "Where's the ducks?"

"There aren't any."

The Time Lord found this really annoying. "So why's it called a duck pond?"

Cadance growled silently, praying this day would end. "Why does it matter?"

The Doctor clutched his chest. "It doesn't matter now, I'm not done yet."

Twilight frowned. "Doctor, you have an explanation for this? Why the sky's dark?"

They looked up to see the sun looked different.

"Nothing. You're looking at it through a forcefield. They've sealed off your upper atmosphere. Now they're getting ready to boil the planet."

He then chuckled. "Oh, and here they come. The human race. The end comes, as it was always going to, no matter which universe, down a video phone."

Cadance was shaking her head. "This can't be real."

The Doctor raised an eyebrow. "Why would you say that?"

"It just can't!"

The Doctors head snapped up. "Wait. I missed it. I saw it and I missed it. What did I see? I saw. What did I see? I saw... I saw... I saw..."

He saw people all over the street taking photos, except for the man and his dog and Velvet who was taking a picture of the man. The Doctor looked at the clock. 11:30. He grinned.

"I can do it! Twenty minutes, the planet burns!" He turned to Twilight. "Go home and cower in your room, or you can come and help me."

"No."

The Doctor looked confused. "What?"

Twilights eyes snapped open. "No!"

She grabs the Doctors tie, snatched Shining Armours car keys and shoved his tie in the door and locked it. Shining Armour looked shocked. "Twilight, what are you doing?"

Her eyes were flaring. "Who are you?"

The Doctor frowned. "You know who I am."

"No, who are you really?"

"Twilight, we don't have time for this."

"Then talk quickly!" Twilight snapped.

Cadance just stayed quiet, her eyes wide. Shining Armour tried to reason. "Twily, this is a little extreme."

Twilight looked her brother in the eyes. "You stay out of this!"

"Twilight.... put your ear to my chest."

The purple skinned human looked confused. "Why?"

The Doctor rolled his eyes. "Just do it."

She glared at him before placing an ear to his chest.

Thump Thump Thump Thump, Thump Thump Thump Thump

Twilight frowned. "What the-"

Her eyes widened when she placed her ear on the other side of his chest to hear the beating on that side as well. "No way. H-how is that possible?"

The Doctor made Twilight look him in the eyes. "I'm the Doctor, I'm a time-traveler. Everything I told you a year ago is true, I'm real, what's happening up there is real. If you don't let me go, the world is gonna end."

Twilight hung her head down. "I want to believe you, but if I do it goes against everything I ever believed."

The Doctor was begging at this point. "Just twenty minutes, you heard my hearts. Just believe me for twenty minutes."

Twilight stayed still for a while before unlocking the door. "Where do we begin?"

The Doctor pointed in a direction. "Let's go see what your mother is doing."

Author's Note:

Well, people. I have a great idea for the next couple of episodes, but for now let's get this one out the way.
Favourite, Follow, Review.
Safety and Peace and may the gods of budder protect you.