• Published 15th Jun 2013
  • 1,235 Views, 57 Comments

Signature Heroes, Elements of Harmony - Dimentio



Two beings from different universes simultaneously attempt to push the barriers of modern magic. (Un)fortunately for both of them this opens a vortex linking both universes temporarily. The other heroes in the guild rushed to help their comrade...

  • ...
4
 57
 1,235

Chapter Two: Not So Hidden Evils

CH2:Hidden Evils

Ozan and Pinkie took to the streets once Twilight and Ariane started talking about ‘important things’. Both of their amazing stealth skills allowed them to slip away completely unnoticed by the others.

“So, what is there to do in this land of magical ponies?” Ozan asked boredly.

“Ooh, there’s so much to do in Ponyville! I mean look around! There are ponies walking around, talking, ooh look! There’s one eating!” Pinkie Pie replied with pure enthusiasm.

“Err...right.What I meant was; where can somebody get a drink?”

“Like Chocolate milk?” Pinkie asked curiously. “ I make a mean chocolate milk...mean doesn’t sound very nice...I make a very nice chocolate milk! Yeah, that sounds much better.”

“No, something to take the edge off. Maybe a beer? Wine? Cider?” Ozan asked, the first two suggestions elicited curious looks from the pink pony, but the third caused her eyes to grow wide and her smile to match.

“To Sweet Apple Acres!” Pinkie yelled and suddenly dashed off, Ozan suddenly being dragged by his cape..

“Wha?Hey, let me go! I have legs you know!” Ozan exclaimed.”C’mon, this is my favorite cape!” His final statement caused a white Unicorn to suddenly stop Pinkie in her tracks.

“Hrr Rrrity!” Pinkie exclaimed with a mouthful of cape.

“Pinkie Pie, let go of the creature’s cape.” The white unicorn said carefully.

“rrkrr drrkrr!” Pinkie said before spitting the orange, drool covered fabric out.

“May I ask your name mr…?”

“My name’s Ozan. I assume you two know eachother?” Ozan said as he tried to dry his cape.

“Yup, Rarity’s one of my bestest friends in the whole world! And just about everyone in Ponyville’s my friend so that says alot.” Pinkie replied.

“Right...Well, I really should get back to my friends…” Ozan said as he slowly inched away from a suddenly close up white unicorn that seemed to be observing his clothing very closely.

“High mobility...yet very elegant. Mr.Ozan, would you mind telling me what kind of silk that is? I can’t say that I’ve ever seen any fabric that Pinkie Pie can chew without heavy damage.”

“Kalphite silk...is that a standard way of measuring the durability of materials here?” Ozan asked incredulously.

“You’d be surprised.” Rarity said simply as she examined the cape..

“Speaking of surprised, why aren’t you curious as to what I am?” Ozan asked, shaking off the last statement.

“Hmm? Well, let’s say I’ve seen my share of odd creatures in my time.” Rarity said without even looking up. “Kalphite silk though? I can’t say I’ve ever heard of such a thing.”

“Trust me, it isn’t very easy to acquire. Fighting bugs that can grow to be taller than I am is...well it’s worth it, but I hope to never have to do it again.” Ozan said with a grin.

“Bugs taller than you? That’s terrible! How in the world can you discuss something like that so casually?” Rarity asked, her eyes finally straying towards the owner of the cape she had been admiring.

“Well, I am a hero...I am known as Ozan the magnificent, the amazing, the-”Ozan was interrupted.

“The thief that makes up his own descriptions!” Sir Owen’s voice boomed in attempt to match Ozan’s tone.

“Yes, that too. But usually the other ones.” Ozan countered.

“Really, are you so sure about that?” Sir Owen said with a raised brow.

“Yep. You can’t prove otherwise.” Ozan said with a broad smile.

“True. Pinkie Pie wasn’t it? Your friend Twilight was worried about you.”

“She’s always worried, such a worrier that one. Oooh, I just remembered. I need to throw you all a party!” Pinkie declared.

“Err, right.” Sir Owen looked to Ozan who offered only a shrug in response to the pink one’s antics. He then looked to the white unicorn that was currently examining his plate armor”I don’t believe we’ve met. I am Sir Owen.”

“Very nice to meet you, my name is Rarity...from the way you introduced yourself, you must be a knight of some kind.” Rarity said with genuine anticipation.

“Yes ma’am, I am a knight of the Temple Order of Saradomin.” Sir Owen said proudly.

“Sara Domin, I can’t say that I’ve heard of her. Is she the girl in your group?” Pinkie Pie interjected.

"No, Saradomin is the god of all that is good in Gielinor, the land we come from, and he is the god I serve." Sir Owen said standing proudly.

"Gil nor..." Pinkie said tapping her chin with a hoof. "Nope, never heard of anyone with that name either."

"No, Gielinor, I just said that it was the land that we-" This time Sir Owen was interrupted by a terrible shrieking sound that was accompanied by several other shrieks. Before anyone could even comment on the awful noise, Ozan and Sir Owen were already headed in that directions with their weapons drawn.

Author's Note:

As always, all characters and places belong to their respective creators.