• Published 15th Jul 2013
  • 7,394 Views, 1,346 Comments

Dawn Shield - shirotora



A soldier from another world leads the Dawn Shield to defend Equestria from a powerful evil

  • ...
59
 1,346
 7,394
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 18 )

The battle may be over for now... but they've suffered more than they realize...

I'm sorry but you just lost your green thumb and gained a red one for turning this into a depressing tragedy. I have a gut feeling it will change but until then my thumbs down will remain. Shame on you for having Pumpkin get killed.

8009620 You can't appreciate the sunrise without suffering through the dark

8009640 I understand that but I still don't have to like it.

8009686 I didn't like writing it, but it's not without reason.

8009702 I wish this would allow you to go to a neutral once you gave a thumbs up cause that more of what I feel temporary. You don't really deserve the thumbs down. I know that once this plays itself out you'll have it back to green but yeah....

8066864 It's just a common head-canon that mares tend to be bisexual on account of the skewed gender rates. It just makes since when there's only enough stallions for 1/4 the population.

88067461 I'm not talking about artillery.

8066886 well I think it's. More likely they live in herds.

What happened to Aria? If the main OCs were voiced, what would they sound like?

8147567 Aria will be addressed later. As for what the OCs would sound like, that's hard to explain.

Midnight has a very normal, average voice. It's slightly on the soprano side but still masculine.

Victor, I read in Pierce Brosnan's voice.

Storm talks like a male version of Fluttershy.

This version of Shiro kinda sounds like a younger Gorbachev.

Aurora, I can't help but think of as a slightly younger Lisa Simpson.

I’m still waiting for news on the mysterious mare and bright stars adventure it looked very promising are you still planning on writing that one?

8500907
You mean Star Bright? Yeah, I'm planning on it, but it'll be some time before I can start.

8502034
Awesome can’t wait may the stars shine brightly unto you ;)

Just re binged this story for like the 9th time.

Hope there are plans to continue it.

9977109
It's planned, but writers block has given me a proper nut punt to the creatives.

9978201
I get that from the music side of the arts.

Take your time. Love your work.

Login or register to comment