• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 5,163 Views, 205 Comments

SCP - Secure, Contain, and Ponies - The System



All of the SCPs go missing from the facility and end up in Equestria, causing extreme havoc.

  • ...
15
 205
 5,163

SCP-173

"All SCPs are missing. Code Black, repeat, Code Black."

They have all vanished, and all personnel are checking every millimeter of the facility.

"Find them. All of them!"

They were gone, however.

--------------

SCP-173. The Sculpture.

Eye contact is not to be broken with SCP-173. Each personnel should warn each other before blinking.

It kills its target by snapping the base of the neck, or by strangulation.

Personnel state to hear scraping from inside the cell. This activity is normal and any change in behavior should be reported to the HMCL immediately.

"Crunch good."

"I live for crunch."

No eyes. Chance to move.

No more walls. Just green floor.

Floor fuzzy. Not the facility.

Freedom. Time for crunch.

The Sculpture was somewhere in the wilderness. It didn't know where, but it was free. Finally free.

And it was time for crunch.

It knew that it wasn't being watched, so it began to move. It couldn't see any living thing, just the green, fuzzy floor and the tall things and...

A village.

I need crunch.

It began to move quickly, until it noticed it stopped.

Something is watching. First crunch.

It didn't know what it was looking at, but the things looked like unicorns.

"What do you think it is?"

"I don't know. Looks like some sort of statue."

Like every human.

"Well, what's it doing out here? Looks like an artist made it. Check around for anypony that might have left it here."

Crunch.

*snap*

"What the-?"

Crunch.

*snap*

Sounds good. Need more.

Author's Note:

Okay, so I'm going to go over a few things.

First, it is referred to as 'it' because The Sculpture isn't a good name to say all time, and he or she wouldn't work since it has no gender.

Second, since it has no mouth and is incapable of speech, it's 'voice' is put into thought, as also posing as partial narration, of what it's thinking to itself.

That's all I have to say for now.