• Published 3rd Jul 2013
  • 726 Views, 54 Comments

Life's Last Breath - jtc09999



Equestria is coming to an end as an infection sweeps the land. Who will survive?

  • ...
5
 54
 726

Chapter 6: Awake

As Rainbow regained consciousness, she could faintly hear commotion around her, but could not specifically make it out. As her senses became more aware, it dawned on her that there were two sounds - A voice, most likely a stallion, grunting, and what sounded to be like a mare, moaning. Rainbow’s vision returned to her, and she opened her eyes, but only saw a blur. She shut her eyes, shook her head, and re-opened her eyes to find her vision had cleared up.

“P-please stop…” The mare groaned. She let out a soft squeal, before exhaling sharply. Rainbow looked to the source, and saw a lime green mare, covered in sweat, all hooves tied to a table. A stallion loomed over her, grinning wildly.

“Psst!” A voice hissed. Rainbow turned her head to the direction of the voice, only to find out that she was tied to a table as well. She found a source of the voice, which was a white unicorn, with a deep blue mane.

“Who are you?” Rainbow questioned the unicorn.

“Keep it down! He hears us, and we’ll be next!” She snapped at Rainbow.

“Next for what?” Rainbow said with slight irritation in her voice.

“What do you think? Next in line to lose our virginity!”

“Do you mean… he’ll rape us?” Rainbow asked as she raised an eye.

“YES!” The ticked off unicorn replied. “Now if you don’t shut up, we’ll AHHH!” She suddenly shouted out as the table she was on turned in a 180, which made the pony’s back face the ceiling.

“You know not to talk to the other mares in here, Streak.” The stallion said as he approached the unicorn, which was named Streak, from the back. “You know the punishment.”

“N-no! Please! It was her fault, she spoke to me first!” Streak cried out, trying to blame Rainbow Dash for what she had done.

“What? No I didn’t!” Rainbow sharply remarked.

“Shut it!” The stallion snapped at Rainbow. She gave the stallion a glare, but obeyed. “She just got here, so she doesn’t know the rules yet. But you do.” The stallion planted his hooves on the mare’s hips, and lifted her tale up.

“Sweet Celestia.” Rainbow whispered before she shut her eyes and turned her head. She heard the stallion groan, and the mare squeal like a school filly. Rainbow assumed that he had inserted himself into the mare, but she didn’t want to check just to make sure.

After five minutes of groaning and heavy breathing, it stopped, and Rainbow opened her eyes. She saw the mare, now glistening with sweat, breathing heavily and staring at the table she was on.

“Let me explain the rules to you.” The stallion suddenly said beside her. “You will not talk to any other mare in here. You will not talk unless spoken to and given permission. You will not beg or ask for ANYTHING. You will eat and drink what we give you, no matter what it is. If you break any of these rules, there will be punishments. First offence, you will have sex with a stallion, but nothing more.” He said as he pointed to Streak, who had committed her first offence.

“Second offense, you will have sex with the same stallion AND become pregnant. Third offense, sex, and you will kill and eat your own foal. Fourth and final offense, which only one mare has gotten, will be…” He chuckled to himself. “Let’s just say it’ll be the worst day of your life.” He began walking to the door, when he turned to Rainbow and said, “Oh, and you’d
better hope no pony thinks you as sexy, because they will MAKE you break the rules.”

“HOXTOOOOOOOOOON! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!” A voice cried out from another room.

“I’M COMING!” The stallion who was talking to Rainbow shouted back as he walked out of the room and shut the door.

“Great. I’m in a rape chamber where I’m bound to get pregnant.” Rainbow mumbled to herself as she began to look around the room. It wasn’t very big, just enough to hold about five three-inch tables, which the mares were tied on. There was a table against each wall, and a single table in the middle, which was empty. The other four tables had mares on them, who were all ill and starving to death.

Rainbow was just about to risk speaking with one, but the door burst open as two stallions burst in, wrestling a mare. They both struggled to hold her as they moved towards the table, as she was much stronger than they were. The female grabbed a knife from the empty table and stuck it in one of the stallion’s eye. His body fell with a thump as the other stallion tackled the mare, which sent the knife flying towards Rainbow.

It landed and stuck directly next to her head, and she grabbed it and quickly cut the rope holding her hooves down. Once she was free, she noticed the stallion was suffocating the mare very quickly with his magic, and with a swift slice, the cyan Pegasus cut the pony’s throat.

“You alright?” She asked the mare who was on the ground.

“Yea, I’m fine.” She replied, and looked at Rainbow. “Rainbow Dash?”

Rainbow widened her eyes at the mare before her. “Spitfire?”

“How did you get here?”

“I was just about to ask you the same thing.”

“Well…” Spitfire began. “I was at a small base camp a few survivors and I had set up. A few hours ago, these guys had attacked our camp and killed everypony. They grabbed myself and another mare, a unicorn by the name of Vinyl Scratch, and hauled us off to where I guess was here.”

Rainbow told her story, and Spitfire listened intently.

“So what happened to those three foals? Scootaloo, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle?”


Rainbow shivered when she heard those names. “Well, I, um.”
“You alright? You’re shaking.” Spitfire raised an eye. “You didn’t hurt them, did you?”

“NO!” Rainbow almost bellowed. “I took them to teach them how to use a gun, when we were ambushed by hoofers.

Scootaloo and Apple Bloom…. Died in the ambush.”

“Sorry to hear that. What about the other one?”

“We escaped and got back to camp, and you know the rest of the story. I just have no idea where she is now.”

“Well, we can look for her and find a way to escape.” Spitfire suggested as she turned and pointed toward the wall. “There

is a vent that one of us can go through while another one of us could free the other mares.”

“I’ll go through the vent, see how many stallions there are.” Rainbow commented as she climbed in the vent.

“Alright, just be careful.” Spitfire cautioned as she picked up the knife in her mouth.

---------------------

The vent was very congested and humid as Rainbow quietly crawled through it, hoping to find an exit. She came across an opening, and peeked around to make sure it was clear. She quickly pulled her head back through, because the room had a single stallion in it.

“Wonder if the boys took care of Shining Armor….” He wondered aloud. “He could put a stop to us very quickly.”

Rainbow listened very intently, because she recognized that voice. Risking being seen, she looked at the stallion one more time, then ducked back.

“There is no way…. Sorian?” She wondered to herself. “That can’t be!”

“Sorian! We’re starting in a minute, if you wish to join us.” A deep male voice bellowed from another room.
“I’m good! Have fun, though!” He called back.

“Yep, that’s Sorian.” Rainbow sighed. She crawled past the opening when he wasn’t looking, and continued until she reached a dead end. She was about to turn around, when she noticed one more opening directly to her left. She looked out, and saw a large group of stallion, sitting on their haunches, in a circle.

“What are they do- OH SWEET CELESTIA!” She almost cried out as she looked away from the jerk circle. She scampered through the vent until she fell out into the small holding room where the mares were being held.

“Oh! There you are, Rainbow. What did you find?” Asked Spitfire, who had been checking on all of the mares, now freed from their tables.

Rainbow Dash stood up and brushed herself off. “Well…. I found out that Sorian is a part of the group, but not much else.” She looked at Spitfire. “Uh, Spitfire?”

The yellow Pegasus was staring at Rainbow In awe, mouth agape. She quickly snapped out of it, then commented, “Oh, um, yea. Ok. How many Sorians, er, stallions were there?”

“I would say about 30, not including the dead ones.” Rainbow replied.

“Then this won’t be very hard, we just have to-“Spitfire stopped again, and looked directly behind Rainbow.
“Really Spitfire? Stop doing that!” The cyan Pegasus said, clearly annoyed. When she didn’t speak again, Rainbow casually turned around, and stopped dead in her tracks.

“Oh, Celestia damn it.”

Author's Note:

This chapter had some more sexual themes to it, but this is the worst it'll get :)