• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 352 Views, 12 Comments

The Hunt for the Crystal Staff - DarkFang116



the mane six return to the crystal empire once more,but an ancient beast from long ago is searching for an artifact that could freeze anything in crystal. So what does the gang do? They go on another adventure to save not equestria, but the world.

  • ...
 12
 352

Chapter 2: The journey begins

The cloud drew closer to the pegasus pair as they look at the cloud foolishly.

"Ok we gotta go Dash, like, now," Weird Weather pleaded,"that cloud looks deadly and dangerous. Dash? Dash. DASH!" Weird Weather tried to get Rainbow Dash out of her trance, but it was no use, she had her eyes fixed on the cloud.

Weird Weather Grabbed Rainbow Dash and flew back to town. The first to see them was Princess Twilight Sparkle, but she also saw the weird storm coming. Twilight then saw that Rainbow wore a horrific and confused face. As soon as Weird Weather got to the ground, Twilight had asked what happened.

"If you want to know, lets get inside first, ok?" asked Weird Weather.

"Ok ... Weird Weather is that you?" asked Twilight."

Weird Weather nodded and headed to the library, well with the help of Twilight. As soon as they got inside the library Twilight asked a hundred questions at once.

"When did you get here? How are you? What happened? Why is Rainbow like that? Do you want some tea?" asked Twilight.

"Ok I can do this. *gasp* I got here this morning, i'm good, we saw a huge weird thunderstorm heading this way,I don't know why, and no thank you i'm not thirsty." breathed Weird Weather,"You never changed Twilight."

Weird Weather explained what happened and later on in his explanation he took Twilight's offer on the tea. Twilight saw the rainstorm and saw a figure she wished she didn't see. "Weird Weather I gotta go to the Crystal Empire and I need you to stay here and keep the library clean and organized and also feed Spike." explained Twilight.

"I can make my own food and i'm not a baby, I can take care of myself and I can take care of the library." yelled an offended Spike, " Besides I don't see any rainstorm."

Spike was right, the rainstorm was gone in a flash. Weird Weather's eye caught something, a lonely pegasus filly under a fort of newspapers. Weather went to the filly and looked at her.

"Hey little filly, are you ok? Where are your parents? Do you have a home I can take you back to?" asked Weird Weather. The little filly was scared, but Weather could see what she looked like. She was an orange fully with a purple mane that looked like Rainbow Dash's mane.

"Scootaloo are you ok? Where are your parents they must be worried sick." asked Twilight.

Scootaloo didn't say anything and only stared at Weird Weather with hopeful eyes. She got up and hugged Weather tight, really scared. The three went inside as Twilight made a plan, Scootaloo staying close to Weird Weather.

Author's Note:

Go first story. Please comment.