• Published 2nd Jul 2013
  • 977 Views, 90 Comments

Lewis of Equestria - Silas Grimm



A cowboy and his horse in Equestria. Simple enough, right? Wrong.

Comments ( 16 )

... Wow. Did NOT expect the last part.:rainbowderp::rainbowderp: Luna almost getting raped? A simple asswooping would NOT have been enough. Slowly and painfully pulling (not cutting) off their dicks and balls would have been the a simple start for me. After that... would depend on how close I am to the intended victim.

I almost want Lewis to get in a relationship with Luna, but that's because Luna is best pony. But I wouldn't want to divide Lewis and Applejack, great chapter although if that was me I probably would have castrated them.

2972914 Not Lewis' style, I'm afraid.

JBL

2956731 Your profile picture brought a smile to my face, thanks for that. :pinkiehappy:

Boy did he land on his feet. Now I know that he broke one of Princess Celestia rules but he save Princess Luna, doing so. Keep up the grate work. I can't wate for the next chapter. I do hope it will be soon. :moustache:

2988074 Keep it up my friend. You're better than you know.

In my oppinion, they deserve more than what they got, ofcourse, they may still get it. In any case, I'd hate to be Lewis when he has to tell Luna he already has a special sompony. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and a woman scorned hath no fury like a pissed off moon goddess. Hopefuly he'll cut it off before it gets to far, even though that time may now be passed, and let Luna down easy. Good use of human tech in this case, even though I'm sure the problem with the stream is also due to human tech, but that's humanity for you. I'm guessing the 'flies' came from our world as well, but no human is to blame for them, I think.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.

3123456 Yeah, Luna does not have a history of taking rejection well. However, I feel like the humans-fuck-up-everything route has been over-traveled in this kind of fic so I'm going in a slightly different direction.

3124428
Okay, now you're just messing me with a tease.

I'm enjoying this story, and I'd much rather read it here than elsewhere. Any plans to continue posting new chapters of this story here?

*Looks at Fimfiction*
'Lewis of Equestria - Silas Grimm'
"Words: 30'688"
*Looks at Fanfiction*
'Lewis of Equestria - Silas Grimm'
"Words: 144'073"

......wat?

:twilightoops::unsuresweetie:

good job can't wait to see the next chapter

my first thought when I noticed there wasn't a next chapter was god dam it

5471163 Dear lord, thank you for pointing me at the author's Fanfiction profile!:yay:

Man is this story dead or what when are you going to update if you ever do it's not please let us know so we can just give up with waiting

Login or register to comment