• Published 24th Sep 2013
  • 784 Views, 6 Comments

Letters - jtc09999



Some memories never die, and Twilight relives those memories, and uncovers mysteries, with letters.

  • ...
0
 6
 784

Letters 3 & 4 - Rainbow and Rarity

By the time you read this, I’ll be gone. Ok, I hate writing letters, because I have WAAAAAAAY better things to do, but because I’ll never see you again, I’m doing this, so you BETTER feel special!
Anyway, I really don’t have much to say. Besides the fact of me having to get ready to [Words Illegible], I’ve been busy. Don’t worry Twi, I’ve still had time to take my morning, afternoon, and nightly naps, as well as continue my flying. But even those I had to cut down on. Well… ya. See ya, egghead.

-RD


Twilight scoffed at Rainbow’s letter. The least she could’ve done was written her an ACTUAL letter, instead of this. However Twilight looked at it, Rainbow was still the stubborn pony she always knew and loved, even if she was a bit cocky and selfish at some points.
Twilight looked over and saw another letter, stamped with three diamonds on it. She picked up Rarity’s letter, and opened it without another thought.

by the time you read this, I’ll be GOne. Twilight, I wOn’t lie, i’ll be missing you THE most out of the entire group going to our destination. Before we had tO pack up, I remembered all of the times we had together, even if they weren’t that exciting. I remember when I first met yoU. I was shocked aT how your mane was! no surprise it was of rainbow’s doing, though. she had always given ponies a bad start, and i insisted of her she must aQuire the skill to be more thoUghtful and caring of other poniES she would come across, but alas, she wouldn’t listen.
I hate to end so abruptly, darling, but just remember twilight: be yourself!

-rarity


Twilight read the ending again and smiled. Rarity was not afraid to ponies how things were, explaining the ending of the letter. She had always admired her charming attitude and the large vocabulary. Twilight laughed, seeing what Rarity meant by “being herself.” There she was, complimenting Rarity on her vocabulary.

However, what confused Twilight is why Rarity never capitalized proper nouns and the start of sentences, but randomly in the middle of the letter. She suddenly had a very strange idea, and got out a piece of paper. She took the capitalized letters in the paragraphs, and wrote them out in order. The ending result baffled her.

“GO TO THE BOUTIQUE”

Author's Note:

Wow, long time since i've updated. I'll be honest, i forgot i was an author up until half and hour ago when i sat down to write this. Do not worry, i will not cancel this story, so feel free to hope and pray the next chapter will come out soon!

However, i am considering canceling Life's last breath, but i need to put more thought into that. See y'all! :)

Comments ( 1 )

It's alive! :pinkiegasp:

ALIIIIIIVE! :pinkiecrazy:

Cool, cuz I really wanna see who this ends. :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment