• Published 15th Jun 2013
  • 1,235 Views, 57 Comments

Signature Heroes, Elements of Harmony - Dimentio



Two beings from different universes simultaneously attempt to push the barriers of modern magic. (Un)fortunately for both of them this opens a vortex linking both universes temporarily. The other heroes in the guild rushed to help their comrade...

  • ...
4
 57
 1,235

Chapter Four: In Between(edited)

Chapter Four:In Between

“I could have died!” Sir Owen accused Ozan. “You shouldn’t have abandoned me just so you could steal some fireworks!”

“Firstly, you didn’t die.” Ozan countered, slightly annoyed by the argument that Sir Owen had started for the third time since they banished the Ripper. “And secondly, those borrowed fireworks saved your life!”

“Borrowed? Borrowed! What, did you plan on returning their ashes!?” The knight exclaimed incredulously.

“I’m going to repeat the fact that the fireworks saved your life.” Ozan said with a heavy sigh.

“And I’m going to repeat the fact that you stole those fireworks.” Sir Owen said, he wasn’t going to let Ozan get away with this. “And as soon as I find a guard system in this Saradomin forsaken town I’ll turn you in myself!”

“Het’s breath give it a rest. You couldn’t catch me if your life depended on it.” Ozan said..

“Both of you just shut up, we need to figure out how we got here and how to get home.” Ariane said, proving once again that she was the voice of reason.

“We can’t leave here until we find out what a Zamorakian demon was doing here. This place may be in danger and Zamorak may be here gathering his strength.” Sir Owen argued.

“For once, I agree with Owen.” Ozan said.

“It’s Sir Owen.” Sir Owen declared through a powerful glare.

“I was trying to back you up.” Ozan said matching one glare for another.

“Both of you quit! Argh…” Ariane groaned as she gathered her thoughts. “I only said we need to know how to get home. Of course we’re going to make sure this plane isn't in danger.”

“Oh.” Ozan and Sir Owen said together.

“There you all are.” Came a familiar voice.”Pinkie Pie finally finished setting up your party. Oh, and she told me to tell you that The Raptor is already there.”

“We just saw Pinkie fifteen minutes ago, how quick can someone set up a party?” Sir Owen asked.

“Well, not many will be there seeing as a Demon just attacked the town. Many will be barricaded in their homes for the next few weeks.So, setting up the party wasn't too difficult.” Twilight said simply."Though, even if the entire town was coming, she could probably set it up within minutes...That's just Pinkie Pie."

“Good enough for me!” Ozan proclaimed as he followed the lavender alicorn.

“But, but that doesn’t make any sense.” Ariane tried to say as the others continued walking. “Fine, we have more important matters to attend to anyway.”

When the group arrived at the party, the first thing they noticed was the small number of ponies that had gathered. Sir Owen and Ariane shrank back a little at sight of the unknown ponies while Ozan brightened up considerably.

“I’m starting to think that this wasn’t a great idea…” Sir Owen said cautiously.

“Nonsense! This is fantastic!” Ozan said as he dashed for the gingerbread-like house.

“Ugh…” Ariane managed when she realized that there would be no way for her to study this world’s strange magic tonight.

“Don’t worry, most of the ponies in this town are great! Even if they are a bit close minded at first” Twilight said confidently.

“We have to don’t we?” Sir Owen asked. The purple alicorn nodded.

“If you don’t want Pinkie to drag you there, yep.” Twilight said. The pair of heroes nodded and slowly walked into the building to join the party.

“Where’s Raptor?” Ozan asked the party pony when he found her. She pointed to what appeared to be a pink struggling suit of armor tied up in ribbons.

“He tried to attack me when I told him he had to go to the party so….I painted him pink, wrapped him up, and put him in the corner so all the other ponies could talk to him without any chance of him attacking. He’s still warming up to them.” Pinkie said with her usual chipper tone.

“Oooh, this is too good.” Ozan said as he leapt over the crowd of ponies to taunt the captured warrior.

“Shut up.” The Raptor said as if ashamed.

“The pink one beat you? How?” Ozan said through fits of laughter.

“She was fast, the pink one is a great warrior.” The armored man sighed.

“So, let me get this straight, you were beaten by a pink pony...that lives in a candy house...and plans parties...HAhahaahahaha!” Ozan lost it, this was quite possibly the best moment of his life. He didn’t even notice that Ariane and Sir Owen had walked up from behind him.

“What’s so...Is that The Raptor?” Ariane asked as she inspected the pink suit of armor.

“Yeah! get this, the pink pony. Beat him, painted him, and tied him up in ribbons!”Ozan said breathlessly.

“you’re kidding me! That’s rich, I can’t even- Sorry, sorry Raptor this is a one time thing.” Ariane said trying to stifle a giggle.

The...Raptor.” Was the only response she got.

Suddenly, the door swung opened to reveal a large white alicorn.

"Who's the fat ass?" Raptor asked and was quickly kicked by Ozan.

Author's Note:

Semi-Cliffhanger? I still need some input from the last chapter's survey.As always, all characters and places belong to their respective creators.