• Published 31st Aug 2013
  • 4,258 Views, 202 Comments

TD's Little Rarity 1.5: This Time It's Personal - BronyWriter



While being transported by the government, the convoy is attacked and Rarity is taken.

  • ...
21
 202
 4,258

Final Report

FBI Report on Incident 452: Codename Filly.

Casualty report: 14 KIA, two WIA.

CEO of [REDACTED] suffered two gunshot wounds, one to each knee. Left leg amputated above the knee. Surgeries saved the right leg, but restored next to none of its mobility.

13 members of their security force KIA. Three surviving witnesses of a convoy carrying [REDACTED] taken into custody. Congressional investigation enacted of the aforementioned company. Stock price plummets overnight.

The final casualty, [REDACTED], will be referred to as "John Doe." John Doe entered the Witness Protection Program on [REDACTED]. DOB: 11/13/92. DOD:10/13/15.

Despite being surrounded by the bodies of the security force, no wounds were found on John Doe. Nor was he carrying any weapons at the time of his death. A search of Room 64 revealed several other weapons, all bearing his fingerprints, and fifty five thousand, eight hundred and thirty dollars in U.S. currency. Bank records indicate the money did not come from his account. The cause of death is unknown at this time. No weapons were found matching any of the gunshot wounds suffered by the casualties in the hotel. Several people taken into custody after the incident claim they saw [REDACTED]. Security footage of the lobby confirms the testimony of the concierge on duty at the time, as well as several civilian witnesses, but the testimony of the members of the security force cannot be verified at this time.

It is known that [REDACTED] also did not carry any weapons that match the wounds of the casualties found in the hotel. [REDACTED] were seen wearing jeweled necklaces, save for [REDACTED] though their purpose was unknown. [REDACTED] matched the descriptions of characters seen in the children's TV show [REDACTED]. Operatives have been sent to question the creators to gain more insight.

Agents Angelia Tanner and Ethan Johnson, the two agents tasked to stay connected with John Doe, have been placed on leave, pending an investigation following these events.

John Doe was cremated on 10/20/15. His ashes were scattered in [REDACTED].

Author's Note:

Well... that only took just over two years. I hope you liked it!

Comments ( 30 )

Well... I'll be honest, I had a feeling this was coming, just from the feel of the last couple of chapters.

6522459 Just read the rest of the chapter.

6522464 I did, and I think I know where he was scattered. For me, this has been one of your best endings. Sad, but happy if that makes sense.

6522477 You think you know? I'm curious to hear your theory on that. And yes, it does make sense. It's what I was going for.

6522479 I would think either somewhere in his hometown, or somewhere near where he first disappeared maybe? I would say the intersection where he got pulled into Equestria, but I don't remember if they knew about that by the time this splits from the original story.

And so ends another AU of the Non-Brony stories. Glad that you finished this. Kind of figured the ending after the convoy, but it wad done pretty good. Went out with a blaze of glory.

Kinda reminds me of a condensed last stand of the 300.

You know I really do think he was spread all over his home town. It would be a kind of bittersweet turn on the phrase "He found a way home." Spoken by Celestia. In that he did finally find a way home, but he never got to see it again. Just like how BronyWriter told us TD would never get to see his home at the end of Wanderings.

Side Note: Wanderings is best TD story.

It is a sad ending but one worthy of the story, I like it

I honestly do not know weather to Cray or cheer a exultant story as all the TD story's are.
Harts Fire

6522464

I did. It's more a general comment on fiction as a whole.

6523728 I figured that the in-story subversion of that trope did that, too. :pinkiesad2:

*Cries on inside*
TD, you were a good man. May you live on in all other 6 timelines you have been placed in.

Just once, I wish AU TD could get a break. I'm starting to think the reason they all keep dying off is because canon TD is an alicorn. Probably has something to do with the temporal integrity of a divine being's destiny or something. After all, having an infinite measure of divine beings like, say... Kronos, could be rather troublesome. It makes me fear for the ending of the only living AU TD left. What'll it be? Cancer? Sudden Yandere syndrome? Wishing on a shooting star only to be reduced to compacted cinders by a rogue sphere of magic plasma? Or perhaps... The resurrection of a god usually requires sacrifice. For a human turned alicorn, what better ticket back to the world of the living is there than the lives of your alternate selves? Someone had to pay the pied piper. Death, as ravenous for Antares' soul as it was, might have seen the irony in doing as such...

NOTE: I say this jokingly. I fully recognize that TD's BLB (Bad Luck Brian) syndrome is a big part of his appeal as a character. At least, it is for me.

6525999 Canon TD is a human. TD The Alicorn Princess is an AU.

6525999
6529352
Well, Human TD may be the canon one, but really, Alicorn TD seems to be getting all the love (read: story progression, actual chapters, etc.) It's a very easy mistake to make. Also,
6514407
Of course the story would update not 24 hours after I make a Development Hell joke. *gets idea* Now to make a similar comment on two or three other stories i'm reading!

6522868 That was my logic as well. And I agree, Wanderings is the best one. :moustache:

6529482

6529352


Now that I think about it, this actually helps support my idea. If the only happy Living TDs are Alicorn and Canon TD, then one could argue that the reason canon TD is unaffected is that because he isn't AU and the reason all the AU TDs are dead is due to the harvesting of their lives to power Alicorn TD's resurrection. That was actually the one thing that punched a hole in the logic behind my theory. Well, it's not like I'm actually right or anything. At least, I hope not. It would totally suck if I was...

Hmm... Not a terrible ending to be honest. Kind of what I figured would have to happen after the mayhem, especially considering his well known feelings on Equestria.

You had to kill TD on my birthday :fluttershysad:

Nice to see that this story finally is completed. Thought you gave up on it

well that was depressing.

6578671 I think it's more the nature of what they're protecting him from, and the fact that it's largely their fault he's in this mess.

Very tragic. Great story, but tragic ending. I am very sad. :ajsleepy:

plz stop making me sob @ ponies

or dont whatever lmao

its like im watching an action movie!!!! :pinkiecrazy:
woot!:trollestia:

time for the next adventure

That was a beautiful adventure.
Here's a touching story.

You know, finally getting around to reading this, after reading all of "Life of a Nonbrony" up to this point, adds an extra layer of tragedy to this ending. Knowing that TD could have built a happy life for himself if he had taken Celestia's offer to heal him a second before it was too late. This could have been another adventure for him to share with Comet.

Login or register to comment