• Published 24th Aug 2013
  • 582 Views, 3 Comments

Dragonflower - The Dashie



Spike has it all made, but is it right?

  • ...
17
 3
 582

I'm back...

...and better than ever!" Rose exclaimed. "It's been a while since I've been in this old box. So, Doctor, you never told me. What's happened to you since we were last together?"

"Well, after we were separated, the TARDIS got all wonky, and started doing all sorts of mess, and all I could do is watch because, slowly, my legs were changing, then my arms, and my face, and the next thing I knew, I had hooves! It was a little bit like regenerating, but without the flash and the other stuff that goes with it. I still don't know even now how it was that I was able to get to be in such a state, but I am back to normal now, so it doesn't matter. Anyway, after I landed, I walked to the best of my ability towards the doors, which upon reaching I opened with some difficulty. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. It was beautiful. Everything was vibrant and colorful. It was like being in a lucid dream. I honestly for a second thought I was dreaming, until I tried rudimentary methods of finding if one is asleep, and, as it turned out, I was not dreaming. I didn't know where to go or what to do, but I wondered around to see if i could find help. I came upon a cave that had a family of drago... homeless ponies and after explaining myself, they told me what to do to become a citizen. I followed their instructions and within three days, I was Ponyville's time manager, as in I managed things that dealt with time. Fitting really."

I caught his little slip up. "Doctor, were you about o say drag..."

"Well, Doctor. Now that I am here, what are we going to do now?" Rose cut in right before I had finished. I decided to let it slide.

Vakim spoke for me. "Well, for starters, we are going to save my boyfriend's ass. After that, it's up to you. I'm just here to make sure this guy has company of his own...type."

"Aww. Are you two a couple? I didn't know dragons could be in love."

"Um. How do you think we lay eggs?"

"Well your ancestors could have just ra...never mind." The Doctor had signaled her to stop, as he and I both knew where she was going with that. Sick really.

"Ooook? Well, Doctor, Spike; where are we going first? The faster we get this done, the faster me and Spike can go back to relaxing.

"I have an idea as to where we should go, but only you two will know if it the right place."

"How so?"

"It's simple. The Dragonflower is the flower that symbolizes the love between dragons. Since you two are lovestuck dragons, you will be able to feel it's presence. There is only two, as these flowers have an extremely slow breeding rate, but if it nearby, you two will be able to feel it."

"That's wonderful, but you haven't answered my question, Doctor. Where are we going?"

"According to this map Celestia gave me, we are going to...Ok, how do you pronounce this? Spike, could you read this?"

"Sure." He showed me where it we were going. I couldn't believe it. I asked him if he was positive that that was the right place, and he confirmed it. "We're going to Regni Vitrum."

Rose was the first to speak. "In English?"

"The Crystal Empire. Hope Cadance hasn't heard yet."

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. Things have kept me busy, so I have not been able to write, but as the holidays roll in, I should be able to write more. Hope you enjoyed reading this. Thanks for reading and Long Live The Dragon!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment