• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 3,063 Views, 161 Comments

Where is home? - Wenck Steiner



The year is 1944, World War 2 is raging on. But what happens when 3 soldiers, a german, a french and a british end up in Equestria?

Comments ( 18 )

Saw some punctuation errors and uncapitalized errors :facehoof:, but it's ok. :twilightsheepish:
Write faster if you can :twilightblush: I wanna know how this end.

3360023 YES, FUCKING CAROLUS BITCH! BATTLE OF FRAUSTADT! WOO!

Where's Patton when you need him?

3360687 You want Patton in Equestria? Look up "Blood and Guts and Ponies". Very good fic.

3360694 I'll check that out! Thanks!

You know, I don't which side to choose now...

3363851 Good, then I'm doing this right.

3471023 I aim to please. 6 DAYS OF FIRE, 1 DAY OF REST!

3786501 how would that balance it out, I mean 2 allied soldiers and two axis soldiers, how could you get any more balanced by adding an American?

Just saying Faust should bring in a platoon of the USMC and use them to stop the battles. Possibly SEALS to capture both leaders and try them for war crimes.

I need to know, are the Cadian's a refernece to the Canadian's, the British empire's shock troops? If so this fic has gained quite a few points in my book, along with the Sabaton references!

I hope you will finish this, it has gotten very good.

I confused steiner and the other two guys were good guys and now they are turning against celestia please answer

8763072
Ok so basically they learned that the princesses and valyrians were actually the aggressors from a previous war and that karmas a bitch

I hope you eventually finish. This story is amazing

Login or register to comment