• Published 26th Jul 2013
  • 480 Views, 1 Comments

Searching - Demonfire463



Sir Austin of Astora is looking for his brothers in the accursed land of the Undead. In his search, he stumbles upon a girl named Pinkie Pie who is also looking for people. They decide to help each other in their travels and their search.

  • ...
2
 1
 480

Night 2

Night of Day 2

I'm sitting on the edge of the cliff where Pinkie was sitting. They are both sitting up above at the bonfire.
"Goodnight Austin!" I hear Pinkie Pie call.
"Goodnight!" I holler back. I hear a footstep behind me. I whip around to see Fluttershy walking up to me.
"I'm no going to bed just yet."
"Very well." I sigh.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I feel my helmet being lifted off my head by a pair of gentle hands.
"I know that something is wrong. Please tell me." I run my hand through my short brown hair.
"I'm scared. More afraid than I've ever been."
"I was too. In the tomb."
"Aye. The Catacombs. But that was a different fear. I fear something far worse than a necromancer with a severed head in his hands."
"What is it then?" I sigh again.
"I haven't died." There is a silence.
"Isn't that a good thing?"
"Well, it's...complicated."
"I'm scared to die too."
"I do not fear death, I am an Astoran Knight."
"Then, what is it?"
"I do not fear death, but I am horribly terrified of Undeath. In the Catacombs I was reminded of it. I'm left in the dark because I am still living. If I was dead than I would know."
"I'm glad that you're not dead."
"Well. Thank you. I hope we can find your friends."
"I hope we find your brothers too."
"Tomorrow I plan to go down to search for them. There is a staircase going up, and one going down. A different one, not the Catacombs."
"Oh, uuh..."
"Don't worry, you don't have to come along."
"I want to, I'm just scared."
"Pinkie will probably go."
"I don't want to be alone again."
"So you'll come along?"
"Nng, okay. I will."
"I'll protect you. Remember my promise?" She nods. "Nothing will hurt you. Nothing. Not while I can stand and fight."
"Okay. Thank you."
"Tomorrow we leave then. Get some rest, we shall leave in the morning."
"Goodnight Austin." She kisses my cheek then puts my helmet back on my head.
"Goodnight."

Author's Note:

Won't post anything in this story for a while, I'm focusing on Hollow and Remembrance more for right now. Check thise out while you wait for this one if you want, comment and enjoy!

Comments ( 1 )

seems worth reading.:coolphoto:

Login or register to comment