AppleDash 3,014 members · 1,068 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
DbzOrDie
Group Admin

This is a thread for people to post what they like and what they would want to be created. You don't need to copy my questions, you can make your own. I'll start by giving an example

Favorite author: bookplayer

Favorite clopauthor: O

Wants art to be created off: I'd like for a series of pictures that would detail Applejack and Rainbow Dash and their life growing up. Like in one picture you see the first date, first dinner with the family, engagement/wedding, foal, foal growing up and a family picknick with their friends, funeral (Family member or eventually theirs, life isn't only about the good stuff)

Favorite existing art: Is this group an artform? I think it is :)
Okay fine, it's Applejoy

Favorite story: The Magic Never Fades Away

Favorite shipping story: The AppleDash Project

Favorite clop story: The Riding Pony

Wants story to get finished: To Tell The Truth

Wants author to write AppleDash: Donnys Boy

Avatar you'd like: Goku pushing Applejack and Rainbow Dash's heads together with their lips nearly touching.

This post is open to edit so I might add questions at any given time
People may also ask me questions through PM to be displayed here

Jackie
Group Contributor

657035 If I tried to fill something like this, I might need more than a page to list them all and their awesomeness :rainbowdetermined2:

Posted
Group Contributor

Attempting to keep this to single answers.

Favorite author: psychicscubadiver or SlyWit

Favorite clopauthor: Cold in Gardez (I am not sure this counts)

Wants art to be created of: Adventure/sweeping landscapes with whoever

Favorite existing art: Twilight Reading Three Books

Favorite story: The Dresden Fillies Strange Friends

Favorite shipping story: Twilights List

Favorite clop story: Salvation Unabridged

Wants story to get finished: Paradise and The Dresden Fillies False Masks

Wants author to write AppleDash: NA

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Favorite author: Myself! Um. In all seriousness, I don't think I really have one, odd as that may sound.
Favorite clopauthor: Applejinx. While there are other, arguably better clopfics, none have really pulled me in like those.
Wants art to be created of: More wing-language stuff with Appledash. Or, an appledash comic of one of our fics around here :D
Favorite existing art: Probably still this~
Favorite story: A Bluebird's Song. It's over 200k words, and I've read it AT LEAST twice. I just wish we had Appledash at that level :P
Favorite shipping story: A Dash of Apple. Because it's that perfect blend of AppleDash, fun, and romance :D
Favorite clop story: Rarity's Worst Day Ever. It was practically torture to read at some points (not due to quality of the fic, but what was happening in it). But so, so worth it.
Wants story to get finished: Apple Dash Project - Wherever life takes us. Cough cough ;)
Wants author to write AppleDash: Ardensfax. Wrote A Bluebird's Song. I've brainstormed appledash with him... and I'd kill to see that happen :D

I really love human AppleDash stories like Snowed In and New Girl. I would really love to see more Human AppleDash fics. Especially the more bittersweet ones to be honest...

Favorite author: malikvamp

Favorite clopauthor: Callisto

Wants art to be created of: A comic of one of the AppleDash fanfics on here:scootangel:

Favorite existing art: Da Fuq? because lawl

Favorite story: The Dash Diaries I don't even know why...just my kind of story I suppose!

Favorite shipping story: Well...I only read shipping stories so....I guess if I had to pick another one, it'd be Of Horseshoes, Apples, and Feathers because it has great AppleDash AND great Scootabloom.

Favorite clop story: Stuck

Wants story to get finished: New Girl

Favorite humanized story: Snowed In

Favorite author: BronyNeumo
Favorite clopauthor: O
Wants art to be created off: Some sort of Appldash comic. Whether t's completely original, or based off of a fanfic.
Favorite existing art: Love From Above
Favorite story: What Would Daring Do?
Favorite shipping story: Still, What Would Daring Do?
Favorite clop story: Sex, Lies, and Cowpony Hats
Wants story to get finished: Star-Crossed and Upon Wings of Sacrifice
Wants author to write AppleDash: I don't read too many shipping stories besides Appledash, so I don't know many other shipping authors.

bookplayer
Group Admin

Favorite author: I have no answer for this question. There are too many authors I like some of the time, and I can't think of anyone I like all of the time.
Favorite clopauthor: Applejinx. That guy can write a clop scene like nobody's business.
Wants art to be created of: AJ and Dash in armor. Possibly jousting.
Favorite existing art: This one.
Favorite story: So Long, and Thanks for all the Ponies
Favorite shipping story: Left Behind
Favorite clop story: Trixie's Magic Bit
Wants story to get finished: Diamonds in the Rough, the sequel to Fool's Gold. (Currently being written, so I hear.)
Wants author to write AppleDash: AcreuBall

Oh, tThese two pieces of media have been my very favourites for over a year now! I will never get tired of either!:rainbowkiss:

Favourite gif:

Favourite comic:

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

Different subject. What would be your fimfiction avatar if you had a talented artist at your disposal? Mine would probably be Goku gently pushing AJ and Rainbow Dash together :)

Tchernobog
Group Admin
bookplayer
Group Admin

As I've said before, I'm not sure I'd give up my pen. Otherwise people wouldn't think that I'm a Victorian writer scrawling away in my garret. (I assume that's what everyone thinks. Except for the folks who think I'm secretly Applejack. So maybe the back of AJ's head while she's at a computer looking at AppleDash art? I might switch out the pen for that.)

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Minus the text, but...

bookplayer
Group Admin

Not exactly, but close. . . but I do kind of like the idea of humanized/mostly-humanized.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

That's the only one like that I can think of ^^;

Rated Ponystar
Group Contributor

Favorite author: Dark Link 22
Favorite story: It’s a Dangerous Business going out your door
Favorite AppleDash Artist: Jackie!
Favorite shipping story: Kindness Reward
Favorite clop story: Heated
Favorite Story that I want finished: Star Crossed
Favorite AppleDash: Those Blue Wings and Star Crossed
AppleDash idea I wish to see: Applejack and Rainbow Dash in a post apocalyptic setting, trying to survive together in a harsh new world.

Well alrighty then, let's do this!

Favourite Author: Ah poop. First question and I'm already stumped. I love too many to pick, and it depends what I'm reading at the time.
Favourite Clop Author: Applejinx - because it takes skill to weave that much ponysex into that much drama. Seriously, its like Desperate Housewives level craziness going on.
Favourite Story: Uh...gimme a sec...Austraeoh? Harmony Theory? Coming Back? Again, too many to list. But if its epic adventure I probably like it. And if it happens to come with a side order of shipping, so much the better.
Favourite Shipping Story: Gah, so conflicted! Left Behind? Salvation (Unabridged)? Chocolate Covered Grapes? A Bluebird's Song?
Wants to get Finished: My own stupid story. Assumptions - not gonna happen, but still, in an ideal world. Oh, and The Ballad of Twilight Sparkle. Again, nearly hopeless, but a girl can dream.
Avatar I'd like - I'm lookin' at it :pinkiehappy:

Jackie
Group Contributor

878812 What if it's showing AJ's back as she looks into the glow of the computer with.... wait for it... Rainbow Dash leaning on her shoulder? :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19