• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 352 Views, 12 Comments

The Hunt for the Crystal Staff - DarkFang116



the mane six return to the crystal empire once more,but an ancient beast from long ago is searching for an artifact that could freeze anything in crystal. So what does the gang do? They go on another adventure to save not equestria, but the world.

  • ...
 12
 352

Chapter 5: The shortest chapter I will ever make

Weird Weather had just woken up, scared after his recent encounter with his arch-nemesis, Dr. Torture.

"AHHHHHHHHHH. STAY BACK, I KNOW KUNG FU AND I HAVE WEATHER CHANGING POWERS THAT NO ... pony ... knows." Weird Weather, for one, had freaked out in front of a train load of ponies, and two, had just told his ultimate secret, he could change the weather hence "Weird Weather".

"Wait, so is THAT why your name is Weird Weather, because you can chance the weather? Dude, Pegasi have been able to chance the weather for a long time." explained Rainbow Dash.

"Uh, no. It's because the weather can, oh how do I put this, bend at my will without me even knowing it, sometimes it's with my emotions. You see, I ... I am an or- ... I am an orph-" Weird Weather couldn't finish that sentence, it was his most darkest, deepest, and most sacred secret.

"Because you're an orphan, aren't you?" asked Twilight.

"YES, NOW YOU KNOW TWILIGHT SPARKLE, NOW YOU KNOW MY MOST DARKEST SECRET EVER, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, ARE YOU?" screamed a sad and angered Weird Weather.

"I ... I'm sorry Weird Weather, I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me sooner, I could've helped you." asked Twilight.

"Because I was scared, and I have been, or was, on a search for my parents ... until I met you. After we met, I started having these feelings ... for you. But I didn't want to hurt you because if I was abandoned by my own parents then there was some secret something that might hurt you ... and then it lead up to us parting ways. I have regretted that decision for so long. Besides, with my orphan knowledge I knew that Scootaloo here is also an orphan ... because I remembered when I used to sleep under a fort of newspapers." explained Weird Weather, causing Twilight to blush, Scootaloo to start sobbing, and earning some sympathetic faces,"I hope you are happy Twilight."

The whole train ride was full of sobs, qestions, and saddened torture. Just on top of the train cat stood a very happy draconiquus, seeing all this inner torture in his foe

Author's Note:

Ok, chapter 1 is shorter and because I am using a phone I couldn't do anymore because phone editing is limited. (they should get that fixed)