• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 352 Views, 12 Comments

The Hunt for the Crystal Staff - DarkFang116



the mane six return to the crystal empire once more,but an ancient beast from long ago is searching for an artifact that could freeze anything in crystal. So what does the gang do? They go on another adventure to save not equestria, but the world.

  • ...
 12
 352

Chapter 3: The meeting

Twilight went to retrieve her friends as Weird Weather was watching and caring for Scootaloo. Spike was watching over the library as usual. Scootaloo just met Weird Weather and had already trusted him.

"So kiddo, why were you out there all alone and where are your parents?" Weird Weather asked. Scootaloo didn't answer, but instead snuggle closer to him. He tried to remember if he had seen this filly before, but got nothing.

Not too long after that moment Twilight and her friends came inside the library. "Ok girls, that cloud that came and gone by showed a figure that I thought we destroyed. The figure looked looked like king Sombra." Twilight earned a collective of gasps when she told the news, "Now we gotta head for the crystal empi-" Twilight had forgotten all about Weird Weather and Scootaloo.

"So, you gonna tell me what's going on or Do we have to play charades like old times?" Weird Weather asked with a hunt of tease in his voice.

"Uhhhh, girls, this is my old friend Weird Weather, we found Scootaloo under newspapers outside during the storm and I was wondering if you've seen her parents anywhere?" asked Twilight.

"Looks like you already did." said Rainbow Dash pointing at Scootaloo who was clinging to Weird Weather.

"Hey you can just call me Weather if you gals like. And I am not her dad,I would have remembered something like that." Weird Weather was explaining, "So I guess we still gotta find this cutie patooties parents." Scootaloo started to blush.

"Ok, can you handle yourself, Scootaloo, and if he needs it, Spike?" asked Twilight.

"Of course I can, I lived with you, didn't I?" Joked Weather.

"Oh haha, very funny you. Now i'm gonna bring owlicious with us so we can Send letters to Celestia. And no Spike you are NOT going because it is dangerous." told Twilight.

upstairs watching, a serpent-like beast was listening in. "So you are staying then "Weird Weather" fake name." said the figure.

------THE NEXT MORNING------

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short stories, i'm using my phone. Go third chapter. The black figure is chuck Norris just to let you know (chuckles slyly).