• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 352 Views, 12 Comments

The Hunt for the Crystal Staff - DarkFang116



the mane six return to the crystal empire once more,but an ancient beast from long ago is searching for an artifact that could freeze anything in crystal. So what does the gang do? They go on another adventure to save not equestria, but the world.

  • ...
 12
 352

Chapter 6: Tartarus

"Well, well, well, look who spilled the beans." Dr. Torture said," Well I gotta go get your opponent who wants the same thing as you." With those last words he vanished off the train cart.

------IN TARTARUS------

In the darkest corner of Tartarus stood a crystal statue, one that had been placed by Celestia herself. Dr. Torture had arrived right in front of it, looking at the figure. The figure was a werewolf porcupine beast that stood straight-ish.

Dr. Torture used his magic and broke the creature's crystal prison. The beast stayed standing, but he was still in a daze, only remembering his last fight, almost killing the two princesses. He also remembered a unicorn as black as night with a red horn and indigo mist eyes. The creature roared like it never had before.

"So Di-Al, how was your sleep, huh?" asked the draconiquus.

"How did you know my name? Where am I? Who are you?" asked Di-Al.

"I am Dr. Torture, I have seen your fight a long time ago, you are in Tartarus, the most deadliest place on the earth." answered Dr. Torture,"and you, my good friend, are gonna get me that good old staff that froze you here in the first place."

"Ok, but on four conditions. 1: I don't work for you. 2: I get to use the staff for MY plan. 3: Don't betray me." informed Di-Al.

"And the fourth?" asked Dr. Torture.

"I get to kill any creature that gets in my way." answered Di-Al.

"Almost any creature. Leave a dark green skinned, blue maned pegasus by the name of Weird Weather ... he's mine." explained Dr. Torture.

"Then it's a deal." the two villains had Shaken hands as a new alliance was formed.

"So ... how do we get out of here?" asked Di-Al.

"With magic, of course." soon they left Tartarus and were at the mountains near the Crystal Empire.

"So what kind of artifact are you looking for again?" asked Di-Al.

"We are looking for the Crystal Staff, the most powerful staff in Equestria." answered Dr. Torture,"NOW GO AND FIND THAT STAFF!" instructed Dr. Torture. Di-Al obeyed and ran off towards the Crystal Kingdom with a deadly look on his face.

Author's Note:

I finally added Di-Al and an actual picture. So i'm gonna make a story about Di-Al's past after I finish this story, it involves the Tremors series, if you know what Tremors is. Tremors is a movie, or four movies, about a gigantic prehistoric worm that only hears things, they cannot see and they are always to almost always underground, that evolve into these heat-seeking beasts that only see heat and have a dinosaur-like outline and they multiply when they eat too much food then those evolve into flying ones that are more birdlike and they have a special chemical system at their butts that when those chemicals meet they burst in a fiery explosion that launches them in the air and these beasts carry the eggs that turn into the worms and then it becomes a cycle. Well there is also a series about the third movie and you can find them on YouTube.