• Published 16th Aug 2013
  • 251 Views, 28 Comments

Starborn Messiah - Starfury



Follow us on our adventure through Space and Time as we journey through the mind and memories of the oldest pony to ever live: Starfury, the Immortal! Read my Biography on my page to find out more about Starfury and his history.

  • ...
45
 28
 251
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

3060371 I know, the Powers That Be, and all that. I'm not too worried. They usually wait until the author goes more in-depth about their OC before passing judgment. New chapter up, as well.:pinkiesmile:

3059414 Well someone failed troll school then, as the number one rule of trolling is to not be known as a troll. Also, by acting in such manners as you have, you're just shooting yourself in the foot for future success.

Also, the general public on this site usually knows a thing or two, and stories with a very high dislike to like ratio have reasons as to why. I don't care how smart you claim to be, or whatever classes you're taking; writing is an art form that requires time and patience to nail correctly.

3062115 Yes, yes, I know all of this. And as for claiming to be a troll, I'm lying. I was never really trolling anyone in the first place, and this fic is gonna come out whichever way I want, and I'm gonna get better at story writing as I go. Which would probably mean that I should have mentioned to hold people's judgement on my OC until I go in-depth. Damn you retrospect:flutterrage:! Anyway, I'm glad that you don't give a damn about me or my personal life, as I'm simply coming up with this story as I go:rainbowwild:. Thank you for your not-concern, and I will promise you that my story will turn out for the better, if you promise to hold judgement until then, :rainbowkiss:mmkay?

3062270 Here's the thing; the first chapters need to GRAB the reader, and make them say, "Oh, this is a good story, I want to continue reading this.", not make them leave after one chapter. Stories that make promises of being better the further it gets are never read for long, as ninety-nine percent of them don't get better.

3062377 I'll consider what you said, and while I know the pre-story insight was boring as hell for pretty much all the readers, it's there for a reason. As for the 99 percentile you gave me, well, :ajsmug:Challenge Accepted:ajsmug:

3A

I liked the pre story insight.

Login or register to comment