• Published 15th Jul 2013
  • 1,498 Views, 24 Comments

The Interdimensional Field Trip - Fussan



This is an HiE story as well as a brony in Equestria story. It has no real sex in it, but it does strongly imply it. Contains lots of swearing and some violence. It does not start in Equestria, but it does get there quickly.

  • ...
13
 24
 1,498

Chapter Ten: Recovery

Chapter Ten: Recovery

Equis, Equestria, Ponyville

I was sitting in the living room of my friend's house playing video games and generally having a good time. I could not remember how I had gotten there, but it did not matter; we were having a good time and that is all I cared about.

We were on the final level and getting close to the end. I could see the final gate and was running towards it with enemies right behind us. I turned around to see him trip over a rock that had just sprung up out of the ground.

"Help! Come back!"

I skidded to a halt and ran back to him so I could help him up, but the enemies were catching up.

"I need help! My leg is broken!"

I ran over to him to give him a health vial to get him up. I pulled out the vial... but it was not a vial, it was a gun- no, it was my gun. I pointed the gun right at his head and held it there as our enemies massed around us in a circle.

"What are you doing?! Help me up!"

"I don't need you anymore," I said in a cold voice.

I then pulled the trigger, and my friend was dead.

The enemies all round me were cheering now. But they were not the regular enemies now, they changed into something else.

I looked all around me to see myself surrounded by ponies; and they were cheering me for killing my friend.

"What did you do?!"

I turned around to see my family and my other friends standing behind me with horrified expressions. They were all beat up looking, like they had been in a bad fight.

"I didn't need him anymore, and I don't need any of you either."

What was I saying?! I was not in control of myself and could not stop myself from doing these things.

I walked up to my friends and shot each one of them in the head as I walked down the line of them. Every time I killed one of them, the cheers grew louder.

Stop! What the fuck am I doing?!

I finished killing my friends and moved on to my family.

No! This can't be happening!

I walked up to my father and pulled the trigger.

"BANG"

The cheers got even louder.

When he hit the ground I walked up to my mother.

"BANG"

The cheers were nearly deafening now.

When she was dead on the ground I walked up to my little sister.

"No Django, don't do this! You don't have to do this!"

God damn it, stop! Don't kill her!

I hated my family more than a lot of things; but the only one I could actually stand was my sister. I did not want to do this, and I fought as hard as I could, but it was not enough.

"BANG"

"NO!"

I shot up in my bed sweating like it was hundreds of degrees in the room I was in. I was also panting heavily, and shaking.

"Hey, he's awake!"

"He's awake?! Get the doctor!"

"Somepony fasten the restraints!"

I looked around me to see a hospital room full of frantic ponies running around and getting tools, running to get others, or just standing there looking scared.

"Where am I?" I asked.

I saw a nurse walked up to me, and there was something oddly familiar about her.

"You're in the hospital, you got hurt. We're getting the doctors now so just lay back down and try not to move too much or you might hurt yourself again."

I looked down to my chest and saw a big bandage wrapped around me. It went over my chest and under my arms to reach my back and around again. "How did I get here?"

She looked at me with a softer expression as she answered. "You nearly died, and it's only through powerful healing magic and your natural vitality that you survived."

"What happened to me?"

"Nopony is really sure to tell you the truth. The princesses say that they heard a loud noise and then you started to bleed everywhere."

"They heard a loud noise...?"

But at that moment everything came rushing back to me. What had happened, where it happened, and why she was so familiar. "Oh damn, I'm sorry about nearly snapping your neck Redheart. I wasn't myself right then."

She snorted at me. "I know; they were telling me about all the weird things you were saying. It's just an occupational hazard I suppose."

"So you can forgive me then?"

She put a hoof to her chin and thought for a second before answering. "Yes," she said slowly, "I think I can."

"Thanks, I-"

"On one condition."

Oh god...

"And that is...?"

"That you come to my house in the morning when you get better and make me some of those amazing pancakes Twilight keeps telling everypony about."

I sat there with a blank face just thinking about how strange the request was. She wanted me to cook her breakfast because I almost killed her. How the hell does that sound even remotely sane?!

"Uh, I guess that's okay with me. I'll let you know when I'm coming before I show up though."

She smiled at me triumphantly. "It's a deal then. You'll cook me breakfast for a week in exchange for me not having you arrested."

"Wait, a week? I thought it was only a day!"

She grinned devilishly at me. "My sore neck, my rules."

"Ugh, fine, I'll cook you breakfast for one week, then we're even."

With that she stuck out her hoof and I shook it, sealing the deal.

I then saw the door open out of the corner of my eye and looked over to see the same doctor pony that I saw when I first came here.

"So, Django, you had us worried for a while there. You must be doing better, seeing that you're awake."

"Yeah, I'm alive, so that's something. But I have to ask, am I in trouble for going berserk like that?"

"Oh no, you don't have to worry about that, you weren't yourself."

"Yeah, that's true; I wouldn't hurt anyone in my right mind."

"Yes, I've heard you don't resort to violence unless absolutely necessary. That's good to know, considering that you're in here with us."

I thought for a minute as to what I should say next. I was not really sure what was normal in a pony hospital.

"So... am I free to leave? 'Cause I kinda want to get going."

The doctor shook his head. "No, I'm afraid that you'll have to stay in bed here for a least a week before we can let you go. I need to be sure that you're healing correctly before I can make that decision."

I could not believe this! I was going to be in here for a week... At least! I did not even like going to the doctor to get check-ups. How was I going to sit in here for a week doing nothing?!

"Uuugghhhh! Can't I go back to Twilight's house and stay in bed?"

"No, you need to be monitored 'round the clock for any changes in your recovery."

I fell back down on my bed with a "thump" and slapped my hands over my face. "Aaarrgghhh! This is un-fucking-acceptable! I don't even like to sit still for ten minutes. How am I going to last a week?!"

"Don't worry," he said, "I'm sure you can think of something."

I watched him walk out of the room and was wishing that I could stare at people so hard that they would spontaneously combust. It was a wish that, sadly, never came true.

***

I made it all the way to day three before I lost it. I hated not being able to leave a place, I hated hospitals, I hated people staring at me, and I hated people touching me. So you know what I hated more than a lot of things? Not being able to leave a hospital where the people are constantly staring at me and touching me.

"Get the fuck away from me! I'll fucking kill you if you don't get away from me!"

The team of doctors that were just surrounding my bed immediately backed away.

"If you come near me I'll rip your legs off and beat you to death with them!"

Their eyes widened and they backed closer to the door.

"Stop fucking staring at me or I'll rape your eye sockets until you're fucking brain dead!"

That was the last straw. They turned tail and bolted out of the room, screaming in fear.

"That's right! You better run! Don't come back either!" They were already gone, but I felt the need to continue to yell profanity at them from my bed.

I went on like that for about five minutes before I saw somebody else come in. It was Nurse Redheart, and she did not look amused.

"What did you do?"

"I just politely told them to fuck off or I'd kill them, that's all," I said sweetly.

"You know, that only makes my job harder."

"And just how does me threatening to kill them make your job harder, eh sweetheart?"

She bristled at my name for her. "That's Redheart, to you."

"What, are you not happy with our relationship? Am I not as good a listener as I should be? Or is it that I'm too rough in the bedroom?"

She narrowed her eyes in a threatening way that actually made me wonder if she was going hurt me. "You know that's not funny."

I gave her a sly look. "Isn't it?"

"No, not really," she said in a flat voice.

"Eh, what do you know, you're just a pony with a cute little scowl."

Her scowl deepened.

"Okay, not so cute anymore; now it's kind of scary."

There was a moment of silence between us that was going on, and on, and on until...

"Heh heh, Django, why are you such an anti-social person? You can be so charming when you want to be."

I smiled warmly at her as I answered. "Because you're the only one I love, my sweet," I said in an over-dramatic stage voice, "And I shall know no other, as long as I still draw breath."

"You better not; you still owe me a weeks worth of breakfast."

We both shared a laugh at that. We joked a lot like this ever since day one. We became instant friends, though, I'm not sure why. I was a violent-natured, hot-headed, curb-stomping, asshole, and she was... well, not a violent-natured, hot-headed, curb-stomping asshole. But hey, I'm not complaining about a friend who can sneak me extra pain pills when I am feeling down.

"So, how're you feeling today?"

"I'm actually feeling a lot better now that I got that little bit of profanity out of my system. But I still feel like I'm slowly rotting away while I'm sitting here."

"Well don't worry," she said as she hopped up onto my bed, "I'm here to make all your bad feelings go away."

I raised an eyebrow. "You plan to do that by...?"

"By letting you give me a massage!" she said cheerfully.

I sat there with a look on my face that clearly stated "Are you serious?"

"Don't be like that; after all, you owe me for not having you thrown in jail."

I heaved the most long-suffering sigh I could manage and started working on her shoulders. I am not a professional, but from the girls that I have been with, I have heard that I am damn good with my hands. I was not one to turn down a compliment, but I did not actually believe them until they started doing what I wanted just to get my hands on- or in some cases, in them.

"Mmmm, yeah..."

I rolled my eyes at her and was glad that hers were closed. We may be friends, but she did not take anything from anybody.

"Can you go a little bit, uh, lower?"

"Um, I... guess so."

I moved my hands from her neck and shoulders to her upper back and started working there. I could tell she was really stressed from all the tension in her shoulders, but lower down was even worse; it was like trying to give a massage to a car.

"Is that good, or no?"

She had her eyes closed in pleasure and a look of pure euphoria on her face. She had obviously not had many good massages in her life. "It's amazing, but, can you go, just a tiny bit lower? My back is killing me and I'd really appreciate it."

I narrowed my eyes at her and started getting the thought that she wanted something from me. The thing is, I had an idea of just what that might be; and I am not sure if I wanted to give it to her.

"Okaaayyyy... I can go a little lower, but not much." I moved my hands to her lower back, just above her flanks and started applying my skills.

"Ooohhhhh yes. Right there; that's the spot."

I was really hoping nobody was able to here that. If they did, they might think that something other than what actually going on was happening. I did not really mind giving her a massage, but I did kind of wish she would keep it down.

After a few minutes of working her back, she actually felt like the tension in her body had gone away. I left that spot on her back and was working different areas now. I was not doing anything more than a gentle rub down, but she still enjoyed it very much. I had gone to her neck again, then her shoulders, then back down to where I was. I was almost finished with her, but she had... other plans.

"Django, that was amazing, and I want to thank you."

"You're welcome Redheart; it's no problem."

"No, I wanted to thank you in a different way."

I was a little confused for a second when she said that, but then I got her meaning when she turned to face me and leaned in closer to me and planted a kiss right on my lips.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled.

Her eyes became half-lidded and she gained a small, seductive smile. "You made me feel good," she said in a quiet voice, "so now I want to make you feel good."

I was shocked that she could even say something like that. She could not be serious, she had to be joking.

"That's not very funny Redheart; it's not cool to be a tease."

Her smile widened. "Does this feel like I'm teasing you?"

She then pushed her hips down and started grinding them back and forth on my more manly areas. I could not believe this; she was trying to get me in my hospital bed!

I tried to push her off me, but she used her front legs to pin me down by my shoulders. I could have pushed her off, but I was already on thin ice with her about the whole jail thing. If I fought her off, she might decide that she wanted me in jail for hurting her, and I was not planning on going to jail any time soon.

"Redheart, stop it; we're in the hospital! What if somebody comes in and sees us?!"

She leaned down so that her face was right over mine and spoke in a voice that was little more than a whisper. "Let them see us."

"Redheart, I don't want this. If you do this, it'll be rape."

She put on an innocent look, like she didn't know what I was talking about. "Rape? It isn't rape if you like it."

"But I don't like it! I don't want to do this, please don't make me do this."

"So, you don't like this?" She pushed her hips roughly down on me and hit me on my man parts. I tried to fight it, but... Damn that felt good!
I let out a groan, and she knew she had me. "Oohhh damn," I groaned. I did not want to, but I could not help it.

"See," She said, "now it isn't rape. You know you want this, just give in."

I was fighting it as hard as I could, but the feeling down below my waist was winning.

Is it really so wrong if it feels this right?

The damn voices in my head were against me now too!

Shut up, damn you!

You've always said the only way to get rid of temptation, is to give in. So why are you fighting it; just give in.

The voices was right; I did always say that...

Don't you want to feel good? Haven't you had enough pain in your life to allow some good in?

I did have a lot of pain... and I would like to have something that was good...

Just give in Django, you know you're going to hell anyways, so live it up while you can.

I did know that... But, I felt wrong about doing something like this with a species that looked like an animal.

You know you're going to do it at some point; why not sooner, rather than later?

I sighed inwardly. I was going to try one more time, then I was going to do something that I was probably going to regret later.

"Redheart, please," I begged. "Please don't do this."

She leaned back up into a position that allowed her more strength. "You know you want this Django; just stop fighting it. Don't worry, I promise it'll be all right."

I would always joke around with my friends about how guys were saying they got raped by a girl. I would always say that if a girl was going to rape me, that I would be fine with it. I would always laugh at how these guys in the news and on TV would act like little bitches when they were getting some. I would have thought that they would thank the girl, but they would go and say that they did not like it and felt horrible. I was always the guy saying that I would let the girl do what she was going to and then give her my number. Now I know what those men felt when it was happening. I was a tough guy who never showed any weakness... and I felt like I was going to start crying.

I knew that she would have me arrested for hurting her if I did not go along with this, but I was going to try to get some time to get my thoughts back together if I was going to play along.

"Fine," I said through clenched teeth. "I'll do it. But can we do it somewhere that's less... public?"

She thought for a second about it like it was a difficult question. She knew that she could say no and I would still have to do it.

"Please Redheart, I'm your friend. Let me get stronger so I can be... better." I said that like it hurt me- and it actually did hurt me in a way that most people would never understand. "Then I'll do whatever you want."

She leaned down over me again and gave me a light kiss. "Mmm, that sounds very tempting. But how do I know that you won't tell anypony about this?"

"I'm not a snitch; I've never been a snitch, and I'll never be a snitch."

She smiled at me like she was a lion looking at an injured deer that could not run away. "Fine, but I think you're strong enough for an early release."

"What?" I asked in an unbelieving tone.

"I'm going to file for you to be let out tomorrow, and then you'll come to my house and make good on your word. That means you have to cook me breakfast, and you'll do whatever I tell you to afterwards."

I felt like the strength to fight was just taken out of me. All I could do was nod in agreement.

"Good," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow morning." She then hopped off of my bed- and me- and trotted over to the door and out into the hallway.

I felt like I just sold my soul to the Devil, and I wished that I could take it back.

***

I am not sure how long I sat there with my head in my hands wishing that I was not so desirable among the pony folk, but when looked up when I heard a knock at the door, the sun was just barely visible over the horizon.

I looked over to the door and saw two regal figures approaching my bed. It was the two princesses of Equestria, Celestia and Luna.

"Hey girls, how's it goin'? Good I hope."

"Yes," Celestia said, "it has been fine in the way of things. But my sister and I are here to check up on you."

"We do apologize for doing you harm, young Django," Luna added. "We do hope that you can forgive us, and that we may become... friends."

She sounded hesitant when she said "friends", but I could understand why. If I shot a guy in the chest and nearly killed him, I am pretty sure he might not want to be friends with me afterwards.

"Don't worry Luna, you didn't know what that thing could do. It's my fault for not telling you what it was in the first place."

"You would forgive us? After nearly ending your life?"

"Of course Luna, I can't stay mad at you."

"Oh this is most wonderful news; we shall have to celebrate this occasion with a feast!"

She then reached over to hug me, but I flinched away to the other side of the bed. The two princesses were a little startled at my sudden reaction, but they were soon talking again.

"Are you alright Django?" Celestia asked, "You don't seem yourself."

I opened my mouth to answer, but no words came out. I tried to find the words, I tried so hard to just be able to say something, but I just could not. They must have known that something was wrong, because they both came right up to my bed and gave me worried looks.

"Did something happen?"

I shook my head.

"Are we not as forgiven as we first thought?"

I shook my head again.

"Do you need help with something?"

I started to shake my head, but I hesitated, and they noticed it.

Celestia reached a hoof over to me, and I flinched away again. But unfortunately, I was already on the side of the bed, so I hit the wall and could not go any farther.

"Django, what's wrong?"

I tried to speak again, but when I did, it came out in a harsh whisper. "I... just don't like to be touched."

She drew back her hoof and went silent for a while. The silence in the room was deafening, and I almost wished there was a gunshot, or a dropping glass to break the silence.

"Do you wish for us to leave?" asked Luna.

I felt like I could breathe again after that damned quiet was gone. "I... I don't know. I feel like I want to be alone, but I don't want you to leave. It's so fucking confusing, and my head hurts, and it's too hot in here, and I want to leave this damn hospital, and I'm getting angry, and I feel like I want to fucking beat something to death!" I started out in a quiet voice, but by the end I was speaking in a mixture of a growl and a yell.

They did not know what to say to that, so they just stood there without saying anything. I knew I should not have yelled at them, they did not do anything, but I was just too angry at the moment to care.

"I just need to vent some things, I'm sorry for yelling at you, it's not your fault."

"Don't worry Django," Celestia said in a soft voice. "I'm sure it's stressful being on an alien world. I know I'd be worried about too many things to keep track of."

"I'm so sure," I said in a sarcastic tone. "Because it's not like you have insanely powerful magic, or can fly, or can do things that I can only dream of."

She laughed a little at that. "Yes, I do have some edges that you might not."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Some?"

"Okay, I have a lot of edges that you might not."

We all got a small laugh out of that, and I actually forgot about my current troubles.

I liked the two princesses; they were fun to talk to, and they were not all stuck up like most important people are. They know how to talk to people like me, they were really bright, they were kind and caring, and they were not afraid to tell you exactly what they thought. The two of them are actually a lot like me now that I think about it.

"I'm glad to see you haven't lost the ability to laugh Django. I heard that you were having some trouble with being cooped up in here."

I rubbed my fingers over my beard in thought. It was really getting out of control, and I would have to get a shave soon. But I was getting off topic with my thoughts, and Celestia and Luna were with me and wanted to talk.

"To tell the truth, I hate hospitals, and I hate not being able to leave a place, and I hate people looking at me, and I really hate people touching me. So not being able to leave a hospital and constantly having doctors and nurses looking at me and touching me gets on my nerves like you wouldn't believe."

They both looked at each other with amused looks on their faces, then back to me.

"We can understand your woe, young Django," Luna said.

"Yes, I'm sorry to hear that this situation is something that you find trouble with," Celestia added.

"Yes," Luna said, "but we hear that you're being released this day."

I blinked in puzzlement.

what...?

"No, I'm being released tomorrow morning; I still have a day in here." I pointed out the window for them to see. "See; it's going to be night soon, and tomorrow I get out."

"What are you talking about?" asked Celestia, "It's almost eight in the morning."

"What?! I was awake all night?!" I jumped out of my bed and ran over to the window. "How can it be morning already?!"

I turned around to see them both giving me surprised expressions. They had obviously thought that I could keep track of time just fine... they were wrong it seems.

"You seem surprised Django; did you not see the sun set yesterday? Did you not see the moon rise last night?"

I shook my head quickly. "No! I was, um... distracted..." In truth I was busy trying to come up with any ideas to get out of my situation with Redheart. But I was not a snitch, and I was not going ot tell them anything.

"What was so distracting that you couldn't sleep Django?" Celestia asked.

I walked back over to my bed and sat down with a sigh.

I was not going to tell them the truth, but I had to say something. It is a good thing I am a master at talking my way out of situations like this. I could get out of this no problem if I played it right.

"I was distracted by, um, uh... I was... hmm..."

Come on, think damn it!

"The, uh... the... beds, uh, yeah, that's it! The beds were really uncomfortable, and I was distracted by all the, uh... uncomfortableness..."

They did not buy it.

"Really! The beds here are terrible! I bet if you ever slept on one of them, you'd have back pains for a week!"

They still did not buy it.

"If you don't believe me, come over here and lay down on the bed. I'm sure you'll start to feel the terrible aching immediately."

At this point, I did not think they would ever buy it.

"You... don't believe me, do you?"

"No," they both said at the same time.

I did not know what else to do. My speech skills failed me, I could not tell them the truth, and I was sure they would know if I lied to them. So I did the only thing I could think of doing... "Can you two get me a doctor; I'm starting to get a real painful feeling in my chest."

They both eyed me critically, but before they could do or say anything, a voice behind them interrupted our little chat.

"Django, it's time for you to come with me."

I could feel a little chill run the length of my spine. Nurse Redheart was here, and she was here for me.

End Chapter: Chapter Ten: Recovery