• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 5,348 Views, 151 Comments

Apocalypse: Worlds End or New Beginnings - Blue dragon 116



One child is cursed with a unholy power the power to change into anything and make youre fears a reality. When he is sent to equestria by mistake can he help against the impending evil or will he just quicking the ponies fall into oblivion

  • ...
22
 151
 5,348

acquatinces

I was dragged from my nap by the sound of many hooves striking the ground and voices chattering hurriedly. I angled my head to look out of my little nook to see many strange creatures approaching my hiding spot rather quickly. They looked like small horses or ponies except they seemed to have a hard outer skin similar to my current form, twisted horns on their heads, and small insect like wings. The majority of them stood about four feet high while one, who was obviously in charge by the way the others fallowed it and it carried itself was about two feet taller than the others. Now seeing as I didn't know theses creatures or their intent I figured it best to not be in my little cubby when they got their. So I crept out of my little cubby clinging to the uneven surface of the wall disappearing just as they reached the wall. Had any of them been paying attention they would have seen my tail flick up out of the torch light just before they stopped.

"So tell me little one where is this strange creature?" The leader said its voice marking it as female.

"I don't know my queen" the smaller creature in the lead said. "I watched it change from a wolf to something I've never seen before and then crawl into this little nook." Motioning to my abandoned hiding spot and prompting the female to lean forward and inspect the hole. And then let out a gasp as her horn lit up in a deep green aura and she steped back with a gasp as my bag came floating out wrapped in the same aura. I face palmed and began to crawl to the other wall and then the floor behind the creatures on the floor and waited.

"What the hay is this" The female said as she turned to face the rest of her group and dropped my bag before them. Not another word was said as the creatures stared at my bag confused.

"What should we do with it?" One said looking first at the female them to its companions around it.

"We should destroy it' another said as it reared back on its hind legs waving its forelegs in the air and came back down aiming to crush my bag and its contents. But its hooves never reached their target as at this point I shot forward brushing past the littler creatures and knocking the one off balance as I passed.

"What the hay was that thing" the one said as it picked itself back up.

"That was the creature I was telling you about my queen.....Queen Chrysalis?" was the last I heard as I rounded a nearby corner before sprinting headlong into something. Jarred by the impact I looked up to see the female standing over me eyeing me with a interested yet wary gaze. I tried to back away only to hear many hooves behind me signaling the arrival of the rest of the creatures. With a wary sigh I stood facing the queen and watching as her expression changed from interest to shock as I stood about a foot taller than her. Slowly I raised my hands to try and signal I meant no harm only to have a commotion start behind me and get blasted into a nearby wall. With a annoyed hiss I pulled myself from the floor and turned to see the same creature that wanted to destroy my bag had attacked me. Though they weren't looking at me and I fallowed their gaze and found I was bleeding slowly. It was hitting the ground hissing and disappearing into a hole it had carved into the stone floor. I eyed the creatures with annoyance and faced the queen again and tried to pull the best smile I could and wave. Though I don't think it looked like a smile since she winced and that ass hole creature tried to blast me again. Only this time I ducked under his attack and smacked him with the flat of my tail sending him into the far wall. Apparently the others didn't like this because they all growled at me and dropped into offensive stances their horns glowing. With a sigh I dropped to all fours and bowed my head submissively to try and signal I meant no harm. The queen seemed to relax slightly so I thought I would go for a stab in the dark and try and morph into something similar to these creatures. I pulled on my magic and concentrated and began to feel the change. Their was a chorus of gasps from my "audience" as I changed. I opened my eyes to find myself on eye level with the queen who was staring at me slack jawed. Since I wasn't being attacked I took the time to look myself over and compare myself to the others around me. Where the smaller ones had bluish white eyes the queen had green slited eyes like a snake their bodies were all the same all the way to the green bands around their guts. Where as I knew my eyes were a crimson red slitted or otherwise and the bands were the same color red. Similar to the queen I had a mane and tail were hers was a light blue mine was a light red tint. Content that I mostly resembled these creatures I turned back to the Queen who had backed away a few feet and was still staring at me slack jawed. I waited for someone to say something and when no one did I slowly bowed my head and said.

"Forgive me I meant no harm I am only seeking shelter for the time being if my presence bothers you I will gladly take my leave." Not a word was said and I remained that way until the ground before me was lit by a green light and then all went to black.