• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 4,965 Views, 126 Comments

My Little Pony X One Piece: A Reindeer Goes To Equestria! - Tony Tony Chopper



Chopper visiting the Land of ponies, dragons and a ton of adventures! The Mane 6 as well as the Strawhat Pirates will face desperate situations, old and new enemies, a lot of fierce battles and... a wedding!?

  • ...
12
 126
 4,965

The Great Changeling Invasion! Chopper VS Queen Chrysalis

Canterlot was under attack. The great threat that Twilight Sparkle's brother Shining Armor was concerned with revealed itself as the army of shapeshifting insectoid ponies known as changelings.

Not many innocent citizens of Canterlot were able to escape the invasion and even the princess' royal guards had a hard time dealing with the new enemies, some of them actually ending up getting captured themselves.

And yet in the middle of this seemingly endless havoc, a small group of six young ponies and one baby dragon made its way through the battlefield, slowly but surely progressing towards its goal, the Canterlot Tower.

There, their only chance in defeating the evil queen along with her swarm was stored: The Elements Of Harmony.

"Go, go! We have to make it to the tower!", Twilight Sparkle called back to her friends, charging a short distance ahead of her group.
"Are ya sure the elements are gonna work on 'em?", Applejack asked, running up right next to her unicorn friend.
"Well, only one way to find out..." Twilight guessed.

The army of insectoid ponies quickly took notice of the small group of equines making their way across the place and began rocketing down on them, startling the ponies. One by one began crashing holes into the ground, just barely missing our heroes.

"Woah!", Rainbow Dash yelled, having a hard time dodging the attackers, "That was close!"

The ponies came to halt, looking at the massive crates pound into the earth when suddenly, Pinkie Pie had a shaky feeling in her body, from the bottom of her hooves to the tip of her plushy mane.

"Wha- My Pinkie Sense... tingling... LIKE CRAZY!", Pinkie shrieked, rubbing the sides of her head before taking notice of Twilight.

"Twi, DUCK! And I don't mean rubber-duckies!", she screamed amazingly fast and high-pitched, her eyes widened.

Twilight did as she was told, as to her own surprise two changelings flew above her, crashing into one another.

Twilight smirked: "Let me guess, Pinkie Sense?"

"Yup, thank me later!", Pinkie said with a wide grin, happy to see her friend unharmed.

"Uhm, girls...", Fluttershy stuttered, backing up to her friends "We... we got company..."

One after another of the aerial attackers crawled out of the holes in the ground, forming growing crowds of changelings, all of them giving a devious grin to the now clearly outnumbered ponies.

"Like that's gonna stop us!", Applejack stepped up, wanting to release some stress on those changelings.

"My thoughts exactly. Looks like we're gonna have to do this THE HARD WAY!", Rainbow Dash stated, charging into the groups of enemies, only to encounter... herself?!

Rainbow Dash was baffled to see an exact copy of herself mimicking every single movement like a mirror.

Until it rose its front hooves and knocked back the real Rainbow.

The pegasus mare only groaned and rubbed her head in pain:
"What?! How did -"

"They're changelings, remember?", Twilight explained before a couple of perfect Twilight-clones came up.

"They're changelings, remember?", They repeated the librarian's sentence with her very own voice.

"Don't let them distract you. We have to get to the Elements Of Harmony. They're our only hope!", Twilight remained focused, reencouraging her friends as they all prepared to burst their way through the hords of enemies.

And so did the copying insectoids in turn.

From both sides the combatants began to clash, beginning their fight over Canterlot.

Twilight kept her focus on the changelings surrounding her, quickly blasting one by one of the creatures that leapt for an attempt to assault her.

Rainbow Dash's speed easily outmatched that of the changelings, quickly manuevering past their attacks and rocketing through their swarms, sending several of them flying.

Rarity stood in a martial arts-like pose, though not entirely up for a fight:
"I-I'm warning you... stay back, you... icky... bug-thingies...", she stuttered as a couple more of her duplicates closed in, on of them pouncing onto her, pinning her to the ground.
The white unicorn mare struggled as hard as she could before she whined:
"No! Please, not the mane! I just made it extra shiny for this occasion!"
But before she could free herself, even more clones jumped on top of her, burying her underneath.
With a final effort, Rarity managed to pull herself out of the pile of foes.
"Why that was a close call. I'm just happy that my-", she spoke before she gasped in horror.
"My mane! It's ruined!"

Her eyes started to twitch, her breath sped up rapidly before she screamed:
"You're all - going - DOWN!", she shrieked as she let out an karate-like yell and leaped straight into the army of her duplicates, many of them finding themselves kicked in the air by the original Rarity.

Pinkie Pie on the other hand was having a great time, watching the changeling in front of her switch from one form to another, trying to show her its power and intimidate her. But for Pinkie this was more like watching a magic act.

"Oh! Do me! Do me!", she cheered, apparently enjoying the show given to her.
The shapeshifter rolled its eyes before giving in to her request and becoming a perfect copy of the earth pony.

Pinkie Pie's excited mood however quickly seemed to wear off:
"Meh, I've seen better.", she said before grabbing Twilight and pointed her horn and the shapeshifter. She then rapidly pulled Twilight's tail up and down like a trigger, causing the unicorn to quickly shoot several beams into the enemy hords.

Applejack too was surrounded by them. She kept her body at a low stance, ready to counter an assault in time while backing up. She eventually ended up back to back with Twilight.

Or was it?
After a green flash from behind her, Applejack turned around to face yet another changeling growling in her face.

"Now this is just gettin' weird...", she pointed out before more and more of her clones began stacking themselves on top of her.

Twilight took notice of the cowmare in trouble, as she ran over to her, throwing off one by one of the attackers with her magic and picking up the remaining last one with a serious stare.

"Real me! Real me!", was all she got out as Twilight luckily knew when she saw the real Applejack and put her down on feet unharmed.

Fluttershy had a hard time finding her way back to her actual friends, avoiding as many fights as possible.
Sadly, her luck didn't last forever as she saw three more Fluttershy's coming her way. In a desparate attempt she put on a serious face, trying to appear like a transformed changeling.

And ironically enough, it seemed to be working. Her clones let her be and moved on through the chaotic battlefield.
Fluttershy took the very next chance to run off only to be caught by four more Rainbow Dash's. The timid mare only put her forelegs over her head in fright, the clones rising their hooves to attack her.

But before it would get that far, one of them began punching and kicking aside her other look-alikes before landing next to Fluttershy, picking her up and sitting her back on the ground safely.
It was the real Rainbow Dash, who also cleverly figured out how to use these creatures' own disguise against them.


Meanwhile back in the castle, Chopper continued to carefully treat the wounded Princess Celestia. The fight with Chrysalis seemed to have taken its toll. Both her right front leg and her right wing were heavily sprained and from her injured horn emerged smoke, along with occasionly a few magic sparks lighting up on it.

Still in his hulking humanoid form, Chopper was about to finish attaching a splint to each leg and wing, unfortunately he never knew anything about equestrian magic, so there was nothing he could do to mend her horn and its magic abilities.

"Why...", a voice spoke up weakly.

"Huh?", the young doctor looked up in surprise to see the princess looking at him, giving him a confused look.

"Why did you save us?", she finished.

Chopper was fairly dumbfounded: "W-what?!"

"Please don't misunderstand me, I will always be grateful for you saving my dear student and me.
But why did you interfere with this, thus putting yourself in harm's way? This is not your battle to fight."

The reindeer tried to give an answer, but suddenly, an image popped up in his mind:

His crewmates and nakama, Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Robin, Franky and Brook.

"When I first met my friends, they helped in saving my home island. Even though it wasn't their own business, they still accepted me as a friend and freed my home country. And this is exactly what I will be doing here now."

He remembered that one special day, when his path crossed with that of Luffy and his friends.

The insane man who once had climbed a 5.000 meters high mountain to save his sick and injured friends.

He could still recall those moments, when an avalanche was nearly caused and just in time Chopper saved him from falling.

Half frozen, he grabbed Dr. Kureha's arm, stammering a last few words before losing conciousness:

"T-they are m-my... NAKAMA!"

Wapol, the cruel king of the former kingdom of Drum Island had returned to claim his thrown and the only ones between him and his castle were Dr. Kureha and Chopper, for now the building had become Hiluluk's grave.

Up on the highest tower on the castle was a certain flag that Chopper held dear ever since his friend's demise. It was a sign of his determination and a symbol of his dream, to free the world from any sickness.

Even though the rubber-man never knew the meaning of this Jolly Roger, he continously protected it with his very own life, claiming that this would never be a symbol to be laughed at:

"Listen, hippo-face, I don't know whose flag this is...
And I don't know its meaning either...
But it's surely not hanging here for no reason...
THE SKULL AND CROSSBONES ARE A SYMBOL OF A MANS CONVICTION!!!!
AND IT'S NOTHING FOR YOU TO LAUGH AT OR DESTROY!!!"

This was Chopper's first impresson of a true pirate. To fight for your friends and your dreams.
Chopper never asked him for help nor told him anything about the flag's meaning, but for Luffy,
all that mattered was to help a friend in need.

And now Chopper would have the chance to do the same for his new friends.

"Despite them being humans, it seems they are the best kind of friends one could ask for.", Celestia muttered weakly.
"They are.", Chopper agreed.

To his surprise, the injured alicorn began to rise back up onto her hooves, smiling down at him.
"Then I believe I shouldn't be in your way."

"But what about your wounds?", Chopper asked in disbelief.

"Don't worry about it. Our first priority is to get the elements and save everypony.", she explained, still with a mild smile on her face.

"Got it!", Chopper nodded, now returning the smile.

He too got back up and began running across the now empty hall towards the gates.

'I just hope I can find them in time...', he thought to himself as he got down on all fours while running, changing his form.

"WALK POINT!"

As the princess watched him leave the castle with great speed, she recalled his words in her mind.

'Could it be... that humans actually have changed after all these centuries?', she asked
herself, lost in thought.

As he arrived at the entrance, Chopper quickly came to a halt from what he saw:

Chaos was spreading across the place, ponies were running for their lives, and more and more of Chrysalis' army seemed to take notice of the new opponent.

The army of changelings began to land in front of the reindeer, blocking his way to the Canterlot Tower, slowly closing in on him.

"How do I get through there?", he quickly aksed himself, becoming more scared as the swarm surrounded him...


After a lot of tiresome struggle, the six ponies have made it just about halfway to the tower and yet, they already ran out of energy.

Whenever a changeling was beaten, a dozen more were there to replace it.

"Oh, enough already!", Even Rainbow Dash groaned in annoyance before her higher view point allowed her to notice several changelings in the distance, being propelled high into the air.

Twilight kept an eye on each of the creatures while her ears picked up high pitched, shriek-like noises, becoming louder and clearer.

The ponies and dragon stayed close to each other, as finally, the line of shapeshifters was broken by a new kind of monster.

"What in tarnation is that?", was all Applejack could ask when they saw the new figure that had arrived:

A large creature with a rather round and squatty body type stepped up. It had relatively short limbs, small antlers and a wide mouth.
It kept itself in a martial-arts-like pose, kicking and punching the attacking changelings as it approached the ponies.

"KUNG FU POINT!"

"Hey girls, it's Chopper again!", Pinkie Pie said, a wide grin on her face.

"I came as quickly as I could.", Chopper asked, kicking another attacker aside. "Are you okay so far?"

"Good thing you're here, we could need your help right now!", Twilight called over to him.

The mares all gladly ran over to the reindeer, only a certain blue pegasus had a dumbfounded look on its face.
In a silent moment, she just gawked at this form of Chopper.
He looked back at her.
His ears twitched.
And Rainbow Dash collapsed on the floor laughing.

"What- what happened to you? You look like you swallowed a barrel!", was all Rainbow could get out in a weak voice, rolling on the floor while laughing.

"Oi, oi, don't mess with me!", Chopper growled angrily, watching her roll from one side to the other.

"Rainbow Dash, could you please get a hold of yourself? This is not the time!", Rarity objected.

"Okay, sorry, I'm done now.", Rainbow calmed herself, wiping away a small tear from her cheek before looking back at Chopper.
His ears twitched again.
And it started all over.

"Nevermind, still funny!", Rainbow tried her hardest, but just kept on laughing at him slamming her hoof on the ground.

"We still have to make it over to the tower, girls! Chopper, do you think you can keep these guys busy for a while?", Twilight asked, running out of time.

"Yosh, I'll try my best.", Chopper answered, reassuming his defensive stance, before starting to spin rapidly, rushing into the hords of changelings.

Finally regrouping at the Canterlot Tower, the team dashed through the door, smashing it shut behind them, finally allowing them to take a quick break.

"Alright, did everypony make it?", Twiligth asked, trying to catch her breath.
Her friends all eyed each other before Rainbow Dash spoke up:
"Think so, last time I checked I was me..."

The ponies and baby dragon carefully walked through the hall, the noises from the outside weakly echoing in here.

They came to a halt when they got to their next obstacle:
"So how are we supposed to get the elements?", Rarity pointed out, her hoof pointing at the large door decorated with gemstones.
"Isn't this door protected by Princess Celestia herself if I'm not mistaken?"

"Luckily the princess taught me the spell needed to open this door in the case of an emergency ever since we got rid of Discord.", she explained to the rest before sticking her horn inside the opening in the middle of the gate, using her magic to break its seal.

Slowly, the door opened, revealing a small chest inside the chamber.

Using her magic, Twilight levitated the box towards them, finally seeing a spark of hope.

"I'm just surprised those things haven't gotten in here by now...", Spike said with confusion, looking around the quiet halls.

Rainbow Dash fist-pumped - or rather hoof-pumped:
"Alright, mission accomplished!... Now what?"

"Uhm, Twilight?", Spike pulled on the unicorn's tail nervously.

"We have to get back to the castle. If we can manage to disable their queen, we might have a shot against the rest of the swarm."

"Twilight..."

"What, Spike?", Twilight finally answered, looking down at the little reptile.

All he did was point upwards.

"Oh..."

Before they could react, the black mass fell right on top of them, putting an end to their little quest.


In the meantime, Queen Chrysalis has made her way back to the higher balconys of the castle, in order for her to watch her greatest triumph from the best seat possible. Clearly satisfied with what she saw, she once more rose her voice to sing:

"This day has been just perfect,
the kind of day of wich I've dreamed since I was small.
Every pony I'll soon control! Every stallion, mare and foal!
Who says a girl can't really have it all?"

Back in the safety of the castle's corridors, Cadence managed to get her fiancé out of any possible harm's way. Desperately she tried to bring Shining Armor out of his hypnotised, dream-like state.

"My Shining Armor, please... wake up!", she begged, carefully rocking her beloved back and forth, hoping to snap him out of Chrysalis' spell. A few groans were heard from the finally awakening stallion, before he shook his head violently, regaining his senses.
"C-...Cadence! W-what happened to me, what's going on?", Shining Armor immediately tried to get back up, only to be held back by an agonizing pain in his head.

"Careful now, you're still in a weak state. I'll explain it to you..."

Cadence told Shining Armor about the incidents while he was unconcious, about Chrysalis locking her up in the Canterlot Caves, taking on her identity and fooling Shining Armor to let her feed of his love instead. About the invasion that was already in full motion, about Celestia's defeat at the hooves of the changeling queen and finally, about Twilight and her friend's current mission.

The more Shining Armor was told by his love, the more he began to slowly understand Twilight's behavior earlier, and the more guilt began to emerge within him:

"So... this all my fault isn't it?", Shining Armor

"Don't say that. You couldn't have possibly known.", Cadence spoke softly, her forelegs still holding onto him.

"No, I am a royal guard! It's my DUTY to make out such dangers in time! You were locked up all alone in a cave because of me, because I have failed! Not to mention that my very own sister now has to make it right for me, even though she was the one who saw this coming before any one of us!", he yelled, angry at himself.

Just remembering how he was scolding her earlier that day made him feel miserable.

"No time to waste, I'm going after her! I have to apologize right now.", The royal guard's captain got up.

"And I'm coming with you.", Cadence said.

"No, you had to endure enough already.", Shining Armor refused as he walked a few steps before he started to trip.

Before he could hit the ground, Cadence was there to support him, smiling mildly at her fiancé:

"Don't think I'll ever leave your side again."

"I am so lucky to have somepony like you.", Shining Armor said, a small blush on his face appearing as he rubbed his cheek against hers.

'Now where have I heard that before?', Cadence asked herself, an image of a young filly called Twilight popping up in her mind.

Calm on the outside but worriying on the inside, Princess Celestia was still quietly watching the gates, hoping her student would make it back with the elements.

"Your highness!", Shining Armor's voice snapped her back out of thought.

"No need for questions. Twilight is on her way.", Celestia spoke calmly, leaving the couple in concern.

"Once this is over, I have to make up for this.", Shining Armor muttered.

"Oh, it is over alright..."

The three ponies startled, quickly observing the hall,
before with a loud thud, the changeling ruler herself landed right before them:

"ITS ALL OVER!"

Not wasting a second, Shining Armor immediately stepped before his bride, ignoring his weakened state. Celestia, despite already having lost a battle against her, also rose onto her hooves, glaring at the enemy.

"And just so you know, my loyal subjects have done rather well so far. I'd highly doubt that your little friends will even put up that much of a fight for us.", Chrysalis spoke triumphantly.

"We'll see about that! Twilight and her friends will-", Cadence's statement was interrupted by the castle gates hurling open.

The total of six mares and one young dragon was captured by Chrysalis' subjects, along with the chest containing the Elements Of Harmony.

"As you were saying?", Chrysalis asked with a smug smile.

"Oh, and thank you for showing us those wonderful trinkets of yours. I'll make sure to keep them... as a souvenir."

The queen slowly marched through the halls, amused by her victims' efforts:

"It's quite funny, really. While all of you ponies were busy with the preparations of your precious little wedding, Twilight Sparkle has been suspicious about me all along. Too bad that only now you realise that her suspicions were indeed correct!", she cackled, unaware somebody else had joined the scene.

"Hey, you! Stop it!", a child-like voice demanded, making the evil queen's ears twitch and turn around to see Chopper at the gates of the castle.

"It's Twily's little racoon-friend...", Shining Armor murmured.

"Why does everyone keep calling me that? I'm a reindeer, I have horns!", Chopper yelled, again deeply insulted.

Chrysalis casually watched the awkward scene before speaking up:

"Oh please, we've been through this already, kiddo. What else is there to be settled?", she spoke in an calm manner, obviously not taking the small creature for a threat.
"I... I won't forgive you!", Chopper stammered, trying to sound brave.

For a short moment, no more words were spoken, the queen had a dumbfounded look on her face, eyeing the small creature, her large eyes wide open. But soon, her gaping jaw turned into a smile, letting out the most evil chuckle Chopper ever heard. And out of nowhere, Chrysalis bursted out laughing madly at the diminutive reindeer. Her cackle managed to send a shiver down Chopper's spine.


"You... you cannot be serious. YOU won't forgive ME?! Is this supposed to be a thread, dwarf?", she taunted before covering her mouth with one hoof, letting out a devious giggle.

"Well, since you went through all the trouble of getting back here I should at least give you a sporting chance. But I must ask you this:", she said as she stepped up on the altar, her glare reaching all the way across the hall to Chopper, who was now standing at the exit in his Brain Point.

"Do you truly think you can defeat me, Mini-Monster?"

"My name's not Mini-Monster! It's Tony Tony Chopper! And... I won't let you terrorize the ponies that took me in as their friend, you mean bug-monster!", Chopper yelled, surprised that he managed to said that out loud.

"My, how rude, that wouldn't be my name either. Allow me to introduce myself properly to you mere ponyfolk:
I am Chrysalis, leader of the changeling race, and soon, ruler of the former Equestria!"

Her horn began to glow in a gloomy green tone, summoning dozens of small green orb-like sphere around her, waiting to be fired at the small hybrid.

"This should be fun. For me that is...", Chrysalis spoke, pointing her sharp horn at Chopper.

"How can he possibly think he'll have a chance? She even bested the princess, there's no way he can win!", Twilight gasped as she and her six friends too had no options left but to watch.

Chrysalis' eyes narrowed.

"Try to dodge THIS!", she yelled, as the spheres rocketed off, one by one, towards the reindeer

"WALK POINT!", Chopper called out as he charged towards Chrysalis, changing into his full reindeer shape.

With a quick zig-zag-maneuver he managed to avoid his opponent's quick bullet-like blasts, each of them leaving small holes in the stone floor.

"Ha, all you do is change shape! And here I was expecting something special. I will have this settled in an instant!", Chrysalis remained unimpressed while Chopper continued his charge.

As another demonstration of her new powers, Chrysalis began concentrating harder as one of the large collumns began glowing in the same green as her magic. To the ponies shock, it quickly ended up being completely ripped out of its grounding, levitating above Chrysalis herself, ready to strike the opponent like a ginormous club.

"I don't think so! HEAVY POINT!"

Again Chopper changed shape to reassume his large human form, again he swung his fist at the changeling queen, and again she teleported herself out of harm's way to reappear behind him.

"No matter how many of those ridiculous forms you have, they are NOTHING compared to the full potential of a changeling queen!", Chrysalis taunted him reaching out with her large weapon.

"GUARD PO-"

The collumn was smashed right onto Chopper, burying him underneath.

"Chopper!", Fluttershy called out.
"A direct hit!", Twilight gasped.

Chrysalis smirked.

"Do you see now what happens if the likes of you don't know their place? If you would have known what's good for you, you would have stayed back with your puny pony-friends over there!"

From underneath the mass, a large ball of fur began bouncing backwards before coming to a full stop.

"Another one?", she yelled, eyeing Chopper in genuine confusion, only his head peeking out of the front.

"Cool!", Rainbow Dash grinned.

"Enough of your little tricks, you are wasting my time!", Chrysalis was starting to get annoyed by his counters.

"Those aren't tricks! KUNG FU POINT!", Chopper yelled, shifting into his more agile form again.

Chrysalis swung her horn at him which he blocked with a kick before flic-flac-ing backwards to get a good distance between them.

"What's the point of you trying to fight me? You've seen what I could do to Celestia."

Chopper didn't answer but instead just charged for another attack. Chrysalis continued propelling magic bolts at him, who in turn dodged each of them with all kinds of maneuvers before leaping for an aerial kick against her.

He was just about to reach her as suddenly, in mid-air, his body became stiff like a rock. A glowing green aura around him, summoned by Chrysalis was what kept him from his attack.

"Not so fast.", Chrysalis smirked, clearly having the upper hand in this fight.

"What? I- I can't move!", Chopper stuttered, squirming to free himself from her grip.

"I guess that means farewell, critter.", Chrysalis showed her fanged grin, her horn pointed again at Chopper.
She surely wouldn't miss this time.

Unbeknownst to all the ponies of Canterlot, out in the skies something what seemed like a blue cloud of smoke was rapidly approaching the castle.

"Oh no, Chopper!", Fluttershy yelled as both Applejack and Rainbow Dash struggled to get free, only to be held back forcefully by the outnumbering swarm of changelings.

The cloud picked up speed, quickly losing altitude as it fell closer and closer to the large building.

Through an already broken window, it finally crashed onto the ground bursting into a large body of smoke covering the entire room.

For a moment, everyone inside lost their bearings, the changelings however still making sure they kept a good grip on their hostages and the chest with their elements.

Twilight and her pony friends coughed, trying to find the origin of this as they all locked the gazes on a shadowy figure emerging from the mist.

"What is this? Our sister hurt, our subjects in pain and panic?", the figure spoke, rising to its full size.

As the dust cleared, the young ponies were happy to see the pony that had arrived in just the right moment:

Princess Luna.

And she was furious.

"Princess!", Twilight shouted happily over to her.

The changeling queen herself however didn't quite seem to follow.
"What, who are you?", she asked, unaware that her lost focus released Chopper, allowing him to retreat back to his friends.

"Thou might not know, but we know who THOU art!", the princess of the night stomped her hoof angrily "You are the intruder my sister has spoken about!"

The princess of the night was at a loss for words, her teeth clenched.

"And now we will put an end to this.", Luna said, closing her eyes.

"And how precisely do you plan to make that happen?", Chrysalis raised an eyebrow. She already took over the city, what could possibly go wrong now?

Powerful winds blew through the halls as most of Chrysalis and her lackeys found themselves pushed back, hardly able to withstand its force.

Soon, Luna's horn lit up in a bright blue, setting up for a spell.

Seeing this, Twilight managed to warn her friends:
"Everypony, take cover!"

"What? Why?", Was all Rarity could get out before being pushed down by Rainbow Dash.

"Just do it!", the pegasus yelled at her.

Finally, Princess Luna spread her wings and rose in the air, her horn lighting up massively, blinding the hords of changelings.

The light then bursted into a ginormous shockwave which expanded rapidly, sending each of the enemies flying out of the castle into the distance, but leaving every other pony untouched.

"No! The elements!", Twilight called out witnessing two changelings flying by, their grip still on a certain chest.

Chrysalis tried to keep her feet on the ground as she watched one by one of her subjects fly past her.

"This cannot be! I will not be taken down so close to victory, not now!", she yelled, refusing to admit defeat.
Her strength however did not seem to match her will power as she too lost the ground under her hooves, being propelled backwards, out of the castle into the distance.

Charging up her horn one more time, Luna shot a beam of her magic straight into the open sky. Above the castle, the tiny spark of magic soon bursted into a large dome, forming itself around the castle as a new forcefield.

Finally silence had returned to the halls. With the exception of the heavy breathing of Luna, who was still a bit exhausted from her sudden outbreak. She slowly sank back to the floor, the winds and storms around her ceasing, the glow on her horn vanishing.

"Princess Luna! You're here!", Twilight ran over to Luna, her group of friends following suit.

"Hold on! A-another Princess?", Chopper stuttered, perplexed to see a second ruler of Canterlot.

"Oh yes, of course...", the young librarian remembered, she hasn't filled her new friend in on that yet, as she began to clear it up.
"You see Princess Luna is the younger sister of Princess Celestia."

"CHARMED!!!", Luna accidentally screamed with her powerful Canterlot Voice into his face before clearing her throat.

"Our apologies... charmed.", she corrected herself as Chopper tried to recover from the intense volume.

"S-so... SO COOL!", Chopper shrieked in a fan-like manner giving Luna a starstruck look.

"Why thank you. We take it thou must be our visitor from the human world our sister has informeth us about?", Luna questioned.

"Yes, I am.", he nodded, his excitement never seemed to end in this world.

"Beg pardon your highness, but where did you even come from all of the sudden?", Rarity asked as the princess of the night began to explain:

"Celestia has sent us to observe the outskirts of equestria for any sign of the threat made against Canterlot.
Unfortunately though, it seems the has already made it past our defenses.", She said while walking towards the injured Celestia.

"Forgive me, sister, I wish I could have come sooner", Luna bowed to her big sister in an apologetic way, who in turn just gave a warm smile back at her

"Don't trouble yourself, Luna, you did good.", Celestia reassured her, proud of little sister protecting Canterlot.

As he watched this scene, Shining Armor realised that now would be more than a great time, to clear things up with his own little sister as well. He cleared his throat nervously when his sister noticed his approach.

"Twilight... about what I said earlier... I-I'm so sorry... I didn't know-"

"It's okay, brother. I forgive you. None of this was your fault. After all, she tricked everypony.", Twilight smiled warmly, knowing what her big brother was trying to get out so desparately.

"And once this is over, I would certainly love to have you as my best mare. That is of course, if you... still would like to...", Shining Armor said unsurely, not knowing what answer to expect.

The next thing he knew was a couple of forelegs wrapping around him, his little sister's face leaned on his neck:

"I'd love to, B.B.B.F.F. Apology accepted...", Twilight smiled, happy that things actully turned out fine in the end
as Rarity spoke up:
"So what do we do now? I mean, they do have the Elements Of Harmony after all."

"Isn't it obvious? We're going after them!", Rainbow Dash called out, ready for some more action.

"And we're gonna give 'em some serious flank-whoopin'!", Applejack added, showing a similar determination.

Only Fluttershy stuttered: "Um... I-I really don't want to whoop anypony's flank right now, so maybe I'll be waiting for you girls here."

"Ah, come on, don't be a bad sport, Flutter's! The more there are, the more fun we'll have!", Pinkie Pie hopped past her, trying to reencourage her.

"Well, you call it fun, I call it... fear. Terrible awful fear."

"Now don't worry about that, Fluttershy, sweet. Remember, as long as we are together we can accomplish just about anything!", Rarity tried to cheer the timid mare up.

"I hope.", Fluttershy added, still unsure.

"Alright Twilight, ready whenever you are.", Spike ran up to the librarian.

"Okay girls, then lets go!", Twilight led the towards the gate as a light voice managed to speak up:

"Wait!", Chopper, stuttered, making the ponies turn their heads.

"I... I want to help you!"

"It's alright, Chopper, ya helped us out plenty by now.", Applejack assured him.

"Are you kidding me? Did you forget what he just did a few minutes ago? Would be pretty cool to have him around!", Rainbow flew next to the librarian, not noticing Chopper trying to keep himself from dancing at her compliment.

"I was lost in this world, but you guys took me in as your friend and... I promised to make up for that by helping you however I can.", Chopper reminded them, eager to feel useful to his new nakama.

"I say let him. After all, we could need as much help getting the elements back as possible", Spike told his pony friends, remembering how their were easily caught back in the Canterlot Tower.

"I say YES! He looks like fun!", Pinkie Pie bounced around her friends.
"You just wanna see his forms, don't you?", Rainbow raised an eyebrow at the earth pony mare.
"Sure do! Don't you?", Pinkie smiled back at her.
"Well, duh!", Rainbow Dash grinned with excitement. A dangerous mission, a new pal with awesome powers, loads and loads of bad guys to pound, this day was really becoming her kind of day.

"Well, he did risk his life for us just now. I don't think we should put him in too much danger.", Fluttershy told her friends, feeling conflicted about letting such a small, adorable creature endanger his life.

"Oh, that's okay, me and my friends get into situations like that all the time!", Chopper called over to her with a happy smile.
Fluttershy cringed at that, trying not to picture how ridiculously dangerous his homeworld must be.

"Okay, Chopper, you can help us if you really insist.", Twilight smiled down upon the small reindeer.

"Thanks, everyone, I promise I won't fail you guys!", Chopper grinned, saluting like a marine soldier.

"Now let's get going, everypony!", Twiligth finally called out to her friends.

"Right!", everyone agreed as they went on their way to wherever their search would lead them, not knowing the trouble ahead.

"Good luck, Twilight, I know you can do this.", Princess Cadence laid a hoof onto Twilight's shoulder with worry in her voice, as she, along with the rest of the princesses and Shining Armor watched the group of eight marching outside castle, outside the city and outside the protecting shield sphere, out into the unknown.

'Luffy... everyone...
Can you wait for me, just a little longer?
I have to help my new nakama first.
You would do the same, right?'

TO BE CONTINUED