• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 352 Views, 12 Comments

The Hunt for the Crystal Staff - DarkFang116



the mane six return to the crystal empire once more,but an ancient beast from long ago is searching for an artifact that could freeze anything in crystal. So what does the gang do? They go on another adventure to save not equestria, but the world.

  • ...
 12
 352

Chapter 4: The most deadliest encounter

Like I said in the last chapter ...

------THE NEXT MORNING------

Twilight had finished packing her things while double checking everything. Meanwhile Weird Weather and his new friend were playing hide and seek.

"Ok, ready or not, here comes THE THUNDER." screamed an enthusiastic Weird Weather. Apparently, Scootaloo had hidden in Twilight's bag for a little while.

After Twilight had triple checked it, she took off with her bird, Owlicious, to the train station. Scootaloo was wondering why she was moving, maybe he was messing with her. Weird Weather had finished checking the library and went to search for Scootaloo.

Scoots had been waiting for Weird Weather to stop moving her, so she fell asleep. Meanwhile, Weird Weather was searching all over Ponyville. He thought that maybe one of the other ponies who live here might have seen her.

------AT THE TRAIN STATION------

Twilight and her friend had just entered the train with a little sleeping hitchhiker to the Crystal Empire. Twilight and her friends sat at the back to wave to all of their friends. Weird Weather had just gotten at the train station, tired and drained.

"Hey, had anypony seen Sco-" Weird Weather then spotted Scootaloo just waking up ... AND ON THE TRAIN.

Weird Weather went to get Scoots, until the train started moving. "Wait, Scootaloo is on that train, stop." yelled Weird Weather, but it was no use, the train had already left the station, so Weird Weather did the most stupidest thing ever .... he flew towards the back entrance.

When the gang checked if Scoots was on board, Twilight checked her back and out came the little pegasus.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SCOOTALOO, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN PONYVILLE?" asked a furious Twilight.

"Well me and Weird Weather were playing hide and seek and I saw your bags so I went to hide in them.

Just as Twilight was about to scold Scootaloo, Weird Weather came in the cart, gasping for breathe.

"*gasp* Wait *gasp* I need *gasp* to get *gasp*," then Weird Weather passed out on Applejack, who felt a little embarrassed that he was on her like this, on the ground.

------IN WEIRD WEATHER'S DREAM------

Weird Weather was in the forest, searching for the last page, until he saw slendy puppy guarding it.

"Well looks like i'm too pro for you slendy man." mocked Weird Weather, who wore a pink mustache for some reason.

When Weird Weather had gotten the last page slendy vanished ... but somepony was clapping.

"Well done Dark Fang, well done." said the same figure from chapter 3.

"Who are you and why did you call me "Dark Fang"?" asked Weird Weather.

"I'm sorry, i'm Dr. Torture, an old draconiquus." answered the dark figure. When he shown himself, he had all of the different animal parts, a bear paw as his right arm, a pterodactyl claw as his left arm, a raptor foot as his right leg, a dragon foot as his left foot, a scorpion tail, complete with a timber wolf head that looks just like Discord's face, all with a monocle on his right eye.

"Second, I accidentally caused you to Get amnesia. I, as is said in my name, torture ponies for fun, I created the rainbow factory, if you know what it is, I killed millions upon millions of ponies every year, I am the nightmares that everyponies dream of, I am also your demise." explained Dr. Torture.," So goodbye."

Just then Weird Weather had been woken up by Scootaloo while Dr. Torture was silo in the dream scape. All Dr. Torture was thinking was why and how.

Author's Note:

YAY, go for forth chapter. EVERYPONY DO THE "I FINALLY FINISHED MY FOURTH CHAPTER" DANCE. So I tricked you into thinking the figure was Chuck Norris, but he is really Dr. Torture, an oc of mine.