• Published 15th Jul 2013
  • 1,497 Views, 24 Comments

The Interdimensional Field Trip - Fussan



This is an HiE story as well as a brony in Equestria story. It has no real sex in it, but it does strongly imply it. Contains lots of swearing and some violence. It does not start in Equestria, but it does get there quickly.

  • ...
13
 24
 1,497

Chapter Nineteen: Punishment And Tricks

Chapter Nineteen: Punishment And Tricks

Equis, Equestria, Ponyville

There was nothing but silence besides the gunshots echoing across the farm. Nobody was making a sound, not even Tyler, who was nothing but dead weight in my grip. There is a warm feeling creeping along my chest where Tyler is leaning against me. I realize that it is his blood. All of his blood is flowing freely out of him, and on to me.

I toss him to the ground and put my gun in my belt line. He is still alive, but I plan to fix that. I put my boot on his neck, and I pressed down with all my weight behind it. I promised not to kill anybody with my gun, but I never said anything about my boot. As I put more and more weight on to my booted foot, I can hear small choking sounds coming from Tyler. I think he is trying to get me to stop, but I do not. I put my full weight on his neck, and it breaks. I look down at Tyler's bloody body without a single regret for what I had just did. I just committed murder, but I do not care. It was his fault that two of my friends are dead, so he does not deserve to be alive in my mind.

"Django, what did you do?" a voice from behind me asks.

I turn around to face the voice, and I almost wish that I did not. Derpy is standing there with a horrified expression on her face. I had forgotten that she was there. I had forgotten that any of them were there. I look around me to see that all of the ponies are staring at me in horror. They do not know what it is to kill, to murder.

I take a step towards Derpy, and she takes a step back. At that moment, I could feel myself die inside. "Derpy, I-" but I was cut of by a bright light and a booming voice.

"DJANGO, STOP RIGHT THERE!!!"

Everybody is stunned by this sudden change in situation. I know what is happening right away, but I do not know if anybody else does. It happened before when Twilight used the "Want it Need it" spell and it got out of control. Princess Celestia is here, and she does not sound happy at all.

I looked behind me in time to see not just Celestia, but Luna touching down as well. I knew that I was in trouble just from the expression both if them wore. I could best describe it as a "I am really pissed off" face.

"Django," Celestia said in a hard voice. "Can you please explain to us what is going on here?"

I looked around me and see the carnage. The burned down barn, the distressed ponies, Tyler's body... "There was a problem," I tell her. "I've taken care of the ones who caused it."

She looks at the corpse at me feet with a scowl. "When I said you were to deal with them, I did not mean to kill them."

"What?" I ask her.

"When we discussed how law breakers would be punished, I said to deal with them. I never said to kill them," she said in a low voice. "I thought you would understand this."

It took me a second for me to process this. If she did not want me to deal with them this way, then how should I have done it? There is no way that she would have wanted me to just report them to the local law enforcement... could she? "Well what is it that you wanted me to do then? You told me to handle my people, and I did. If I did something that I shouldn't have, then it's your fault or not giving me specifics on what I should have done."

She then took on a sad expression. "I now know that I should have been clearer on what I meant. But what you have done to your friend cannot be excused."

I raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I asked slowly.

She looks me straight in the eye. "You and your kind can no longer stay in Equestria."

What did she say? There is no way I could have heard her say that.

I open my mouth to speak, but she continues on with what she is saying. "While you have been living here, my top scientists have been repairing the portal that brought you here. They will be finished by tomorrow, and when they are, you and your kind are going back home."

I was speechless. We... we can go home? This is insane! Here we were, stuck in a different dimension, and now we can go home! But... I made a promise. I do not break promises, no matter what.

"I can't go," I say. "I can't go back home; I made a promise, and I intend to keep it."

Celestia looks at me with a scowl. "Yes, you are."

Then before I can do anything, her horn lights up, and I am standing in a dark room with a big wooden door. "The hell...?" I mumble to myself. Another flash and my pack is resting in front of me.

"You are going to remain in this cell until the portal is finished. Your friends are in cells of their own, and all of your belongings have been given to you," Luna's voice calls out from somewhere beyond the door.

I walk up to the door and start pounding on it as hard as I can. "This isn't fair damn it! Let me the fuck out!"

There is no response from beyond the door. Only a silence that makes me even angrier than I already was.

"Fine then!" I yell as I walk away from the door. "I'll find my own way out of here, and you can't do shit to stop me!" I start looking for a way out, but the door is too strong, and the walls are too solid. That is when I look up. I see a small window, just barely bigger than one foot by one foot. It does not have any bars to block it off either.

Oh hell yes, I think to myself.

I reach for the window, but it is out of reach. I look around, but see nothing that would help me reach the window. "God damn it!" I swear. I then start pacing around the small room to try to think of any ideas that could help me. I pace back and forth, back and forth, back and forth over, and over again for what feels like hours. At the end of it my legs ache and I still have no ideas of anything to help me. I stop pacing in front of my pack, and I look down at it.

Stupid thing, I think. If I never had my pack, I wouldn't have had my gun. Then I would still be able to live here, and I could keep my promise.

My face twists in anger. "Stupid pack!" I yell as I kick it across the room. I kick it so hard that the zipper breaks and my things get scattered everywhere. I swear silently to myself and start to pick everything up. I stop when my hand hovers over a small metal object about the size and shape of- I shit you not- a lightsaber hilt from Star Wars.

What's this? I think.

Then it hits me. It is one of the things I stole from the lab back in Canterlot with Rainbow Dash. I pick it up and examine it. There are a few buttons and a knob with three settings: one dot, two dots, and three dots. I turn the knob to one dot and look at the buttons. There is a green one, a red one, a blue one, and a yellow one all in a line down one side. I press the green button because I want to see what the thing does. Well that, and... Well, green means good, right?

The thing makes a small whirring noise and then a little needle comes out of the side and stabs my hand. "Ow," I say as I drop the little machine.

I guess green doesn't mean good...

The thing beeps, and then it goes quiet. After a few seconds, I think that all it wanted to do was to piss me off, but then it makes another noise. A noise that sounds like gas being blown out of a hose. Then what looks like red mist starts leaking out of one end of it and floating up.

"What the fuck...?" I mutter.

The mist starts to swirl around slowly. Then it goes faster, and faster, looking like a tiny, red tornado. After a moment, it starts to take a shape, like a tube. Then the shape gets more defined. It looks like a small tree... No, as it swirls faster, I can see the mist take on the form of a person. It swirls, faster, and faster. I have no doubt about what is inside of the red mist. I can see the shape of a person. A Human person. Then suddenly, the tornado of red stops, and I am looking into a mirror. No, it is not a mirror I am looking at. It is me. I do not know how, but I am standing there, right in front of me. The other me looks at me and smiles. "Hey there good lookin'," he says in a casual tone.

"W- wha- what the fuck?!" I say, shocked.

The other me looks at me like I am the funniest things he has ever seen. "Havin' a bit of trouble gettin' your words out?"

I just nod dumbly.

"Well let's get introductions out of the way first," he says. "I'm you, or at least a copy of you. I'm a perfect replica of you in every way there is. I have all of your knowledge, memories, skills, and, well, everything else. That little gizmo there," he says, pointing to the machine laying on the floor, "is a cloning device, and you just figured out how to make it work."

I blink. "How?"

He smiles at me. "That little needle that molested your hand took some of your blood and copied the DNA in it."

I look at him like he is something impossible, and he should be. "How do you know all this?"

He smiles proudly. "Because I came from the machine, I have a machine's brain skills, as well as your's. I can think like a person, but I'm as smart as a machine."

I look at the machine on the floor, and I smile. "Hey Django?" I say.

"Yes Django?" I reply.

"I have an idea..."

***

Equis, Equestria, Canterlot, Canterlot Castle

It is a fine day. The scientists have finally finished the portal, the Humans are unable to cause any more trouble, and the weather is beautiful. Yes, it is a fine day.

Celestia turns to walk back inside of the castle from her balcony and starts downstairs. After a brief period of yelling and trying to escape, the Humans settled down and accepted that they were unable to do anything to free themselves. Only Django seemed to be causing the issues, which was strange, considering that he seemed to be their leader. But Celestia did not care at the moment. He started a riot on the first day he arrived, he started distracting her student, he got drunk and spent all that night "disturbing the peace" as the guards had stated it, and most recently, it was his friends that burnt down the barn of Sweet Apple Acres. He was trouble, and she would be doing all of her subjects, and her country a favor by sending him home.

But if that were true, then why does she feel so bad about it. Sure he became attached to some of the mares in Ponyville, but surely he knows that a relationship between him and one of the mares living there could never have happened... right? But she did have to admit that even though he was a different species, something about him seemed... appealing to her. Maybe she did not have to send him home. Maybe she could just keep him locked away for a few years. Somewhere close, where she could keep an eye on him. Her bed chambers maybe...?

Celestia shakes her head. No, he has caused far too much trouble to stay here any longer. He needs to go. There is no way he can stay here any longer. He is leaving, today.

Celestia walks into the main hall of the castle where the portal device has been set up. Everything is in place. Everything is ready to send the Humans home. She walks up to the lead scientist. "Is everything ready?" she asks him.

"Yes ma'am. Everything is ready. We just need the Humans to stand on the center plate, and off they go, back home."

She nods at him. "Good. I'll send for the Humans to be brought up right away." She looks at the machine. "There's no need to keep them here any longer," she adds, almost to herself.

"What was that Princess?" the scientist asks.

"Nothing," she says, shaking her head to dismiss some stray thoughts.

***

The Humans were brought up from the dungeons by a squad of guards led by Shining Armour, her captain of the guards. He leads them to the portal device and has them stand in a neat line on the center plate. But it seems that Django is unable to see the line straight and he can not stand in a straight line. This causes Shining Armour to become furious at him, so she starts to walk forward to defuse the situation.

"You'd better get in formation Human!" Shining yells at Django.

"I'm sorry, but I don't speak Equine," Django says... In perfect Equine.

"Get. In. Line. Last warning Human." Shining says, igniting his horn with magic.

Django's eyes seem to light up at the idea of a fight. "Please, please, try to fight me. I'm in a bad mood and in need of a release." Django then puts his hands on his chin. "Maybe I should get your sister. She's real good when it comes to me releasing."

"Enough!" Celestia shouts just as Shining was about to incinerate Django in anger. It is one thing to mouth off to her captain of the guard. But it is something else entirely to talk about her star pupil like that. "Django, I know that you're upset abo-" but he cut he off.

"I'm not upset, I'm fucking furious," he growled at her. "It's not fair to give somebody Heaven and then take it away because of their friends fuck-ups."

Celestia blinks. "What do you mean by 'Heaven' ?" she asks.

Django snorts. "This world is everything I've ever dreamed about, and now I have to leave."

The feeling Celestia was having before comes back up at this point. Is it guilt? No, there is no way it can be guilt. But it does not matter, he has to leave. "I'm sorry that you have to go, but you've caused too much trouble for me to let you stay here any longer."

Django looks Celestia straight in the eye. "You're not sorry at all. You just want to keep control over your little country. So don't pretend like you care when you don't."

Celestia took his words like a slap to the face. It did not just make her sound bad, but it hurt her that he has this impression of her. Maybe it is better for them to go home.

She set her jaw in a firm line. "Goodbye Django." She then turned around and walked towards the scientists waiting near the control panel. "Start the portal," she tells the scientist at the controls.

"Right away Princess," he says while working the panel of buttons, knobs, switches, and levers. He sets a few finalizing procedures up, and then he activates the portal. Through it, Celestia can see a city. A city bigger than Canterlot ten times over. But this city is nowhere near as magnificent as Canterlot. It is dirty, broken, and old. Smoke and smaug rises from the multitudes of factories. There is hardly any greenery at all, and what natural things there are, they are sickly, dying, and twisted by the artificial makings of the Humans. She can see thousands of the things that Django and his friends came here in. But many of them are a different shape, or size. A lot of them seem to be billowing out smoke from the back end. There are huge, flying things too. Things that soar through the air with no difficulty at all, despite their size. There is a deafening noise that seems to be coming from the city itself. She can see people, Humans, more than she can even count. Some of them are dressed in clothes that seem to expose more bare flesh than seems normal for Humans, while some wear so many clothes she is surprised that they can move. There are people sleeping on the sidewalks, people digging through dumpsters in alleys, looking for food, or something of value. There are people begging in the streets, people asking for money everywhere. She even witnesses people stealing each other's possessions, people hurting each other. This is everything that she sees. All she can think is that it is almost like watching a horror story come true right before her eyes.

She looks around to see all of the ponies in the room staring at the scene in the portal with looks of disbelief, disgust, and in some cases, horror. She looks back to the portal to see only Django remains at the center plate. The others have already walked through, eager to get back home. He looks at her like a father would look at a child he is disappointed in, and it nearly breaks her heart.

"Home sweet home, yeah?" he says in a defeated voice, and walks through the portal, disappearing from this world forever. She wants to reach into the portal and bring him back. But it is too late. Django is gone, forever.

Celestia tells the scientists to close down the portal and to get rid of it permanently. She saw his world, and she does not want to see it again. Ever. She walks back towards her room, and away from the portal device. She just sent Django- the only person she felt something towards in over a century- back to a world that looked like a living nightmare. She needed to be alone.

"Sister, may we talk with you about something?" Luna's voice called from behind her.

She sighed to herself. She really did not want to talk about anything right now, but for her sister, she would make an exception. "Yes Luna? What do you want to talk about?"

Luna trotted up beside her and kept pace on the way to Celestia's room. "I wanted to talk about the Human. The one named Django."

Of course she wants to talk about Django. Why would she want to talk about anything else in the world when she could talk about the one thing that she really did not want to talk about?

"What about him?" Celestia asked her sister.

"Well, did you notice that he didn't have his backpack?" Luna asks.

"No," Celestia said. "I didn't."

"Well it's just that we find it odd," Luna continued.

"What do you find odd?" Celestia asked as they turned a corner.

"I find it odd that he would break into the science labs and risk death just to get his backpack back, but when he returns home, he doesn't have it with him." Luna says in a thoughtful voice.

Celestia slows her pace as she thinks about this. Luna does have a point. He broke into the biological research laboratories just to steal his possessions back. But if he was going home, never to return, then why would he leave his things...

Celestia freezes in place, eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

"Sister, what's the matter?" Luna asks her.

Celestia's face stays a portrait of shock for a second longer, then turns into one of mischief. So that is what he has done then. That is why he was not willing to start a fight.

"Sister, are you all right?" Luna asks.

"Yes Luna," Celestia says, smiling. "I'm just wonderful."

She was actually feeling quite good in that moment. For she realized something. She might need to lock Django up close to her after all, and her bed chambers will be quite accommodating to someone of his... build.

***

Equis, Equestria, Ponyville

Derpy was walking down the path to her house on her way home from work. She did not like working on weekends, but she could use the money. She is not low on cash or anything, but she needed something to take her mind off of Django, and working was as good an excuse as any. She was confused. She felt like she loved Django, but she saw him kill one of his own friends right in front of everypony. But... she saw the way he looked at her. He looked like at her like he wanted to make all the bad in the world go away, and give her the good. He looked at her like he wanted nothing else in the world except to be right there with her. He looked at her... like he loved her.

Derpy sighs.

She knew it was too good to be true. She should have been smarter than to let herself fall in love with an alien. He was not even a pony, or an equine for that matter. But, he just seemed so... perfect.

Derpy looked up at the sun, high in the sky. It was Celestia who took him away from her. It was Celestia that took away the perfect stallion. It is Celestia who should be sent away to another world, not Django! Why did he have to go?! It is just not fair!

Derpy sighed again and continues walking.

But it happened. He is gone, and Celestia is still here. She did not know why, but for some reason, when Django had promised to stay with her, she believed him, even though she knew it could never happen. It is her own fault really. She has more important things to worry about. She needs to take care of her daughter. She can not be busy with stallions when she has a job and a daughter to worry about. But still, Django was a stallion worth worrying about.

Derpy stops where she is and looks in the direction of Canterlot. "Django, I thought you promised that you were going to be with me forever," she says quietly.

"I did," says a voice from behind her. "And I intend on keeping that promise."

She spins around, an unbelieving expression on her face. She can not believe her eyes, so she blinks, but he is still there. She rubs her eyes to see if that works... but he is still there. "Django...?" she says quietly.

"The one and only." he says, smiling broadly.

Derpy can not quite understand what is happening, but she does not care. She runs straight up to him and wraps her hooves around his neck so tight that she is afraid he might break in half. But she does not let go. She just plants her lips on his. He kisses her back, much harder than she is kissing him. Django holds Derpy like that for what feels like forever. He does not break the kiss. He does not let her go. He only walks towards her house, holding her in his arms, carrying her all the rest of the way. When they reach the house, he kicks in the door, but Derpy does not care. He carries her up to her bedroom, and he lays her on the bed. The door is open, but it does not matter. Dinky will not be home for a few hours still. Django breaks the kiss and leans over to whisper to her.

"Derpy, I think I love you," he whispers.

Derpy smiles. "I love you too, Django," she whispers back.

Then, for god knows how long, they proved to each other just how much they loved each other, always trying to get the better of one another.

End Story: The Interdimensional Field Trip

Comments ( 6 )

Okay so quick question. WHAT that can't be it there's so much potential for more. So many shenanigans, so much psychosis. Please I really like this story.

2883011 Don't be so distressed man. I'm not promising anything, but I was planning on working on a few side stories for certain parts of this story.

Well, the progress of the story was odd, and a lot of it didn't quite make much sense.
In fact, I disagreed with a lot of how things went down.
But all in all, still pretty enjoyable to read.

I guess you could say that Django got.... *puts on shade* UNCHAINED from our reality

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH:yay:

This fic...i like. Keep up the good work sir.

Login or register to comment