• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 1,432 Views, 45 Comments

MLP: Journey Across Time - B. J. Williams



The mane six fell into a chasm to the future and they try to find their way back home.

  • ...
5
 45
 1,432

PreviousChapters Next
Rescue from Smokemane

The ponies arrived at the ship. However, it had some security to the ship. The ponies hid behind some crates. Stealth was on their side. They saw Fluttershy and the fillies being loaded into the ship.

"There's Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash whispered. "But I'm not sure how we are going to get past the guards without being noticed." She looked around and saw a window that they could enter. "There. That hole." she pointed to the hole. "A few ponies can go in that way. The rest of us secure an exit."

"Okay," Twilight Sparkle whispered. "I'll go in."

"How come you get to go in?"

"I need to save Basil."

"I'm going in too."

"You should allow me to come, suga cube." Applejack stated.

"Okay, the three of us going in." she turned to Rarity. "Rarity, can you Pinkie, and Myobu handle securing the entrance?"

"I want to go in and take revenge against Kumiho." Myobu stated.

"You can't." Rarity stated to him. "I don't know much about kitsune culture. But I do know that you might be the only heir to the throne. You must stay alive." Myobu sighed because Rarity was right.

"Fine, I'll stay." After the agreement, Myobu transformed into his pony form (Chapter 11). Rainbow Dash aided Applejack and Twilight Sparkle into the window. As they entered, they started to smell something awful. They covered their noses.

"Argh." Rainbow Dash stated while holding her nose. "What is that smell?" They looked around and saw they were in the toilet room.

"Why did we have to land in the toiletry?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know but ah don't think we should stay here." Applejack replied.

"I think that's kind of obvious." Rainbow Dash explained. So, the trio left the toiletry and they found Fluttershy and the little fillies. "Fluttershy." She noticed them.

"Hey. Can you help us out?" Fluttershy asked.

"That's what we came to do." Rainbow Dash attacked the lock on the door and broke it open. This allowed the ones to escape. Basil was in his own separate cell. With a lock that couldn't be opened by attacking the lock.

"Basil, are you okay?" Twilight asked Basil.

"I'm okay." Basil replied. "I've been tortured for a while but I'm fine."

"We are going to get you out of here."

"Hey, whose down there?" a pony said.

"Quick. Hide." Basil stated. The others hid. A kelpie guard came down and looked around. He ended up approaching the girls. "Hey, Mr. guard." The guard turned to him. "I need to take a dump very bad."

"Fine, I'll let you out." The guard went over and unlocked the door. Then, Twilight Sparkle had done a death grip on him knocking the guard out. The door opened letting Basil out.

"Thank you, Twilight." Basil stated to Twilight. He hugged her and she blushed. Basil ran in a different direction.

"Basil, where are you going?" Twilight asked.

"I really need to take a dump. Be right back." He went into the toiletry and shut the door.

"Can we change scenes?" Twilight asked breaking the fourth wall.

Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Myobu were outside ready to secure the entrance. Rarity snuck up from behind and KO'd the two guards standing there.

"Hmph." Rarity stated. "That was easy."

"Now, that we have secured the entrance." Pinkie Pie stated. "We should help our friends."

[Cue "One-Winged Angel" from FFVII]

"You aren't going anywhere." stated a voice. A bright silver nodachi blade with a black handle on a chain landed in front of them. Then, Smokemane crashed down. He wore black boots and had a black robe.

"SMOKEMANE." Myobu stated.

"I'm surprised you know my name, kitsune." Smokemane replied to Myobu. Then, he noticed Rarity. "You there!"

"Me?" Rarity stated.

"You look awfully familiar. You remind me of my nemesis, Cloud Belle. Are you one of the Belle family?"

"My name is Rarity Belle, why?"

"You are one of his descendants. I despise him and his family. I, Smokemane the one-winged pegasus, will be the one to put an end to you." Smokemane approached Rarity.

"Wait, if you knew Cloud Belle. How come you are still alive?"

"I landed at the Fountain of Immortality. By drinking plenty of its waters, I have slowed down my aging to the point that I no longer age." He walked away from Rarity. "I swore an eternal vendetta against your family after my defeat against Cloud. However, it can end." He turned to Rarity. "Join me Rarity, and we will become an unstoppable force and gain massive wealth." Pinkie Pie was worried as well as Myobu because Rarity likes gems and jewels. Rarity gave the proposition some thought.

"I rather eat plague infected dirt than to join you."

"Your loyalty is strong but misplaced. Of course, Sweetie Bell said the same thing you said when she was your parents' age before she met her end." Then, he chuckled. Rarity got the hidden message.

"Damn you."

"If you wish to avenge her, then fight me." He jumped up onto the ship. Rarity noticed that she was now carrying a sword that used to be her bow. The sword was rather light despite its appearance as a heavy blade. The blade was platinum. Knowing what she must do, she followed Smokemane onto the ship. Pinkie Pie and Myobu followed her. "Well, you have come. Then, we fight." About ten kelpie pirates appeared to fight as well. Pinkie and Myobu fought them while Rarity fought Smokemane, personally.

Smokemane charged at Rarity with his nodachi and Rarity blocked it with her blade. Rarity attacked and it was blocked by Smokemane. This happened a couple of times. Then, there was a deadlock.

"Rarity," Smokemane stated. "You are a lot like my nemesis. But you do not yet realized that I can do magic."

"Wait, how do you know my name?" Rarity replied. Then, they broke from the deadlock.

"I have encountered you before. I didn't know you then, but you knew me." Then, he floated into the air using magic. Rarity had to use magic to counter the magic Smokemane used. But she was not as powerful as Smokemane. Rarity was down on the ground with Smokemane ready to make the killing blow. Rarity gathered her strength and lunged at Smokemane.

"FASHIONISTA PUNCH!" Rarity shouted. The punch struck Smokemane and sent him flying. At this time, Pinkie Pie and Myobu were done beating the kelpie that was attacking them. He stabilized himself and launched a powerful spell.

"DARK ENERGY RAIN!" he shouted. Balls of dark energy rained down upon the ship.

"TAKE COVER!" Rarity shouted. The three toke cover right before the balls hit. The balls greatly damaged the ship. Smokemane landed on the ship.

"Hmph. Apparently, I have overestimated your abilities." Rarity came out again beat up but was going to fight until she noticed the dirt. She got distracted a bit.

"Why do I have to get so dirty?"

"So, you are still getting back up. Well, I'll take care of that." Then, Rarity clashed blades against Smokemane. Rarity was getting severely beaten this time because he was starting to use short-ranged teleporting and skilled bipedal combat. But Smokemane was taking some damage too. During the conflict at this point, the ponies that were inside the ship came from below the decks to find Rarity fighting Smokemane. "You do realize I am a powerful foe." Rarity was getting beaten.

"Fluttershy," Twilight stated. "Can you do something?"

"I'll summon someone to aid her." Fluttershy explained. Fluttershy summoned the aeon she recently got. A rumble came from the water. A blood red tentacle came from nowhere and smacked Smokemane. Smokemane noticed the friends.

"This isn't over, Rarity." Smokemane shouted. He cast a spell causing a huge cloud of smoke. When, the smoke cleared, the ponies noticed that he was gone.

[Music Fades]

"Thank you." Fluttershy stated. She realized that the one who helped was the kraken she helped earlier. The kraken then transformed into the sea serpent she saw earlier. "What the…?"

"Fluttershy." Leviathan stated. "Like I said, I was the one you helped earlier."

"Wait, why did you help us?"

"Remember my hunger driven me into madness. Your kindness aided me. So I will aid you, my lady." Rarity felt pain and collapsed. Pretty much, she fell unconscious.

"Rarity." Twilight stated. The ponies ran toward Rarity.

Rarity came to hours later, the sun was out, she noticed she was in bandages. She tried to get up but was in pain. Twilight Sparkle came in.

"Rarity," Twilight said. "I'm glad you are all right."

"What happened?" Rarity stated.

"You fell unconscious on the ship after you were fighting." Rarity tried to get up. "Rarity, you should get your rest."

"I'm so worried about Sweetie Bell. She might be…"

"Don't worry, Rarity. Sweetie Belle will be fine." Rarity laid back down to rest.

"Too bad, I'll miss Myobu's coronation." It was later that Yabotsu Myobu was declared the shogun of the kitsune. He was given the crown which was a blue and gold doga samurai helmet.

"I am Yabotsu Myobu." he stated to the kitsunes at his coronation. "I will promise to be one of the great leaders of the nation. We have recently lost our previous leader and my father, Yabotsu Yukimura. I vow to carry on his legacy." Later on, he met with the three samurai fillies. "It's a good thing you've come."

"What is it?" Oichi asked.

"Congratulations on becoming the shogun." Nene stated.

"Thank you." Myobu replied. "It's that I and my father knew that this day would come."

"What day?" Ina asked.

"The day that the family would have to tell you the truth." He paused to gather his thoughts. The three fillies were concerned. "You three… are not born members of the family."

"What?" Oichi stated in shock. All three were shocked.

"You were adopted into the family."

"So, you aren't our real brother?"

"I am still your brother. It's just that, you came from elsewhere." Oichi grabbed him.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Tears started to appear in her eyes.

"At the time, you were not able to handle it well." That night, the three fillies were filled with thought. They made the decision to go with Twilight Sparkle in the morning. Myobu accepted their decision. The next morning, the group left Kitsunejima on their new ship they got a few days before, which they renamed 'The Alicorn'. They were on their way to Coltabasso at last.

PreviousChapters Next