• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 4,965 Views, 126 Comments

My Little Pony X One Piece: A Reindeer Goes To Equestria! - Tony Tony Chopper



Chopper visiting the Land of ponies, dragons and a ton of adventures! The Mane 6 as well as the Strawhat Pirates will face desperate situations, old and new enemies, a lot of fierce battles and... a wedding!?

  • ...
12
 126
 4,965

A Bad Presentiment

Hello everybody, so here it is: A new chapter. I am so sorry for taking an eternity or two! I had some serious trouble with continuing the story. Thanks to a couple of ideas for the story plot from NightmareKnight (again, thanks so much, man!), I got tons of awesome ideas for the story to go on. Though I had some problems with building up to that part. I won't do ALL of his/her ideas but I'll try to go at least for 50/50 his/hers and mine ones. Alright, I guess I better just shut it now...


The morning sun over Equestria slowly began to show up behind the mountains, covering the tower of Canterlot in a bright orange light. Princess Luna, princess of the night and co-ruler of Equestria, was watching over Canterlot from there throughout the night as her older sister, Princess Celestia was slowly walking up to her.

"Rest, my dear sister. You deserve your recovery...",, she spoke in a mild voice.

"Did you sleep well, big sister?", Princess Luna responded.
"I did... though I had a bad dream... I feel like something is simply not right."
"I do believe I feel the same way. Like a foreign presence was here that was not supposed to... B-but it could also be only a bad dream, right?", Luna aksed her sister unsurely, making her way inside.

"Maybe you are right...", Celestia said, giving her a smile, before looking down from the balcony, full of thoughts. When Luna was out of sight, she slowly rose her head to look up into the silent morning sky.

"...or maybe not.", she calmly spoke to herself.


In the dark, stormy night, the Thousand Sunny was flinged back and forth by the enormous waves coming at it.

"Luffy! It's no use! We have to make it out of the storm first!", Nami shouted at the captain.

"NO!", Luffy called back to her, "We're not gonna go anywhere without our nakama!!"
"Don't be that stubborn, man!", Brook shrieked hysterically, "I don't wanna die!"

"....Ah, wait, I'm already dead, yohohoho!!!"

"Watch out, you guys! There's a big one coming at us!", Zoro said, already pulling out one of his swords while pointing at a massive wave that was throwing itself over the ship. But it was no use. The ship completely got swallowed by the wave, pulled towards the dark depths of the raging sea.

Chopper, seeing this, called over to his friends.

"Guys!", he shouted at them, only to find himself nowhere near the ocean or his crew.

He slowly began to take notice of his surroundings, remembering the events of the day before bit by bit. He was in a small bed, his stuff laying right next to it.

'It was just a dream?', he thought for a second, before exhaling relieved, 'Thank God!' Jumping out of bed onto his small feet, Chopper began exploring the place.

There were many kinds of birds, squirrels, bunnys and other animals, reminding him that he was in the cottage of Fluttershy, who, in the evening before, explained herself to him as an animal-caretaker.

"Now that i remember...", he said to himself, "Where is she actually?"

Taking his bagpack and his hat, Chopper made his way to the door.

"Good morning, Dr. Chopper!", a soft voice called over to him as he was coming outside the cottage. It was Fluttershy, feeding a few chickens with Angel Bunny on her head.
"Good morning, Miss Fluttershy!", Chopper greeted back while walking towards her. "I am ready to go to the town now.", he smiled at her.

"Good, I am just done with feeding the animals.", she replied.
"You sure have a LOT of them...", Chopper said, astonished that a single pony could take care of so many different creatures, "... and yet you don't seem to have any trouble with it."

"Well, my friends always say that i have a very good bonding to animals, almost as if i could talk to them.", Fluttershy responded as a few birds were landing next to them. Chopper giggled to himself, finally meeting someone he could identify himself with.

As the two were reaching Ponyville, Chopper decided to turn into his Walk Point, his full reindeer form in order to blend in and avoid drawing too much attention to him. Most of the citizens noticed the stranger in their town, but didn't really pay attention to it.

"Incredible! A town full of horses!", Chopper cried out, unable to get used to the picture of ponies living just like in a human society.


"Are you sure we're gonna find him in the middle of the town?", a brown unicorn guard of Canterlot asked his colleague.
"The princess told us to search for him there... What did he look like again?", his white unicorn partner asked.
The brown guard quickly used his magic to pull out a poster, handing it to his comrade. "Here, look for yourself."
"Alright, and HOW exactly do '50 Berries' translate into Bits?" "The princess said this bounty would have a height of-...
...
2 Bits...", the brown pony could only answer that.

The white one asked: "Then how in Equestria could that guy pose a threat to us?"
"Don't ask me, ask the princess...", the brown pony answered again, annoyed by his comrade's questions,

"Now, shut up and keep looking."


"NO WAY! You also like sweets as much as I do!?", Pinkie Pie happily cheered.
"I LOVE sweets!", Chopper agreed with her.

Fluttershy and Chopper have made their way to Sugarcube Corner, being greeted excitedly by Pinkie Pie, offering Chopper a "Welcome-To-Ponyville-Cake", which of course, he gladly accepted.

While the three of them were eating the cake, Chopper had a lot of questions running through his mind.
Where was he actually?
Where were his friends?
Was there even a way to get back to them?
Wasn't Twilight talking about some princess?
Could she help him, maybe?

"Uhmm... Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy...?", he began unsurely, getting the attention of named ponies, "...About that princess, uhm, do you think she might be able to help me to get me back to my friends?"

Both Pinkie and Fluttershy quickly exchanged looks before Pinkie answered optimistically:
"Why of course! The Princess Celestia knows almost everything about Equestria!"
"And she's one of the kindest ponies I ever knew. She surely would will to help you...", Fluttershy carefully added.
"Thank goodness...", Chopper exhaled, "If it wasn't for all you guys, I probably would have gotten lost forever!"

"Now, now, don't be so negative! There's no problem that can't be solved with the help of your friends and a ton of optimism!", Pinkie cheered out, patting him on the head.
"Well, then I can't wait to meet up with her!", Chopper said, now with a light smile on his face, encouraged by the words of the two.

"I believe you will see her earlier than expected...", a voice calmly spoke behind him. The three turned around to see two royal guards from Canterlot walking up to them.

"W-what are the royal guards doing here?", Fluttershy dared to say.
"Simple...", the brown one replied, "Tony Tony Chopper, the 'Cotton Candy Lover',...", showing a small poster to them.
Both Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy's eyes widened at what they saw, a picture of Chopper with a noted bounty.

"...in the name of Equestria, you are hereby arrested, and to come to Canterlot to await the judgement of Princess Celestia."