• Published 15th Jul 2013
  • 1,498 Views, 24 Comments

The Interdimensional Field Trip - Fussan



This is an HiE story as well as a brony in Equestria story. It has no real sex in it, but it does strongly imply it. Contains lots of swearing and some violence. It does not start in Equestria, but it does get there quickly.

  • ...
13
 24
 1,498

Chapter Fourteen: Tailoring

Chapter Fourteen: Tailoring

Equis, Equestria, Ponyville

I had finished taking a shower, brushing my teeth, and doing everything else I could do to remove the stench of alcohol from my person and was ready to go to Rarity's house- that also doubled as a clothing store- to get a new outfit to replace the one I had lost in my little adventure into drunken bliss.

"Are you ready Django?" asked Twilight.

"Yeah, let's head out so I can go around in something other than my skivvies," I said.

We both walked out of the library and down the road to the Carousel Boutique to get me some new clothing. I was not ashamed of my appearances or anything, but I knew that people would give me odd looks if I walked around half naked, and I did not like them giving me odd looks... or normal looks... or any kind of looks, really.

"Hey Twilight," I started as we walked down the road, "I know you're mad at me for, uh, well, sleeping with those two, but I was drunk and mad. What is it that I have to do for you to forgive me?"

Twilight turned to me and gave me a strange look. "Django, I'm not mad at you, really. I know you were mad, and so many things were going on all at once; I'm surprised you didn't lose it sooner, to tell the truth."

Now it was my turn to give a strange look. "Twilight, how can you not be mad? I did something that would make any girl on my planet want to stab my eyes out with a fork."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Django, you have a really interesting way of saying things."

"How so?" I asked her.

" 'Stab my eyes out with a fork'? Who else can say something like that as casual as you can in regular conversation?"

I chuckled lightly at that. "Yes, I do have a way with words," I said as I examined my nails on one hand with a face that only I, and a stuck up rich person could pull off.

Twilight then rolled her eyes at me and continued walking towards our destination. I stopped acting like an idiot and quickly caught up to her so that we were walking together. I walked right at her side as we neared Rarity's place of business. I looked down to Twilight to see her looking back up at me with a smile on her face, and a light in her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I just can't believe that somepony like me could be lucky enough to find somepo- er, somebody like you," she answered.

"Yeah," I said sarcastically. "I'm a dangerous, ill-tempered, foul-mouthed, mentally unstable asshole... But hey, I'm still a great lay!"

She rolled her eyes at me for the second time that day. "You forgot sarcastic Django, you best quality," she said in a flat voice.

"No I didn't. I just thought that would be a given, since, you know, I'm clearly radiating it from every inch of my body."

She shook her head at me like she could not believe what I was saying. "Django, why do you always talk yourself down? You're a great person, and I know that you know it too, but you always seem to fight off compliments by talking about yourself like you're not as good as you are."

"That's not true," I replied indignantly "I said I was a great lay, didn't I? How could that possibly be talking myself down?"

"That's another thing. You always resort to sarcasm when you're confronted by anything. I read a lot of books on psychology, so I know that something's wrong. Django, what's bothering you so much?"

I gave her a hard stare. "C'mon, the sooner we get to Rarity's, the soon I can get some new clothes." I then walked off at a brisk pace, leaving Twilight behind me. I knew the general direction of the Carousel Boutique, so I did not need Twilight to guide me, nor did I want her around me right now. I did not like when people tried to pry into my life using that "How does that make you feel?" bullshit. It was even worse when somebody I really liked tried it. It felt like I was being betrayed.

I could see Rarity's home after a while, and I walked straight to it, not delaying with anything.

"Django, wait!"

I just barely slowed my pace to let Twilight catch up.

"Django, wait, I didn't mean to make you upset."

She was trotting right at my side now, trying to talk to me and keep pace with me at the same time. "Django, I just thought that I could help you get over some problems you've been having by talking to you about them. I didn't know that that you would get angry at me. I'm sorry if I crossed a line."

I did not look at her, I just kept staring straight ahead. "I don't like to talk about my problems; they're mine, and I'll deal with them however I see fit."

"I know, and I should have respected that. But I just wanted to help."

"Well now you know that I don't need any help with my problems, so just stay out of them, and everything will be all sunshine and daisies from here on out."

I could see her hang her head low out of the corner of my eye, and I felt kind of bad that I had hurt her feelings, but she needed to know that my problems are my own. I could train Humans without much trouble, so I did not think that ponies would be that much harder to manipulate to my will. The trick is to be able to push hard, but being able to pull back in a second if the pushing proves to be too much for them to handle. I was a master at controlling people, and I have been doing this ever since I was just a boy, so I had no doubts in my mind that I could not get her to learn the boundaries in this relationship of ours. But Carousel Boutique was right in front of us and I was forced to finish my line of sociopathilogical thoughts, so I would have to ponder my plans for the near future regarding Twilight and her friends later.

The bell rang as we walked in and I heard the voice of Rarity call out from the back of the shop. "Welcome to Carousel Boutique, I'll be with you in just a moment."

I looked around the shop and saw that there was a lot of creations in progress spread all over one side of the shop, while one side was amazingly neat and tidy.

"Yes, how may I- oh, Twilight, Django, how are you?! I do hope you can forgive the mess. It's just that I'm in the middle of creating my new line of fashion, and I was so caught up in it that I forgot to tidy up."

"It's fine Rarity," I said. "But I kind of need you to put that on hold."

"Why's that Django?"

I gave her a flat look. "As you should be able to clearly see, I'm nearly naked, so I need you to make me a new outfit to wear around so I'm not constantly being stared at."

Her eyes lit up and a huge smile spread across her face. "Are you saying that you want me, Rarity, to make you an entire new wardrobe?!"

"Uh, that's what I just said, wasn't it?"

"Oh yes, I heard you, but I just can't believe that somepony from another world is asking me to make them an entirely new ensemble!"

"Well believe it, because it's happening. I lost my clothes, uh, doing something, and I need some new ones. How long will it take for you to make them?"

She trotted over to her table of tools, such as measuring tape, pins, scissors, and other things like that. "Well first, I need to take your measurements to be accurate in sizing your new clothes, then I have to see what colors go best with your skin tone, try out different materials to see what best suits you, all sorts of things. It will only take a few hours at the most, but don't worry, I'm sure that the time will fly by."

I could not believe what she was saying; I had to wait hours just to get a shirt and some pants. "Are you serious?! How could just taking my measurements and trying out different materials take you that long?!"

She turned to face me with a smile. "This is a very delicate process, and I need to be absolutely sure that I get this right."

I heard a small cough to my side and could tell the Twilight was about to speak up. "Well, since you two seem to have everything under control, I guess I'll be leaving then." She looked up to me with a smile, and I could see a small shred of hope in her eyes that I was not mad at her. "I'll see you back at home Django."

I was pushing her hard, but I thought that she was strong enough to handle a little bit more. "Yeah, I guess, bye." I then walked over to a small stool and sat with my back to the wall, waiting for Rarity to finish setting everything up. I heard a small chocking noise come from Twilight, then she slowly walked out of the door, and away from my cruelty. I liked twisting peoples' wills and breaking them almost more than sex... Almost.

Rarity was too busy to notice what was going on, and I was glad of it, if anybody could tell what it was that I was doing, it was her. It is not like I was scared of her, but she might get it in her head that it would be a good idea to tell Twilight what it was that I was doing, and that might cause problems.

"So Rarity, I was thinking that I wouldn't mind having a pair of pants like I did before, and maybe a few T-shirts like the one you made me when I had gotten out of the hospital."

"So you liked the shirt I made you?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, "I did like it."

"Good, then I have an idea of what to make you this time," she said as she trotted over to me with a variety of tools in her telekinetic grip. She motioned for me to stand up with her hoof and I did so. It only took a second for her to start measuring me everywhere. She ran the piece of tape along my arms, my legs, my neck, my chest, my stomach, and everywhere else that is on the Human body, and every time she took one measurement she would write down the information on a little note pad the she had floating next to her. It took her about half an hour before she was finally finished taking my measurements and writing in her little note pad.

I caught a whiff of something familiar as she was taking my measurements, but I could not quite put my finger on it. I did not want to interrupt her while she was working, so I held back my question until she was finished, and she was done then, so it was my chance to ask. "Hey Rarity, are you wearing perfume?"

She looked surprised for a few seconds, but then smiled at me. "Why yes Django, I am. Do you like it?"

I took a deep breath of the scent. "It smells great, and I know I've smelled it before, but I just can't quite think of where right now."

"Well thank you Django, I wasn't sure about this one at first, but now I'm glad that I did choose it over the others."

"Yeah, me too..." I took another deep breath of her perfume, and I felt like I just could not get enough of the smell.

"Um, Django?"

I looked at her and saw that she was waiting patiently for me to stop. "Oh damn, I'm sorry," I said feeling embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it Django, I know that my perfume is fabulous. There's no shame in enjoying its aroma."

I shook my head clear of the fog that her perfume had just put me in. "So, what now?" I asked.

She looked at me with a smile. "Now, all that needs to be done is selecting the materials to make it, and then I can draw up a design."

"That's all?" I asked. "I thought it would take a little longer than that."

"Well I do need you to help me select what color it'll be."

"Black or white; I don't like any other colors besides those."

She looked at me like I had just told her a perverted joke. "What?! You can't be serious! You have so much potential to look fabulous, and you only want to wear black or white?!"

I looked her straight in the eye. "Eeyup, that's right."

She narrowed her eyes at me dangerously. "Do you doubt my talents'?"

I shook my head. "No, I just don't like wearing colors. It marks me for people to see, and I would prefer to remain unmarked."

She then gained a thoughtful look and put a hoof to her chin in thought. "Yes," she said slowly, "I think I can see what you're saying." She looked at me seriously. "Are you sure you don't want me to make you something a little less... monotonic?"

I nodded my head at her. "Yes Rarity, I would much rather you make me something without a lot of color."

She sighed and shook her head. "Alright then, it's your clothes, so I'll make them however you want them."

***

The next couple of hours were spent going through fabric choices and styles of fashion. She seemed to think that I would look good walking around in something that I have only seen people dress up as on TV, but I got her to go with something more modern, at least on this world. We agreed on a half dozen short-sleeved, V-necked T-shirts. She would only let me pick that design if I would wear some colors though, so I got one in black, one in blue, one in tan, one in red, and two in white. She would also make me three pairs of pants that were almost an exact match to how my cargos looked. One pair was tan, one pair was black, and the last pair was a dark green color. She also decided to make me few pairs of socks, but you can not do much with socks, so they were all white.

The whole time we were going through the process of choosing styles and designs, I was silently enjoying her perfume. There was just something about it that made me feel... good. I was in a daze at that moment, and the longer I was exposed to her scent, the worse it became. I would have had a hard time breaking out of my stupor by myself, so I was lucky that Rarity was there next to me.

"Well, I do believe we're done here," Rarity said, breaking me out of my trance-like state.

"Really?" I asked, "I don't have my clothes yet, how can we be done?"

"Well, you're done, I still need to make them, so you can go back to Twilight's place and wait there. Your outfits will be ready for you in a few hours."

I pulled out my iPod and saw that it was only three o' clock. I did not want to go back to Twilight for a while longer, so I needed something to kill some time. "Hey Rarity, can I hang out here while you finish things?"

She looked at me oddly. "Why? Don't you want to get back to Twilight? I'm sure she'll be wondering where you are by now."

I shook my head. "No, I kinda want to give her time to cool off after the little bit of trouble I got into this morning."

"What kind of trouble could you have possibly gotten yourself into in the time that you left the library last night and this morning?"

I bit my lip and looked at the ground. "The kind of trouble that involves me getting drunk and sleeping with two mares that I met in the same night."

There was a silence in the room for a minute, but was eventually broken by Rarity after a few minutes. "What?!"

"I didn't think that I would do something like that when I was drunk; I usually just get into fights or something like that."

"Who did you sleep with?" Rarity asked.

I looked up at her. "I'm not naming names. That would be fucked up for me to go around and tell everybody that we did that."

There was another silence in the room, but this time I broke it. "Please Rarity, let me hang out here until you're done with my clothes. I won't get in your way, I'll keep quiet, I'll even help you out if you want me to." I would have done everything I said to be able to stay here for a bit, mostly because I wanted to be separated from Twilight for a bit longer, but there was a part of me that would have done it just to stay here and be able to smell the amazing perfume that Rarity was wearing. I forcefully ended my thoughts as I saw Rarity's face.

She did not look like she was going to say no, but I was not sure if she was going to say yes either. She looked like she was considering my request for a time, but eventually sighed and looked at me seriously. "I'll let you stay here, but you shouldn't hide from her. You need to talk to her about this."

I nodded slowly. "I know, I know, but... I just want to let her let a little of that anger out before I try to talk to her."

Rarity smiled knowingly at me. "I know that she can overreact to things sometimes, but this isn't something to be taken lightly. You did something that needs to be righted, and only Twilight can forgive you for this."

"I know. Thanks for understanding Rarity, I really appreciate you doing all of this for me."

She waved a hoof at me. "Oh think nothing of it, that's what friends are for."

She then trotted over to her working area to start constructing my new clothes, and I was glad she did, for if she was still looking in my direction she would have seen the wicked grin I had on my face.

Heh, I thought to myself, I guess I'm better at lying than I am at talking.

***

I sat in the back of the shop watching Rarity make the clothes that I would soon be wearing- and catching whiffs of her perfume. If nothing else is said about her, you could say that she knows how to make clothing better than any machine ever could.

"Django, I think I'm finished."

I got up and walked over to where she was so I could see the clothing that I would be wearing for the time that I would be here. I saw that everything was finished and ready for me to wear. I picked up one of the white T-shirts and pulled it over my head. It was just barely loose, just how I liked it, I could pop my collar, and I could hide things in my belt, and it was low enough so that nobody would see them... It was perfect. "The shirt's perfect Rarity; I can't thank you enough."

She smiled at me. "You're quite welcome Django, but try on the pants; I need to see if I got them right."

I picked up the black cargos and pulled them on. It was comfortable, and it breathed, but the second I tried to move I found a major problem. "Uh, Rarity, the pants are too tight."

She looked shocked. "What? I had all of your measurements written down. I triple checked them as I was working. How could I have made them too tight?"

I bit my bottom lip slightly. "Um, the pants fit perfectly except for one place..."

She looked at me quizzically. "Where are they too tight?"

I slowly moved one of my hands over my privates and held it there. "When I tried to move, I was nearly crushed."

She instantly took on a huge blush when I said that. "O- oh, I'm t- terribly sorry Django, I- I'll have to add a bit more room to them then."

I took off the pants and handed them back to her so she could add a bit more wiggle room for me. She started working on them immediately, and I was more than a little bit embarrassed from that whole situation, but she was more embarrassed than I was by the way her face went from white to red like that.

It took her about twenty minutes for her to finish adding room in the area earlier specified.

"Here Django," she said as she levitated the pants over to me, "try them on now."

I grabbed the pants out of her levitation field and started to put them on but stopped when I noticed that Rarity was staring at me oddly. "Why are you looking at me like that Rarity?"

Her eyes widened when she heard me speak, so I guessed that she did not even realize that she was staring. "Oh, um, no- nothing! I was just... waiting to see if they fit, is all."

I did not believe her for a second. "Uh, okay then; I'll tell you if they fit in just a second." I pulled the pants all the way up and could feel a big difference in a certain area of my body. I tried to move again... but it was still too tight on me to really be comfortable. "Um, Rarity?"

"Yes?"

"They're uh, still tight on me below my belt..."

Her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates when I said that. "Um, Django?"

"Yes?"

"I think that maybe it would be best if... um, you were at your... full size, so I could take a measurement of you."

I just stared at her.

"No, I didn't mean it like that! I only wanted to have an accurate measurement of you for, um, future clothing creations! I swear!"

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at her like I had just caught her trying to sneak away with my wallet in her magic grip. "So, let me get this straight. You want me to stand here with a raging hard-on and let you measure me so you know how big I am?"

The blush that she had already had on her face deepened and spread from her cheeks to everywhere else on her face. "I- I just... you, er, need t- to be..."

"Measured?" I asked sarcastically.

She turned away from me to hide the enormous blush on her face, and I did not blame her for doing so. If I was half as embarrassed as she was right now I would have bolted out of the door and down the road.

Just as I was going to continue speaking to her to try and apologize for saying something like that, I caught another bit of her scent. I do not know if it was from prolonged exposure, or from something else, but when I smelled it that time, it felt different. I could feel my heart start pumping faster, and I started feeling hot. But more than that happened. I had a few thoughts going though my head that I would never have been thinking about normally, and I was possessed by an incredible urge to do something that I had serious problems even thinking about. I tried to fight the urge at first, but then I just gave in to it. It was too strong, and in the state I was in, there was not much that could break my focus on the one thing that seemed to be going through my head.

I walked right up to her, but she was turned away from me so she did not see me coming up behind her. I crouched down so that I was balanced on the front of my feet and leaned a little closer to her. "You know Rarity," I whispered into her ear, but she did not know I was there so she jumped from how close I was, "if you really want to, I'll let you take that measurement." I heard her gasp when I said that, but I was not quite done yet. "You can measure me, but after that, there's gonna be a really big problem that'll need to be taken care of." I was tracing the tip of my index finger down the center of her back now, and it was making her shiver slightly. "So if you want that measurement, you're going to have bring a bit more than numbered tape to the party."

She spun around to face me with narrowed eyes and a serious look on her face. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

I started to answer, but then I stopped before I could say even one word. Was I really saying all of this? How could I be saying all of this? I could not really think very well at that moment because of a haze that seemed to take over my mind. I tried to think harder and was able to string together a few thoughts.

What am I doing?! I'm with Twilight, I can't be doing this!

But then the other voices that I sometimes hear decided to speak up.

You've already done this once before- well, twice- so it doesn't matter what you think about it anymore.

I tried to argue the point, but there was something about Rarity that was making the ability to think straight very difficult.

"Rarity?" I whispered.

"Yes?" she whispered back.

"I... aww fuck it!" I then leaned forward and kissed her roughly on the lips. She was surprised at first, but not two seconds after I kissed her, I could feel her kissing me back just as hard as I was kissing her.

This lasted for about a minute before I felt that I needed more. I picked her up so that I was cradling her in my arms as we kissed. In this position, she was slightly higher than me, so I had to lean my head back to be able to kiss her. When I leaned my head back though, he hair fell into my face, and my senses were overloaded with the scent of her perfume, and it made me lose my mind.

I broke the kiss for only a second, but it felt like forever. "Where's your bedroom?"

She was breathing hard, but she was able to talk in between breaths of air. "Up the stairs at the end of the hall."

I pressed my lips back up against hers and walked over to the stairway with her in my arms. I walked up the stairs, down the hall, but when her door would not open, I just decided that I would fix it later and kicked it in- I do not think she even noticed. I walked over to her bed and spun around so that I would be laying on it and she would be on top of me.

We broke the kiss again, but we did not say anything; we did not need to. I could understand everything that I would ever need to just by looking into her eyes, and she seemed to have the same ability with me about me.

She leaned down slowly so that I could feel her breath on my face. She was so close that I could almost kiss her right there. But she was just barely out of reach, taunting me.

There was a few seconds of silence between us, but then she broke it with a voice that was barely more than a whisper. "Django, I need you. If you agree to being in a relationship with Twilight, you'll want me with you always, won't you?"

I pulled my head up off of the bed and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Rarity, I want you in my life, now and forever."

A huge smile spread over her face and she actually started to cry a little bit. "Django, you've just made me the happiest mare in Equestria." She then leaned down all the way and kissed me again. But it was not like before; this time it was not a hard, or rough kiss. This time it was a deep, and strong kiss. One that I could feel tongue in.

We went on like that for a few minutes before I decided that I've had enough of the kissing, and needed something more. I broke the kiss to speak. "Rarity, enough with this kid shit."

She smiled at my slyly. "I couldn't agree more Django."

I then sat up and grabbed her around her back so that she was sitting in my lap and pressed against me. I gave her a rough kiss and then twisted around so that she was laying on the bed and I was on top of her. I kissed her on her forehead, then the tip of her nose, then I lingered for a while on her mouth, but moved on to kissing her neck. I made it all the way down to her stomach, but decided to tease her a bit before doing anything else. I took one of my hands and started rubbing her stomach slowly in one spot, but I started to plant a few kisses very lightly lower down.

"Django," she said in a breathless, yet excited voice, "are you going to-" but I cut her off.

"Yes," I said as I looked up at her, "I'm gonna-" but I got no further, for I saw something just above Rarity's head, or more precisely, outside of the window above Rarity's head. The thing I saw had wings, four legs, and a cyan coat with a rainbow mane... I was looking at Rainbow Dash, and she was looking at us.

I jumped off of Rarity and backed up against the wall opposite the window with wide eyes. "Oh fuck, the window!"

Rarity looked over to the window and nearly fell out of her bed with the shock of seeing Rainbow staring in at us both. "Rainbow Dash, what are you doing?!" Rarity sounded both furious and shaken.

Rainbow pushed open the windows and a cool breeze came through and blew all of the steamed air out of the room. When the outside air was all around me though, I felt like I had just been struck by lightning. Everything went black and white, all the sound around me was muted, and I felt like I was just hit in the head by a boulder. But then all at once, the color came back, I could hear again, and my headache disappeared. It was such a rush that I lost my balance and fell over onto the floor.

"Whoa, Django, are you alright?!"

"Django, what's the matter?!"

They both sounded worried about me, and I was worried about myself. I looked over at them through unfocused eyes to see that they were both standing over me. "What the hell just happened?"

"Well," Rainbow started slowly, "I came by to see you at the library, but Twilight said that you were over here. But when I knocked on the door nopony answered, so I flew to all of the windows to check if Rarity was here, and... Well, I saw you two in bed together."

I looked up at the two of them. "Sorry Rarity, but Rainbow here killed the mood."

I saw Rarity shoot a death glare at Rainbow, then looked back to me. "Django, what happened to you, I saw you standing there, then it looked like you were having a heart attack."

I was able to push myself up off the ground, but needed to lean against a wall to stay standing. I saw both of them looking at me like I was seriously hurt, but I did not think I was, only a little screwed up in the head.

"I don't know what happened," I said. "The second I was hit by that breeze I..." I just realized then and there what had happened to me. "It was your perfume!"

They both looked at me like they thought I was crazy.

"No, really, it was your perfume Rarity. I was so jacked up on it that the second I smelled fresh air it pumped everything out of my system and fresh air filled its place."

"Wait, are you saying that it was my perfume that made you... go that far?"

"Yeah, there must be something in that perfume of yours that's able to fuck my brain up pretty bad."

She looked like this news hurt her feelings, and I knew exactly why. I stooped down so that we were face to face, and I kissed her lightly on the lips. "Rarity, I don't need some love potion infused perfume to care about you. I can do that all on my own."

She smiled warmly at me and reached her hooves around me and hugged me around my neck. "I'm glad that you care about me Django," she said.

"Yeah," I replied, "I'm glad too."

But that tender moment ended when we both turned to Rainbow with big scowls on our faces.

"What?!" she said defensively, "it's not like I meant to see you two in bed together!"

I just shook my head at her.

Why is it that these kind of things always happen to me...?

End Chapter: Chapter Fourteen: Tailoring