• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 4,965 Views, 126 Comments

My Little Pony X One Piece: A Reindeer Goes To Equestria! - Tony Tony Chopper



Chopper visiting the Land of ponies, dragons and a ton of adventures! The Mane 6 as well as the Strawhat Pirates will face desperate situations, old and new enemies, a lot of fierce battles and... a wedding!?

  • ...
12
 126
 4,965

Wanted For 2 Bits! Confrontation In Canterlot Castle!

Hooves were nervously knocking on the door.

"Twilight! Twilight! Are you there? We need your help!", Pinkie Pie's voice was heard all over the town square.

The door then opened.
"What is it Pink-", was all Spike could say before Pinkie drove him over, shooting into the house at the speed of sonic.

"Goodness, Pinkie!", Twilight laid her books she was going to reshelve aside, "What in Equestria brings you here that fast?"
Pinkie Pie gasped a few times, trying to get air.
"First... Fluttershy... and Chopper... Sugarcube Corner... yummy cake... then guards... and... ARRESTED!!", was all she could get out, before a short moment of silence.
"Uhm, what?", Twilight said, tilting her head to the side a bit, as Fluttershy also came in.

"Well, she actually means that I took Chopper to Sugarcube Corner.", she spoke while trying to pull Spike off the ground as he was still sticking there, flat like a pancake.
"And then, when we were discussing on how to help him, those royal guards came in. They told us that Princess Celestia has sent them down and Chopper would pose an immense threat to Ponyville. So they arrested him and took him with them. Right now he's probably on his way to Canterlot to get under the judgement of the Princess.", she explained in a worried tone.

"Didn't you follow them?", Twilight asked,

"We tried", Fluttershy answered again, "But they wouldn't let us. They said it would only be business of the princess and him."

"Okay, that's it.", Twilight said, determined to interfere with this. "I`m gonna go there too! As long as somepony hasn't commited ANYTHING against us, I won't have it!"
"I-I'll come with you!", Fluttershy managed to get out. "B-But only if you don't mind it! I can't see somepony being arrested when he has done nothing wrong."
"Count me in!", Pinkie Pie suddenly got back up from her exhausted state and saluted like a soldier.
"Alright then," Twilight proceeded, "Spike, I need you to..." As she saw him putting an icepack onto his head, she began to change her mind "...recover at first, you can stay here, okay?"
"I kind of like that idea..." he mumbled while sitting himself onto his bed, with miniature Pinkie Pies flying in circles around his head.

"Let's go then," Twilight planned, "Pinkie, Flutters, you two go get the others. We're gonna meet at the train station."
Pinkie was the first to get into action:
"Okie Dokie! On it! Next stop: Canterlot!" She then boosted back out of the treehouse, looking for the others.

Fluttershy also began her way out as she noticed something.
"Oh, uhm, Twilight? What are you going to do then?" she asked carefully, making the unicorn blush slightly.
"Well I...", she began while turning her back on Fluttershy, levitating two bocks in front of her face. "I'll take care of these two!", she stated, making Fluttershy give an confused look on her face.

"What? I just can't go outside while knowing I haven't put those books into their right places..." she stated, lightly embarrassed, as Fluttershy just smiled and also made her way outside, searching for her friends.


This was really not going too well. First, lost in a forest, then finding new friends that agreed to help him in his misery, only to find himself back in trouble again!

Chopper was on his way to Canterlot, castle of the rulers of Equestria, guided by a total of four royal guards who put a strong metal collar onto his neck, four chains being connected to it, every single of them held by one guard, in order for him to not escape.

Of course, Chopper could have switched from his reindeer form into his small Brain Point, but he also had his reasons to not do so. First, he didn't want to cause unecessary trouble in the city for he didn't even have a clue where to go from here. Second, he wanted to meet the princess anyway, asking her for help. But unfortunately, it was the princess herself the warrant came from so he didn't expect this meeting to be too helpful.

When they finally passed through the castle gates, Chopper shivered, wondering what that princess would be planning to do with him. He could already imagine himself being handed over to the Marine, spending his days in a high security prison, waiting for his crewmates to come and free him. When the guards finally came to a stop in the middle of the throne hall, his mind finally snapped back to reality.

"Your highness,", the brown unicorn guard spoke up, "As commanded, we have brought you the wanted pirate."

A white pony came flying in, landing gracefully in front of them. It was bigger as the other ponies, even being a head taller than the reindeer. It had a long pointed horn coming from its forehead, wings that were even larger than the ones of the pegasi he saw earlier and it wore a small tiara on its head. Obviously she must have been said princess.

"Although I am not entirely sure wether it's him or not. He looks a bit different than on the poster.", he added.

As much as Chopper wanted to ask her anything right now, he was fairly impressed and even a bit intimidated by the bare presence of the immortal alicorn to even bring out a word.
The princess then began to speak:
"Thank you, guards. And I can assure you, it IS him." She then turned her attention to Chopper. "I am Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria. I apologize for this sudden and unforseen situation but I would like to have a word with you."


"WAIT, PRINCESS!", The group of Twilight Sparkle and her friends rushed inside the hall.

"No imprisoning, please!", The purple mare called again.

"Twilight!", Chopper yelled over to them, a slight smile in his face.

The team managed to step on the breaks just before they were going to smash into troup of guards. To make things even more confusing, Princess Celestia suddenly gave out a light giggle at her students behavior.

"With all due respect, Princess,...", Twilight began, "...but what exactly is there to laugh at?"
Celestia, now with a warm smile then began to explain:
"My dear precious student, I did never plan on imprisoning him."

"You didn't?", Twilight was even more puzzled now.

"You didn't?", Chopper lifted his head in surprise.

"SHE DIDN'T?", The white and brown unicorn guards both bursted out in unison.

The princess then finally gave answer:
"Of course not. Even as a princess, I have no right at all to arrest innocents.", making Chopper exhale in relief. "But I did not let my guards bring you here for no reason. The problem I must discuss with you is not your actions here, rather your connection to humans."
"What? Why?", Twilight protested. At this point, the reindeer lost all hope in ever returning to the sea with his crewmates.

"Humans are well known and feared for their destructive capabilities. They do not even hesitate destroy ones of their own kind. War is a very big part of their history and existence. I could not forgive myself for letting such an offensive race enter our peaceful lands."

"That... That's not true!", Chopper suddenly objected, getting the alicorns attention once more. "I-I mean not entirely. I also got bad experience with humans, of course, but not all of them are like that! My friends are all humans! Also, I may be a reindeer..." he added, as he suddenly began to shrink in size, out of his metal collar, turning back into his small hybrid form again, startling the guards around him. "...but I'm also partly human. Their problems are also mine."

Princess Celestia thought for a second, then responded:
"Then I guess it's settled." Chopper gave out a blank stare at her.
"Settled? What is settled?"
"I have decided what exactly to do with you, Chopper. You can stay here, for now.", she finally announced.
"Really? Thank you so much, princess!", the reindeer shrieked, running towards her and hugging her foreleg. A few guards approached, planning on pulling him off, but their princess simply waved them off, showing them it was okay.
"But princess, what are we to do with him then?", one guard spoke up, still confused.

A small box then came flying, glowing in a bright blue, apparently being held by the princess' magic.

"To the day we can fully trust you, you are to wear this.", she said. The box then opened as a small silvery object came levitating towards him. It looked like some sort of metal bracelet. "It will prevent you from utilizing any of your powers given by this mysterious fruit."
"Kairoseki!", Chopper's eyes widened as it attached itself onto his left wrist.

"You may go now. I hope you will have a nice stay here."

"Thank you Princess Celestia, you are much nicer than I imagined.", he spoke up to her gratefully.
The alicorn princess just simply returned his smile and patted his head.
"I could say the same about you, Doctor Chopper."
"Huh? D-don't think calling me a doctor would make me happy in any way, princess!", he giggled happily, doing his bashful dance again.


The way back to the train station seemed a lot easier, now with all the pressure gone, and Chopper actually began to take a liking to this land. Having met so many friends in less then a day, and a princess that is so caring and nice, he couldn't felt any happier since he got separated from his crew.

"See? We told you she was nice!", Pinkie Pie cheered in her classic manner.
"She is...", Chopper mumbled, slightly giggling at his scared behavior from before. "Guys, I want to thank you all for sticking with me during that. Even though we only met yesterday you are so relieable friends. So if there is anything I can do in return for you, I will do my best!", he said to his new friends with happiness in his voice.

"It's the least we can do, since you seem pretty okay in my book, you can ask me for autographs later.", Rainbow Dash said proudly.

"No problem, fella,", Applejack continued, "if there's any help at Sweet Apple Acres needed, Ah'll let 'ya know."

"I still can't thank you enough for finding my little Angel, s-so yes, like Rainbow just said, it's the least we could do...", Fluttershy quietly added hugging him like a teddy bear (and ignoring his protests of not liking being hugged).

It was then when Twilights eyes suddenly widened, followed by a slight smirk of hers
"Actually I'd know a good way to begin with..." The others then all looked at her in surprise.
"Oh, really? What is it?", Chopper wondered.

"There's a certain little dragon at home that could really need a few pain killers.", she cackled a bit, making the others giggle as well, as the train back to Ponyville finally arrived, ready to carry them home.