• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 5,347 Views, 151 Comments

Apocalypse: Worlds End or New Beginnings - Blue dragon 116



One child is cursed with a unholy power the power to change into anything and make youre fears a reality. When he is sent to equestria by mistake can he help against the impending evil or will he just quicking the ponies fall into oblivion

  • ...
22
 151
 5,347

begining of the end

It started again the way it has every night of my life as soon as I fell asleep. It was cold and everything I could see would be blurred by my swift passage and unfocused gaze. I was never able to figure out what it was I was being carried past but it would always lead to the same place. A large glade with many hooded figures standing in a circle around a platform in the center of the glade all bearing torches to light the night. whom ever was carrying me would bring me to the platform and lay me gently on it before retreating to some unseen place amongst his comrades. At this point I would seem to rise from my body and look down at the scene that was unfolding before me. I was just a infant my blond hair and green eyes the only thing visible past the blanket I was wrapped in. Another hooded figure would approach me and stand beside the platform the entirety of his face hidden in the shadow of his hood. The infant me would always reach up to the figure wanting either attention or to be held even to this day I don't know why. But the figure just remained as he was completely still earning a whine from the infant me at the lack of attention that soon broke into full on cry's and screams.

Finally the figure moved and I would always shiver from my place above when he did because as he moved he drew a large ornate dagger from within his robes holding it easily at his side. Next he would reach out and unwrap the blanket from the infant me on the platform and. Pull one of my small arms out and cut it quickly earning him a ear splitting scream of pain. The infant me would always struggle to break free of his grip while I would rage and scream at the figure from my place above this scene all ways to the same end, nothing. Holding the infant me in place the figure brought a small bowl under my arm and let the blood pool till it was half full before he would draw it away and release my arm. To turn his back on me and hold the bowl over his head and begin to chant something I've never been able to understand. His chanting would grow in volume and speed along with my infant cry's of pain. Above the figure all the smoke from the torches would start to gather into a large mass and swirl around and around until the chanting stopped. When the chanting stopped a sudden burst of wind would blow out all the torches as the mass of smoke manifested to large piercing red eyes. Before they vanished and it sank down to the bowl and disappear within its confine as it was brought back over the infant me who was still crying and screaming. In a flash the figure would grab my little arm and lift me up by it and bring the bowl to my lips. The blood was now as black as the darkest abyss with little streaks of the deepest red swirling within its depths. Slowly the figure would tilt the bowl until it spilled into my little mouth and all over me until it was all swallowed or staining my skin.

This was always were things seemed a bit weird for as the last drop disappeared down my younger versions throat everything grew deathly silent. Then a small light flickered across my smaller form and when it faded my green eyes fading to a deep crimson red and my hair went black as coal. The figure that held me laughed as he dangled me by my leg upside down for all to see saying.

"Take a good long look ladies and gentlemen this abomination will be the ace in the whole when the time comes." As he spoke the figure removed his hood but his face would always blur and the last thing I always heard was his voice as everything faded saying.

"Yes this little monster will be the key to our rise to power and I cant wait to see him at his full potential."

As I heard this I would always shiver as I awoke but tonight something else happened. When my captors voice left my ears and all was black a single white light shown and I heard a beautiful voice and it sounded like it was singing.

Come little children, ill take the away
into a land of enchantment, come little children
the times come to play, here in my garden of shadows

And just like everything else in my dreams the light and voice slowly faded away as I drifted back into consciousness. But that voice left me with something A sense of peace and that maybe things would be alright but it didn't last for long. I woke up in a cold sweat and tried to rid my mind of that horrid nightmare even though I knew it was in vain. But what puzzled me the most was that voice and the song. Never in my short life have I heard something so beautiful or so powerful. With a heavy sigh I rolled out of the small hamic that was now my bed in the middle of some god-forsaken jungle at some absurd hour of the night and. I Did a quick check of myself and my belongings, eighteen years has past since that horrible night and it shows on me. I stood a solid six feet tall and had a broad and tone build courtesy of running for the past three years. When everything seamed to be in order I decided to stretch With a groan and loud crack and when my groan echoed I realized.. the jungle was completely silent which wasn't a good sign at all. And then with the snap of a twig nearby I grabbed my little back pack and was gone into the bush in a flash.

The hunt was on.. and I was the prey.