• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 3,512 Views, 135 Comments

Equestria Girls: The New Doctor - zZ Sky Ninja Zz



The 11th Doctor is a little different than he is in the show, when he lands in a new (but familiar) universe. With his companion Twilight Sparkle, he saves the universe from evil (Cliche much?) Equestria Girls universe, possible Doctor/Twilight

  • ...
5
 135
 3,512

Prisoner Zero and a lot of C'mon

The TARDIS materialized in the same place as last time and the Doctor came running out, still in his old clothing. He didn't look presentable.

"Twilight! I've figured it out! You and your family need to get out of there."

He went to the lock and took out his Screwdriver. "C'mon you stupid lock."

The Time Lord's eyes looked up and grinned. "I seem to be more annoyed at stuff now, gotta watch out for that."

He managed to make the door unlock. "Twilight! Prisoner Zero is here, I repeat. Prisoner Zero is here!"

The Doctor saw the door that shouldn't be there and tried to open it, he heard a noise behind him and turned to see a pan smash his face, he got knocked out.

At Canterlot Hospital

"C'mon Applebloom, say something." Applejack pleaded. Applebloom was in an accident while she was with her friends, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. Right now, she was now in the hospital bed in a coma.

The older farmer had tears brimming in her eyes. She was the only one who could visit her little sister right now since she got to get out of school. Applebloom was next to a man who was also in a coma as this was the section of the hospital for comatose patients. The man started muttering something.

"Doctor."

Applejacks head snapped up when she heard the man. "Ah thought these people were in comas."

"Doctor."

Her eyes widened. "Applebloom?"

The little farmer was muttering 'Doctor' over and over again. The whole room joined in eventually with the visitors having confused looks.

Applejack stood up. "I gotta get the doctor."

She ran out the room.

With the Doctor

The Doctor woke up to a very angry Twilight with her arms crossed. "Twilight!"

"What are you doing here?"

The Time Lord raised an eyebrow. "To tell you Prisoner Zero is here."

Twilight scoffed. "That again? Didn't you learn that I don't believe that sort of stuff?"

"What happened a couple of hours ago tells me otherwise, granted I missed the required time by a smidge but what can you do?"

He then tried to stand up only to see he was tied to the radiator. "Twilight, let me out please."

"No, the police will be here shortly."

"But there's a galactic prisoner on the loose."

Her eyes flared. "Enough! You almost had me believing you last time but now your going to get help. God knows you need it."

The Doctor was in thought. "How do I convince her?" He then saw the extra door and smiled a little.

"Tell me Twilight, how many rooms are in this house?"

The purple skinned human raised an eyebrow. "What kinda question is that? Now I know you need help with your sanity."

"Just answer. It's gonna change your life."

Twilight sighed. "Seven-"

"Eight." The Doctor corrected.

"Look Doctor, or whatever your name is. I know my own house and there are seven rooms."

"There's one more, one that you've never noticed because it's in the one place you never want to look. The corner of your eye. Look behind you."

She frowned and her eyes widened a little as she slowly turned behind her to see a door that shouldn't be there.

"T-that's not possible."

"Perception filter. It's all round the door, clever little thing. Sensed it last time yet I should have seen it."

Twilight shook her head, still not believing. "B-but that's a whole room, a WHOLE room."

"The filter stops you from ever noticing it. There is something that came a while ago to hide and it's still here, now please unlock me Twilight!"

"I don't have the key."

The Doctors jaw dropped. "What do you mean you don't have it?"

Twilight started walking towards the door. "Twilight, do not go near that door! Don't even touch it, listen to me! Oh, why do I bother?"

He looked to his side to see a dog in a backpack panting happily. "You enjoying this?"

The dog barked. "Glad to know YOU know who I am."

His eyes widened when he felt around him. "Where's my Screwdriver?"

He shouted at Twilight. "Hey, have you seen my Screwdriver?"

"There's nothing in this room Doctor!"

The Doctor rolled his eyes. "Whatever's there stopped you from seeing the room! What makes you think you can see it?"

Twilight saw an object on a table in the center of the room, on top of a black substance. "Is your Screwdriver silver with blue on the end?"

"That's the one!"

"It's here."

The Doctor frowned. "Must have rolled under the door."

Twilight also frowned. "And jumped on top of the table."

His eyes widened. "Get out of there. Now!"

"I said get out of there Twilight!"

Twilight picked up the Screwdriver, grimacing at the gunk. "What the heck are you doing in there, having a tea party?"

A snake-like creature with teeth appeared behind Twilight. "There's nothing here, but...."

"Corner of your eye."

Twilight was looking around, the creature staying behind her. "What is it?"

"Don't look, if it knows you know what it looks like, you will die! I'm warning you, DON'T LOOK!"

She turned and was face to face with the creature and screams.

"GET OUT!"

Twilight goes running out the room and slams the door shut. "Give it here."

She handed him the Screwdriver. "Alright, what has that alien done to you?"

"I-is that door gonna hold it?"

The doctor rolled his eyes. "Oh of course, it's an alien multiform. Everyone knows they're terrified of WOOD!"

Twilight glared at him. "You're the reason this has all started. Fix it!"

The door kicked down to reveal a man and a black dog.

"What?" Twilight gaped.

"It must have changed, explains the bright glow from earlier." The Doctor then explained. "You see, it's one creature. But in this case it's disguised as two. Clever old thing."

He then spoke to the alien. "Had to rush it though didn't you?"

The man barked and Twilight and the dog in the bag stared at him. "Ah yes, got the voices wrong. Where'd you get the pattern though? You'd need a psychic link."

The man opened his mouth to reveal needle-like teeth and the dog barked. The dog which belonged to Twilight cowered in the bag.

"Woah boy. Calm down, we're safe for a fact."
Twilight looked at him. "How?"

"Attention, Prisoner Zero! The human residence is surrounded! Attention Prisoner Zero! The human residence is surrounded!"

"Luck of the Irish as they would say." The Doctor muttered. "And THAT'S how we're safe."

" Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated!"

".....okay safe except from the incineration part."

The Doctor tried to make his Screwdriver work while the alien, now known as Prisoner Zero made his way to another room.

"C'mon WORK you stupid thing!"

" Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated!"

He finally managed to get himself free with the Screwdriver working. "C'mon let's go! Run!"

Twilight nodded and picked up the backpack and slung it on. "C'mon Spike!"

They both dashed out of the house. "Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated!"

Twilight grabbed the Doctors arm. "Doctor, what the heck is going on?"

The Doctor looked at her. "An alien convict is hiding in your spare room disguised as a man and a dog, and some other
aliens are about to incinerate your house. Any questions?"

The human just stared at him. "....yes."

"Me too, c'mon let's go." He tried opening the TARDIS. "Oh, come on! It's still rebuilding, not gonna let us in."

Twilight gestured. "Let's go."

"No wait hold on, the grass here has some grass sprouting."

"Yeah, so?"

The Doctor faced Twilight. "I need to know how long I've been gone."

"It doesn't matter."

"Of course it matters, why won't you tell me how long I've been gone?"

Twilight got up in his face. "Well, why did YOU say five minutes!?"

The Doctor had a look of shock. ".....What?"

Author's Note:

Alright, now since I'm planning on making a 'Day of the Doctor' fic, I'm gonna name the Doctors by their numbers. But what should I name the War Doctor? Help please.

Favourite, Follow, Review.
Safety and Peace and may the gods of budder protect you.