• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 598 Views, 7 Comments

The Mission - Blueness



What would you do to protect those you love? I have to go to Ponyville, but it's not the adventure I exactly had in mind...

  • ...
5
 7
 598

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I suppose I could tell you my position in Brony fandom before we begin. Sorry. I’ve seen all the episodes and I’m currently waiting for Season 4. I’m not one to buy toys and merchandise just because they’re related to the show. I’ve never made a fan art before, mostly because I don’t know how. I think about it sometimes, but I don’t really do anything. Just think. I’m not against making couples, but using artwork to describe the relationship in a certain way is just weird to me. Hey, no offense, that’s just my opinion. Love and tolerance. I can’t think of anything else to say, so let’s begin for real.

For me, life at the moment was to go to school, learn the stuff, get the grades, and pass. I’ve started to think about the future and what to do with my life, but I still, again, postpone it.
I’m still blabbing, aren’t I?

Anyway, that was my attitude, until recently. Lately I have been seeing glimpses of things out of the corner of my eye. Flashes of darkness, and then nothing. Everything goes back to normal. Still, I was suspicious. Was someone watching me? I left it off as fatigue at first and tried going to sleep earlier. I just woke up earlier and saw more of it. I began to grow concerned, and talked to my parents about it. They thought I should see an optometrist. They thought because I’m on the computer all the time my eyesight was deteriorating. The doctor proved no help. That was good, because I’m one of two people in my family that doesn’t wear glasses. There are five in my family: Mom, Dad, and my younger brother and little sister. My Mom doesn’t need them, so we’re on the same level.

Man, I’m just a big chatterbox, aren’t I?

Still, I started thinking I was being attacked by demons, or something. So I prayed to God and asked for protection. It felt good to tell the most understanding creature in the world, but I must not have been in real danger, because I still kept seeing things.

God knows what he’s doing. Don’t judge me.

But seriously. Was I going crazy?

Eventually I decided to confront whatever it was myself. It was the only way I was going to stop myself from going winding up in a home.

That’s when things started happening.

Author's Note:

Questions? Leave me a comment below, and stay tuned for the next chapter!