• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 5,163 Views, 205 Comments

SCP - Secure, Contain, and Ponies - The System



All of the SCPs go missing from the facility and end up in Equestria, causing extreme havoc.

  • ...
15
 205
 5,163

zombiehunter4579

This story is now in the full custody of my trusty friend zombiehunter4579.

Comments ( 17 )

Hey. That's the co-writer.

WHY????? ZOMBIE NEVER EVEN DID ANY DANG THING! WHO EEZ GONNA LIKE..... MAKE DA LAST PART???? I WANT TO (bleep) KNOW!

4416732

Actually, Zombiehunter provided me with information and helped construct the story.

You've been missing out. Go whine at him, if it makes you feel better.

oh...... um......ok......ill... leave..... *walks backwards out the door but sticks head back in and throws a card* my card, BYE!!!!!!!!

3968034 the foundation used a GAU 19 on scp-096 after it entered it's agitated state, kept the gun on it for 20 fucking seconds, That's six hundred .50 caliber rounds pumped into the thing, they even used a anti tank gun and it didn't fucking flinch. They tried basically everything, it's invulnerable enable when someone see its face, how the fuck would fire kill him?

5123466 It's an old story.

I'm not so sure anymore...

5129043 you may need to fix that.

Um you do know scp-2000 is known as Deus Ex Machina and is Thaumiel class.

I hate zombie... Take it back into ur own hands... Please...:applecry:

5630662 yeah. 682 is the thing that just won't die, heck I think even in one of the scp 682 discussion Dr gears (the guy who wrote the scp 682 article) asked if one scp should finally kill it but everyone didn't want 682 to die.

But I wanted u to do scp 999. :fluttershysad:

Am I the only one who thinks this fiction could have been 1 long-ish chapter instead of several very short chapters? Each chapter took about 15 seconds to read, had a few notable typos, and had absolutely no character development. I couldn't get invested in the story in the slightest, and I frankly felt very little effort was put into writing this, but looks can be deceiving. Deletion of this comment will be interpreted as immaturity and irresponsibility as an author for denying valid criticism.

6742350
682 would kill anything that even exists

Okay just speed read this dead fic. christ, I'm gonna come off like a DICK It sucked. If you have improved your writing skills since then I apologize. But..... Way to fast, no drama, no tension at all. First chapter with 173 was decent though.

9807786
Should probably add some clarity to that comment. At the time I thought of Dr. Wondertainment as more of a monster, someone who was purposely sending out harmful toys to children. So in my head, he was the last person who should be trusted, as he would just make those same toys an would still cause those same problems. Now of my opinions of Wondertainment have changed, and understand that his intentions are most likely good, and the toys only really cause issues if the rules are not followed (also when you take into account all of the other organization in the SCP universe, Wondertainment is far from the most hideous character).

Was this too much of an in depth look at a comment I made about 6 years ago, probably. But I figure I'd explain my reasons for saying that.

This whole story flew right over my head.
I read several chapter twice and I still have no idea what just happened.

Login or register to comment