• Published 2nd Jun 2013
  • 2,754 Views, 44 Comments

Why was I so lucky? - Artyom the Brony



A normal soldier with an abnormal job on an abnormal day

  • ...
5
 44
 2,754

It all makes sense! (The Dramatic Finish)

“You don’t think that maybe, just for me, we could do it. Just once?” Twilight pleaded

“No,” I said firmly

“Why not! It would be fun!”

“Keep quiet! Whoops. No, I will not carry you around on my back all night,”

She huffed. “I was just trying to be more spontaneous. Way to shoot me down,”

“Yeah yeah… wait how do you know that term?”

“I don’t know, it’s just something to say,”

“Whatever, too late to think about it,”

We were somewhere in the middle of Ponyville now, with Twilight leading the way to her Library. She had stopped to ask a guard about their presence here, and all she got was that Celestia wanted to have a ‘talk,’ with me. We quickly agreed to continue sneaking around.

She walked over to her house and opened the door. I checked both ways for cars… and guards… and crossed. I got into her house and closed the door behind me. I closed my eyes and took in a breath of fresh air. Well, not fresh air, I had been outside anyways, but I was safe in here.

“Hello Etrius,” Celestia said

So close.

“So uhhh…” I said, opening my eyes. “About the whole thingy? With you not raping me?”

“I came here to apologize for that. We found you while you were napping and Twilight explained what was going on. I am truly, truly sorry for my actions, as well as the rest of the mares and stallions of Equestria,” She said.

“Wait then why with Twilight acting like you were still weird?”

“It’s rare I get to pull a joke like this. She also told me you had numerous weapon like objects on you, yet you never used any. Commendable, many others would have panicked and used them,”

“Well… I know how to keep my cool,” I said, casually leaning against the wall.

“Now then, as for this,” She said, her horn started to glow and I only started ot go mildly crazy in my head. A bunch of pieces of glass floated up from a table and flew over to my eye. They inserted themselves in the broken lens and the cracks were quickly mended.

“Thank you… very much,” I said.

“Don’t. I would have done terrible things to you against your will. I hope in time you can truly forgive us. For now though, I shall return to Canterlot and we will search for a way to send you home,” She said walking towards the door.

“So… what now?” I asked as she left.

“Well… I don’t know. Get used to living here I suppose. There’s no guarantee that she can find a way to send you back,” Twilight said.

“That’s a depressing, yet accurate thought Twilight,” I said. Wait… “Wait did she pull the mother of all practical jokes on me five seconds ago?”

She snickered a bit. “Uh huh. But for now, help yourself to some apples and then go to bed. The bedroom is there,” she said, pointing “Guest bedroom, I know you’re still on edge. Have a nice night!” She called, walking up the stairs.

“This is entirely too convenient,” I said to myself. Seriously good things like this never actually happen,”

Did this just happen? Everything resolved itself in one horrible little children’s book fairly tale ending thingy? I was mid-climax, not in that way, ugh… just no, and then it’s all resolved. This whole thing could be wrapped up in a twenty two minute kids show!

“IS THIS SERIOUSLY HOW IT ENDS!?”
------------------------------------------------------------------click-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So what did you all think of the adult My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?” The representative asked.

The group of adult bronies looked around at each other and shrugged.

“Please use a show of thumbs to answer,” The representative said.

Out of the group, thirty nine put up a thumbs up, and four gave a thumbs down. Plenty of others simply didn’t vote, finding it average at best.

The representative scribbled something down on a clipboard and smiled at the group.

“Thank you all for participating in this survey. The exit is through that door and to the right,” Artyom gave a smile as he walked out a different exit.

Author's Note:

PA PA PA PLOT TWIIIIIIIIIST! BET YA DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING! HA HA! HA! Ha! ha... heh... so thanks for participating in this study, your cooperation has been wonderful.

Comments ( 15 )

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I is confuzzled. Wha-what happens now?

Heh... It was good.

Do a sequel or I will do very unpleasant things to this baby seal.
encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-E9PUhmAWq9sKy7-UjUB3CogjwdJIEUOy010RCgVEnpEQNKNm

IT WAS ALL A LIE! So yeah, I got lazy and came up with this plot twist ending, and then on the walk back from school today I came up with a good idea for a sequel that will be much longer and more meaningful. As for your reactions... Mission accomplished.

This was my reaction to this ending

3225995 better late than never! I always appreciate a comment! :pinkiehappy: and uhh... keep reading to find out exactly who 'drugged,' Rainbow Dash.

:pinkiegasp:You cleva bastard.

fast-paced orgasmopoo wish-drooling poop :fluttershysad:
dislike.

U amazing bastard

It's nice to see the mixed comments everybody. Gives me support, that I don't entirely suck, but that there's definitely room to improve. :pinkiehappy:

Well... Someone took the easy way out. Should've let him get raped at this point. Oh well, better than a giant T-Rex popping up and saying "Rawr" then poofing to an end. Seen that before.

3707186 There's still hope for you. I'm still deciding on how the sequel should end. The dark tag might pop up sometime. Also seriously? I kinda want to read that story now just to see how bad it is.

3707435
Ah, wasn't aware there was a sequel. My bad.
And the story was a school setup involving some guy in a college with ponies. The general plot was talk to girl, get her number, she's most likely in love with you. But the main love interest was Rainbow Dash If I recall right.

Ha i just got done beating metro 2033 and thats your guys name artyom but being about russians maybe spelled differently

Login or register to comment