• Published 2nd May 2014
  • 3,255 Views, 187 Comments

Champions of Mareth 2: Mare Harder - SkyDreamer



Pinkie visits Rainbow Dash, and finds her engrossed in a certain VR video game. So she decides to join in, and enters the world of... Corruption of Champions.

Comments ( 29 )

Woo, I'm back! :pinkiehappy:
Watch me disappear again almost immediately, no doubt :twilightsheepish:

You guys all missed the CoC competition on the CoC group page, by the way. For shame.

Now Twilight, too? I'm more than okay with that :trollestia:

Twilight...dear oh my...

Hardrod Johnson is best penis.

Does this mean Twilight will get a story too? *checks SkyDreamer's profile* Nothing there, but is it possible?

Parallel update alert! Whoop whoop!

Twilight story soon? I expect her to try every item out of scientific curiosity if it is. As well as expect her to find every spell.

5045462
Including Fox Fire and Illusion? Someone needs to go Nine-tails at some point, it may as well be the smart one.

5045958 when I said all, I mean all. Including hellfire and cleansing palm.

5046071
Well, getting it all isn't really possible, since Fox Fire and Corrupted Fox Fire, as well as Illusion and Terror, are mutually exclusive to Nine-tails (Enlightened) and Nine-tails (Corrupted), respectively.

5050476 Not to mention you lose Hellfire if you don't have a high corruption score... it's the Hellhound's magic after all.

5053193 same with cleansing palm. But if you have both...

5053289 You cannot have both. That's kind of the point though, it's so you play the game multiple times to explore everything, and like other games with morality choices you get better stuff from staying on one side of the morality spectrum the whole game.

5053324 you can get both I think. Just takes a lot of effort.

5053553 It's taught to you by Jojo who won't teach you it unless you're completely pure and then it hurts YOU to use if if you have over a 25 Corruption score... I think it's on the Wiki.

Why do I get the feeling that RL Pinkie is going to knock u RL Rainbow Dash?

I guess the fun shall soon be tripled?

also, somepony needs to play this and become a Naga :rainbowkiss: love screwing Hel as a Naga personally :trixieshiftleft:

5097774 yeah i cant wait for that because i cant even imagine how pinkie would react (seriously pinkie having sex with a living cupcake woman something is gonna go wrong)

oh i just thought of something you should do something like half of the girls play CoC and the other half play TiTS :rainbowwild: (i just want to see one of them trying to be a hero while dr badgers around:trollestia:)

5097851 ....Or if they can find a way to mix the games....Anno and Siri,Helia,Kiha,Issabel and the six playing the poker event from CoC.

5326745 i remember getting the bimbo drink from that (forget the name of it)

Is Pinkie going to meet Frosty Cake
Please tell me Pinkie is going to meet Frosty Cake

Gonna update either of the Champions of Mareth stories?

Gonna update either of the Champions of Mareth stories?

they really Really NEEED the wiki:facehoof:

Is this story going to get an update...?

Login or register to comment