• Published 30th Jul 2013
  • 5,217 Views, 21 Comments

Spring Has Sprung - FortunesFavor



Spring Fever is the bane of abstinence. A fact everyone seems to forget.

  • ...
30
 21
 5,217
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

I kinda want to see how they'll try to convince Twilight to forgive them all actually, including Pinkie.

2987486 i'm hoping twilight turns out to be more endowed than any of them, and forces all three of them to fuck her and be fucked by her until she's satisfied. that'd be an awesome way to end this!

2988482>>2987486

Don't worry, y'all! I've planned the ending out for maximum lol-cakes. I think you should love it. Thank you both for commenting and favoriting! And BronyPonyMan... :twilightoops: My Lord, man...

--Favor

2988482>>2989096
I'm actually hoping for some magic overpowering the three of them, and then she proceeds to fuck the shit out of them; hard, hours long fucking involving all manners of kinky stuff. And then, when they're all exhausted, she'll throw Pinkie in there who she left hanging (in both senses of the meaning) so that she can ravage them.

Whatever you do though, it's going to to be good.

Oh my gosh, I thought this was a one shot. I'm so glad I was wrong! :pinkiehappy:

Great smut/story so far can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing.

I love this series , you are such a good writer and I can't wait for more ^^

So, when will you add more to this?

Login or register to comment