• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 2,166 Views, 162 Comments

A Hero's Tale - Gin_the_Fox



After Lan's battle, everything seemed to calm down. Its a shame Malord is back.

  • ...
4
 162
 2,166

Chapter 1.9: Lan vs Lan?

Chapter 1.9:Lan vs Lan?


I looked at the cold metal ground, shaken in fear. My life has been a lie. All of it. Nothing is true and I can't tell what is... how... how did I trust her...

~~~~~~~ Root/Narrator. Because f--- you.

I lay in bed with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I'm going mad... a mare, PONY!!! And i'm falling in love with her.

I wrapped my arms around Fluttershy, who was already asleep, and cuddled against her back.

Ok Will, you... are in love... with a pony. A talking pony... remember when you dating humans? I would do anything just to go back to Earth for a couple of days, hell, hours. But then again...!!!

"Fluttershy."

She didn't wake. I pushed her a tab bit.

"Fluttershy."

She still didn't wake. The rumors are true, once you get Fluttershy to get in a comfortable sleep mood, she won't wake up... unless! My hoof slid down her body. I leaned to her ear.

"It's time."

She woke up violently, slamming her head into my snout.

"ROOT!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! DON'T YOU EV-" She stopped suddenly, and I felt her arms reach around my waist. She held my tightly, and I could hear her sobbing silently. "I'm sorry..."

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!" I threw my hoofs to my snout as my nose was now bleeding. She can hit... damn... wait why does this feel like this is going to happen again? Whatever... "Grrr... sorry... uh... ow... eh, nevermind. Look, I have to go."

"W... why?" Fluttershy said, looking up at me and away from my now soaking stomach. I patted her on the head and gave her a small kiss on the forehead. "Lan is in trouble." I smiled as she pondered my thoughts. She lifted her hoof to question me but I stopped her. "When you are friends with him, you know somethings down."

"What is down?" Fluttershy asked.

"Down is the... wait what? OH! I mean that I know hes in trouble from time to time."

"Then why would you put time in-"

-BOOM-

The house shook with the intense shock from the unknown blast, causing the house to shake violently. A dish here, and cup here. The only real problem now was getting Fluttershy out from the covers.

"S-SHY!!!"

The sheets vibrated as hard as the house as Fluttershy hid from any sound. 'Wow...' Root thought. "Shy... come on out."

"No."

"Shy."

"No."

"Sssshhhhyyyyy."

"... No."

"Please."

"..." She poked her head out of the covers were only her head and a lock of hair was sticking out. "..."

"You want me to stay, don't you?"

"..."

"But I have to-"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Fine." Lan... I hope you can do this by yourself. You are not very good with fighting by yourself... but... naw, he can do it.

~~~~~~~ A little while earlier. Lan's POV

I snuggled up against Twilight's back as my full stomach was filled with cupcakes, pancakes, and whatever that brown stuff was...

"Hey Twilight? What was the brown stuff?"

"Well, it would have been waffles but you kept poking me and running away, over and over again."

... As I was saying, my arms around her waist and my body... aw fuck it, I was wrapped harder than a Subway sandwhich... fuck subway... that is ofcourse till I felt some weird thing on her neck. I looked at it with a strange eye, wondering what it was. I took my right hoof and messed with it. Was this a co-?

Twilight's head slammed straight into my snout harder than anything has. I threw my hoofs to my face and held it there, feeling the small trinkets of blood touching my phur.

"OMY GOSH!" Twilight jumped off the bed and landed by my side. As I sat there, I felt her hooves digging at my hooves, trying to get my own to move. "Let me see it." I moved my arms... hoofy arms... army hooves?

Hold up... wait, what do you call it? Arms? That doesn't seem right. Nose is snout, hands are hooves... WHAT THE FUCK IS ARMS???????? Whatever...

I moved arms to see Twilight's face shiver with fear. She closed her eyes and the room lit up as her magic focused on my nose. My nose twitched with slight pain, but shimmered down a bit. She opened her eyes ans smiled, letting me know that my nose was fixed.

"Sorry about that..." Twilight said "You just kinda scared me."

"It's ok." I looked down from her face to her neck, still being able to see the collar. "Hey Twilight? What's with that collar?"

Silence filled the room, and her eyes darted away from mine. She got back up without hesitation and attempted to lay back down. "I can't tell you."

Fear struck me, I could tell she was scared. But why would she? What would her collar be so... special? Is it meant to hurt someone? Hurt me? No... she wouldn't do that...

Maybe she lied to you...

WHAT?! Who said that? Who's there?

Lan, she lied to you, but it was to protect you.

WHO ARE YOU?!

Twilight looked at me, "Lan? Are you coming to bed, or are you going to sit there?"

I had to think fast! I was kinda thirsty. "I'm going to get something to drink."

"Can you get me some water?"

"Ok."

I walked down stairs and poured two glasses of water.

Ok, who is this?

My name isn't important. I'm here to tell you something.

Ya, I know she lied to me, but what?

About how she saw Spit Shine.

...

With my magic, I held the two glasses as I walked upstairs. I opened the door and left it open. I sat down the two glasses on my side, and as Twilight reached for one, I blocked her off.

"What did he do to you."

Twilight's eyes shot wide, but quickly pushed it away. "I don't know what you mean."

"Did you lie to me about Spit Shine?"

"..." She started to reach for the collar, almost trying to take it off. I didn't understand, till the door exploded.

~~~~~~~ (Now that I realize it, I think I have some weird fascination with doors exploding.) Royal Castle

-BOOM-

"What was that?" Luna said, lowering her cards.

"I don't know, but I can see your cards." Blue said angrily. "All in."

"Maybe somepony is in trouble." Arrell said. "All in."

"It's your turn, Arrell." Blue said. "And it's probably Lan being a idiot."

"Maybe I should go check." Luna placed her cards on the table and walked to the window. She could see smoke coming from Ponyville, exactly where Lan and Twilight sleep. "Yep... Lan." She walked back over, noticing all the chips in the middle of the table. She sighed a little. "I'm going to bed." She flipped her cards and pushed all the chips in the middle.

"Hm! YOU GOT NOTHING!!! LOOK AT THESE BABIES!!!" Four kings and a three.

"PPPFFFTTTT WHAT ABOUT THIS!!!" Arrell showed his cards, a outstandingly terrible hand.

"YOU HAVE NO CARDS IN YOUR HAND THAT COULD EVEN BEAT A PAIR OF TWOS!!!!!! GGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-blam-

"I think he died." Arrell said, poking him with his hoof.

"Nope, just blacked out."

~~~~~~~ The Library

Twilight hugged against me as a rain of wood flew through the library. I pushed her away, telling her to hide, and took a look out the door. A unknown yellow stallion, and he looks a bit pissed.

"Well well well... if it isn't my ol-"

"HEY!!!" I yelled out, "There isn't a well in this house."

The stallion looked at me, and then facehoofed... hard...

"I meant that... that I... that... SHUT UP!!! Look he-"

"No you shut up!"

"... Twilight... you seriously LIKE this guy?"

Twilight barely peered out from my coat, as her body trembled with fear. "Lan... I need to get spike." She whispered in my ear. "Just protect me."

"Wait? Who is this guy?" I looked back at him, as he looked back. Something in his eye... something bad.

"My... my... my ex..."

He smiled...

...

...

...

tick...

tock...

tick tock... tick tock tick...

DING DING DING

"OH F--- NO!!!"

My body launched forward, and as my hoofs hit the ground, I slid on my side, and went for a hind uppercut. My feet made contact, but with no prevail, as he easily blocked my feet and and pushed my feet away with a stroke of power, and just like that, pain shocked through my body. Blood puked from my mouth, and his elbow hit me straight in the kidney, and did a quick but powerful punch to my stomach. My body slid across the floor, the piles of door and bark slid over and under me, and into the small statue Twilight has in the middle of the living room.

My broken frame, shattered from abuse. Blood dripping from my mouth, as the metal taste never goes away. The wind knocked out of me, added to the air gasping pain. I had just enough power to see the Twilight was getting away into the black night. I smiled for once.

Spit Shine trotted to me, so majestic like. I was powerless, as he went my my broken body and then beat me senselessly. I could hear my bones shattering, more wind knocked out. I was losing my grip on reality. I couldn't feel my lower body. I smiled and said something, but I couldn't hear. It was too late for me. He pulled out a knife, knowing not where he got it from, and then... it was over. I want to rip out his fucking entrails and hand them as decorations for what he did to Twilight. Twilight... twilight... twi...

...

...

...

Over so soon?

...

...

...

You know... he is going for Twilight now.

...

...

...

Going to ignore me?

...

...

...

Don't you remember me? I was there, always waking you up. Shaking you to get back up.

...

...

...

Why won't you answer?

...

...

...

Oh... you're dead.

...

...

...

~~~~~~~
































No... no it won't end like this. No. NO! NOOOOOOO!!!

~~~~~~~

Spit Shine pulled Twilight back into the house, with the knife at her throat. He pushed her towards Lan's limp body. Cold and desperate for life. She looked over the one she loved. She was crying, but not for Lan. She knew that what ever was going to happen to her, was going to be a worse fate.

Spit Shine dropped the bloody knife from his mouth, and simply smiled. "So... he knocked you up, eh? How surprising, I thought you were never going to touch another mate again... how divine." The way he said divine made Twilight shiver with fear. "But nether less, I will have to get rid of the witnesses, but not by death, oh no. You see, ever since you ratted on me, I had to run, each day and night getting away from those bastard guards. The only way I could get away was to fake my death."

"Yes... it was perfect really. They went away, but I was so far from my wittle baby."

"Please... s-stop..." Twilight pleaded. Spit Shine's hoof traced her chin, and down her chest.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt bad. It will hurt a lot. Now turn around." Spit Shine attempted to push her around, but something caught weary. He looked behind him, and there, stood a small filly and her mother, looking in horror as their neighbor being assaulted.

"Witnesses." Spit said. He turned around and walked towards the mother and daughter. He reached what is left of the doorway, but was stopped by Twilight's voice.

"NO!!! PLEASE!!!"

Spit Shine turned his head around, and looked at Twilight. "Fine, I will let the go, but..." He looked at the two ponies. The mother jumped infront of her child, blocking her. "But..." Spit Shine brushed back his popped up mane, revealing a glowing horn. Twilight looked down and saw the knife slightly glow yellow, and as she gasped, the knife went straight into the mothers head.

~~~~~~~

"Male, yellow and orange, fuzzy hair and a unicorn.This pony is strange. How is Lan doing, my child."

"Oh him... hes dead."

"... Dang."

"Well... sorta..."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know."

"... Dang."

~~~~~~~

"Now... where were we?" Spit Shine loomed over the filly, smiling ever so happily. "It's two for one day, oh how exciting!"

The filly, barely old enough to walk, holding her deceased mother's arm, trying to shake her out of it.

"She's dead, little runt."

"Mommy... wake up!"

Spit Shine kicked the filly into the library, close to the new doorway. The filly gasped for air, for Spit Shine didn't hit her that hard. The area got a little bit brighter, but Spit Shine ignored it.

"I killed her. She is gone forever, and you will never be with her again."

"No." The filly whispered.

"Fucking pile of shit." Spit Shine picked up the filly and slammed her into the wall with his magic. The girl screamed with pain, blood dripping out of mouth. "What did I just fucking tell you? Do I have to kill you too?" The area got even brighter, but atlas, he ignored it.

"MOMMY!!! MOMMY HELP ME!!!" The filly squirmed, but Spit Shine hit her harder.

"You know... now I ain't going to kill you, but I will keep you as a pet. A... a sex slave."

"NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR PET!!!"

"Too fucking bad." Spit Shine said. The area got really bright, too bright. "WHAT IS THAT?!" Spit Shine looked a little to the left, and all he did was tense up. His became unfocused, his magic dropped the little filly, as she sat herself against the building. He took a step back, and took a deep breath.

"Having fun?" Said the glowing pony.

"I... I... I... I killed you."

"The name is Lan Jenkins." Lan leaned in front of Spit Shine's face. "Oh, ya. I am over the top pissed." Lan's wings separated from his body, casting even more magic through his body. Sparks of white magic healed the wounds, and replenished Lan's body. Lan turned to Twilight.

"Get out of here."

"I WON'T LEAVE YOU AGAIN!"

"Take the child and run."

"I TOLD YOU! I WON'T LEAVE YOU."

Lan turned back to Spit Shine. "Leave the filly. Now."

Spit Shine gave one last gulp, and regained his confidence. He put his hoof in front of the girl and smiled.

"And what are you going to do to stop me?"

Lan gave one little smirk, and said. "I was hoping you would say that."

Lan flapped his wings and snapped his neck, and then a bright flash lit up the small town. Spit Shine hissed and took a step back, but when he opened them, he had no time to react. Lan slid across the ground, and knocked him in the air with his hind hooves. He then bounced off the wall, and drived his hind hooves into Spit Shine's stomach. His body hit the ground hard, and bounced a few yards before stopping and coughing up blood. Having the wind knocked out of him, he looked up to see Lan pick up the crying filly and give the child to Twilight.

"Go Twi, I will be fine." Lan smiled. "Trust me."

Twilight looked at the small blue and cyan haired filly, and then, she felt a small pain in her neck. She looked back at Lan, to see that he had cut the collar of, but with a slip of magic, he had cut her.

"Sorry."

Twilight laughed, but then stopped. "LAN!!!"

Lan turned around quickly, and with a bright flash of light, he grabbed Spit Shine's head and hind legs. Lan was in his human form.

"WHA-"

"NO MORE!!!" Lan yelled, threw Spit Shine across the road. Lan teleported behind the still air born Spit Shine, gave this punch his all. With a breath of air pushing against Lan's face, he punched Spit Shine so hard, the everything just stopped.

The wind stopped, time stopped, everything thing. That's when Lan retracted his punch, and front flipped over Spit Shine, connecting his boot with his face. His body slammed into the ground hard, as dirt and gravel was flinged through the air. As the dust settled, Lan jumped back to Twilight.

"Wha... what happened?" Spit Shine said. "HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!? AND WHAT ARE YOU?!"

"One, I kicked your ass.Two, I have magic, and I refuse to die. Three, human."

Spit Shine coughed a little blood and smiled. "Oh well, it was a good fight, but it has to end sometime." Spit Shine pulled out a switch, what looked like a detonater. He gave one smile, "I always have a back up plan."

"BACK UP?!" Lan yelled, as he pulled out his Desert Eagle. "TELL ME!!!"

Spit Shine's smile got bigger, "Yep. You think I would just add a collar to her? I also added a little bomb to her neck, a explosion so big that it could take out half of this town."

"How do you do tha-" Lan started to say.

"Nonono, if you continue, I will make it explode. I don't know what you are, or how you survived, but I won't lose. Bye bye, Twilight."

Lan leaped forward, trying so hard to stop him. It was too late. Spit Shine pressed the button.

...

...

...

And nothing happened. Lan fell to the ground, feet first and stood up. He looked around, but nothing was there.

"Uhhh..." Spit Shine said. "Fuck me. WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!!!"

That's when it hit Lan.

But with a slip of magic, he had cut her.

Lan smiled. "It's over."

That's when around twenty crystals went through Spit Shine's body.

~~~~~~~

Comments ( 5 )

Misleading title much?

Oh... You are awake again how was your month long sleep... did you dream? :derpytongue2:

Oh and Nice Chapter i hated that guy :yay:

1162636I had a dream about a dream. And good, but he isnt dead yet... i mean... he is... not... maybe.

MURDER TIME FUN TIME!

1163400BTW most of the stuff that Spit Shine did was mostly because of you. I wanted my viewers to hate so much that when he dies, then everyone will jump for joy.

Login or register to comment