• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 4,965 Views, 126 Comments

My Little Pony X One Piece: A Reindeer Goes To Equestria! - Tony Tony Chopper



Chopper visiting the Land of ponies, dragons and a ton of adventures! The Mane 6 as well as the Strawhat Pirates will face desperate situations, old and new enemies, a lot of fierce battles and... a wedding!?

  • ...
12
 126
 4,965

Of Crashed Picnics And Strange Animals

As Twilight and Spike finally reached their destination, they were greeted by their five friends, Applejack, the fearless and honest cowmare, Rainbow Dash, the brave and loyal pegasus pony, Rarity, the fashionable unicorn with a heart of generosity, Pinkie Pie, the never resting party-pony, and Fluttershy, the introverted, but kind pegasus pony with a good bonding to animals.

"Hey there, Sugarcube,", Applejack began the conversation, "glad you made it!"
"Well, one of us had a little bit problems getting out of bed.", Twilight replied, looking at Spike with a smirk. Spike could only roll his eyes at her comment.
"Well, it is nice to know you found the time, Spikey-Wikey!", Rarity said as she picked him up and cuddled with him.

"Rarity...", Spike began, blushing lightly, "n-not in front of the others..." Everypony just giggled at his bashful behavior.

"Speaking of cute things,", Twilight began, "how's Angel Bunny doing, Fluttershy?" Fluttershy, who hasn't said anything yet, then slowly began to speak:

"Well I, uhm, I-I haven't seen him for a while now since our last walk. I went to look for him but I didn't find a trace of him anywhere..."
"That's TERRIBLE!", Rainbow Dash now said surprised, startling her fellow pegasus friend.
"I-I know... and the worst thing is... the only area I weren't looking at is the Everfree Forest!", Fluttershy replied shyly.
This was when Twilight stood up:
"Fluttershy, we'll help you looking for Angel, right girls?"
"RIGHT!", the others called out.

"But what about the picnic?", Spike asked suprised, already swallowing two gemstones at once.
"We can eat later!", Twilight answered to him as she levitated him onto her back, "Let's go then, we're going all together."

And so they made their way off into the depths of the Everfree Forest.


"DAMN!" a light voice echoed through the thicket, "DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!! Where am I here!?"

It was Chopper, running through a dark forest in his tiny "Brain Point", slight tears of fear forming in his eyes.

'Just why did Usopp have to scare me like that?', he thought to himself while running. 'If he wouldn't have done that I wouldn't have climbed onto that stupid catapult!'

He tried to rest himself by running behind a tree, hiding backwards.
"I sure hope the others will find me... I already can't stand this scary forest anymore!", he puffed exhausted.
He then began to continue his way, in a slow walk now, hoping to find any signs of civilisation, as his stomach began to rumble. 'Great, I don't have anything to eat with me -' he thought as he noticed a small carrot laying on the ground a few steps next to him.
"Oh well, at least something", he spoke to himself while picking up the carrot and trying to take a bite from it.

All of the sudden, a small white blur came across, taking his carrot, causing Chopper to bite into nothing but air.
"Hey, I found it first!" he shouted at the blur, which is revealed to be a small white bunny.

The bunny didn't seem to care for what Chopper said but growled angrily at him.
Chopper, being able to communicate with animals, responded:
"Well if it really was yours then how it comes I found it laying on the ground without any sight of you?" The bunny just growled another time, shaking his tiny fist and jumping off into the thicket with "his" carrot. Chopper, giving up on discussing with the small guy, just got back on his way looking for a way out of the forest

"Wonderful, being robbed by a bunny!", Chopper said to himself, letting his head and arms hang down, "Zoro would be so disappointed of me!"
But before he could make any more thought, he suddenly heard a frightened squeak from behind him. "That was a HELP CALL!" he shouted as he quickly made a 180 degrees spin and ran back to where the noise came from.

He startled when he came to a small clearing, seeing the white bunny again holding its carrot, being surroundend by a herd of dark forest creatures. They appeared like big dogs, almost like wolves, and yet the looked like they would've been completely made of wood.

Chopper quickly ran up between the bunny and the strange woodland-wood-wolves, trying to calm them.
"Hey, we don't wanna cause any trouble!", he started, but the wolf in front of him raised a paw, trying to strike him. Chopper quickly jumped backwards, as he looked back, at the frightened bunny, then forward at the creatures again.
"I see, talking to you won't help that much, well then..."

Suddenly, Chopper began to change his form, growing massively muscles, his tiny hooves turning into huge hands and feet, his reindeer characteristics almost disappearing, with the exception of his blue nose and a bit of fur around his neck.
His yellow-white-striped shirt seemed to stretch with his body, though.

He had just transformed into his "Heavy Point", his full human form.

The wolves all took a step backwards from Chopper, who was now towering over them.

The wolf right to Chopper leaped off, trying to attack him, but Chopper reached back his right arm andswung it back at the at the attacker. The wolf landed on its back, quickly got up shaking its head, and began to flee whining, along with the rest of its pack.

Chopper, after turning back into his Brain Point, turned to see a dumbfounded bunny. He asked the little guy:
"Are you okay?" The bunny just nodded while hugging his carrot tightly.


Twilight and her friends were searching where they could for Angel. The sun slowy began to make its way to the sunset.
"Girls, I've found something!", Pinkie Pie's voice called out. Everypony just made it's way to her, wondering what she might has found.
"What is it, Pinkie?", Rainbow Dash said, landing in front of her pink-furred friend, as the others also came up to them.

It was what looked like a small bagpack, in a dark blue with a white cross on it.

"A bagpack!? Seriously, Pinkie?", Rainbow asked.
"Trust me, I have an itchy feeling it has to do with Angel Bunny, I can just feel it", Pinkie said, selfconfident.
"Whoever lost this bagpack, he or she maybe also got lost here just as Angel...", Twilight puzzled.

"Oh no! Does this mean we're maybe stuck in here forever?", Fluttershy screamed.
"Calm down Flutter's, nuthin's lost yet", Applejack encouraged her.
"Anyways let's proceed! We'll find your Angel, I promise!" Twilight spoke, as she levitated the bagpack, handing it to Spike for carrying it, before they continued their search.


"Oh, so your also lost here, separated from your friends?", Chopper asked the bunny that was sitting on his blue cap, "What a coincedence! So am I!", he giggled a bit, meeting a fellow sufferer.
"Don't worry, we'll find a way out, I promise!", he explained,"My nose never disappointed me!"

Through the trees, a soft voice began to call:
"Angel! Angel Bunny, where are you?"

"Angel Bunny? Is that your name?", Chopper said, putting the small furball off his hat, holding it in front of him.
"Then they sure are searching for you! Finally some people that can help me!", he cried out happily, running in the direction where the shout came from.


"Angel! Where could you be?", Fluttershy kept calling. "I'm so sorry Fluttershy,", Rarity sighed, "But I fear we won't find him before nightfall.". As the ponies sadly began their way out of the Forest, hoping Angel was fine.

"WAIT! WAIT!", a high pitched voice called, "Do you mean THIS bunny?" All the ponies turned around to see a small creature with a blue and pink cap with a white cross on it, carrying Angel Bunny towards them. It was Chopper, who, as soon as he saw it weren't humans standing in front of him, immediately froze in place.

"Angel!", Fluttershy happily screamed, as Angel jumped off Chopper's hooves, leaping himself into her embrace.

"Hey, was that YOU who took Angel?", Rainbow called over to him supsiciously, making Chopper startle and run behind a tree, hiding himself backwards again.

"Wait, Rainbow!", Twilight stopped her from running towards him, by using her magic to pull on her tail, "We don't even know what happened." Angel began to tell his story to Fluttershy, who listened closely.

"Mhm... Mhm... Really? This is so nice of him!", she commented.

"What did he say?", Spike asked, while Rainbow Dash and Applejack still were keeping an eye on Chopper in the distance.

"He said he really was lost in the forest as he met him, shortly before he was attacked by timberwolves. But luckily this little guy over there saved him!", the pegasus explained, surprising everybody.
"Hey, you there! Is that true?", Rainbow turned her face back over to Chopper, still in a strict tone. "W-well, yes...", Chopper replied, stuttering.
"Aw, isn't he cute?", Fluttershy said to her friends, slowly walking towards him.

"Cute!? Don't think saying nice words to me will make me happy you jerks!", Chopper now fully went out of his hiding place, waving his arms in a happy dance while blushing madly.

"Oh my, he sure can't hide emotions.", Rarity added, also finding the courage to go near him.

"So what's your name?", Twilight asked while sitting next to him. "My name is Twilight Sparkle.", she began, as they all introduced themselves to Chopper.

"And I'm the one and only Rainbow Dash!", the blue pegasus spoke, landing next to her friends.

"Hey there little buddy, I'm Pinkamena Diane Pie, my friends call me Pinkie Pie but can just call me Pinkie Pie!", Pinkie squealed in joy of meeting a new friend.

"Well, haven't seen a creature like you before. Name's Applejack", the orange cowmare greeted the newcomer.

"And I am Rarity, and I must say those clothes of your suit you rather wonderfully, little cutie." Rarity politely introduced herself.

"A-and... and I'm... uhm... Fluttershy. And... I really have never seen such an adorable little creature like you.", Fluttershy carefully approached the reindeer, as always a little shy around strangers.

"Hi there, I'm Spike.", the little purple dragon casually walked up to Chopper.

"Nice to meet all of you, I am Tony Tony Chopper, but my friends call me just Chopper. So, where am I actually?"

"Well, you're in the land of Equestria, ruled by our princess, Princess Celestia.", Twilight explained to the reindeer.

"Princess? And is this land populated by talking horses like you?", he asked.

"Pretty much. Did you expect something different?", she asked again while smiling.

"Well a-aren't there any humans?", Chopper asked, leaving the ponies confused.

"Humans? You mean like the ones in fairytales? Of course not, you're so funny!", Twilight laughed, "Are you lost as well?"

"Uhm, yes and I'm trying to find a way back to my friends."

"Well, if you want to, you can join us to Ponyville, where you can rest yourself and tell us your story.", Twilight offered.

"Really? Thank you so much, Miss Twilight!", he happily cried.

"Hey, uhm, Chopper?", Spike patted his shoulder, making Chopper turn around. "We found that one, is that yours, maybe?", he said as he showed Chopper his bagpack he has forgotten in the forest after his encounter with the timberwolves.
"Yup, that's mine, thanks, Spike!", he happily smiled at him.
"Sure, no problem, man...", he returned, as the group, along with the recovered Angel Bunny and their new friend Chopper, made it's way through the the fading sunlight back to Twilight's Tree House, where he was going to tell them his full story...