• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 2,767 Views, 699 Comments

Shoot For The Stars - Burritoburger



Stargazer is a normal pony that is trying to live out his normal life, with hilarity and uests.

  • ...
10
 699
 2,767

Heat: Day 3

Muffin's weirdness was based off of ultrasponge's story, Muffin's Adventure.
Check it out.

Chapter 22: Heat: Day 3

Stargazer's point of view for the rest of the chapter.

When the Princesses teleported in, I knew we were screwed, so I used the only reaction I could think of.
"Oh shit!" I yelled, and jumped out the window. I was flying away, and I looked back. The rest of the gang jumped out and were racing after me. We all ran behind a building and Lightning shot, well, lightning, while Draco was breathing fire. Wait, FIRE?!
(BADASS!)
{Why do we end up meeting the strangest of ponies?}
"Oh, come on! I don't get a power, and I don't even have wings or a horn!" He then looked up and smirked.
"Oh, right." He disappeared all of a sudden, and my jaw dropped.
"Okay, tweaks here and there..." I heard Muffin from above say.
"What in the hell are you doing, Muffin!?" Lightning yelled.
"Di-did you just-"
"Break the fourth wall? Yes." Muffin interrupted Draco. A second later, a wall was formed in between us and the mares.
"Oh crap! Security is coming! I only have time for one more thing!" Muffin panicked.
"Teleport us out!" I yelled up. A few seconds later, he reappeared. He looked down at his peculiar boots and laughed.
"Finally! Got myself some rocket boots!" I facehoofed.
"You were supposed to get us away from here!" I said.
"Hey, rocket boots are important." He replied.
"How?!" I asked him.
"Bitches love rocket boots." He replied. I facehoofed again.
"At least the barrier has appeared." Draco said.
"Now, we must flee to yet another safer place." We nodded and ran off. In the middle of it, something popped in my head.
"Hey! Where's Bumble?" I asked.
"He went on a ski trip. He should be back soon." Lightning replied.
"Wait! Over there!" Muffin yelled. He pointed to the Everfree forest. We ran in and took cover. The swarm of mares shot past it, like in one of those old cartoons.
"We should find Zecora's hut." Lightning suggested.
"Yeah," I said, panting,"she might not be affected by heat." We turned around and continued in the direction to Zecora's hut. Draco knocked on the door.
"Hello? Zecora? We need a safe place to stay for the rest of the day." Draco said.
"Come in and try my new stew, a bowl for me and all of you, too." She responded. We walked inside to see a big cauldron with stew in it. She was pouring it into bowls for each of us.
"So why have you fellow ponies of mine come at my hut at this very time?" She rhymed.
"Well, we were running away from the mares because they hit heat not too long ago. And we need to stay here for the day, because that's when heat ends." Lightning explained. He then sipped the soup.
"This is really good." He simply said, and drank the rest. I took a sip, and it was awesome. It tasted like nothing I have ever tasted before! And...
Everyone else had took a drink out of it, and fell on the floor, unconscious. My vision started to fade.
(Oh, no, god, DAMMIT!)
{I wanna take a nap...}
[Ditto.]
I fell down on the floor, my vision filled with darkness.
...
I woke up again, to see my hooves tied together, same with the others. I was the only one awake, it seemed.
"Lightning! Pssst! Wake up!"
"Wh-what?" He woke up and looked around.
"What...Happened?" Muffin woke up as well.
"Mmmmph!" I looked at Draco, whose mouth was tied shut, like when someone ties an alligator's snout to make it stop snapping it's teeth.
"Slowly living through the days, no stallions have come here to play. When I thought I wouldn't mate, four stallions came, I couldn't wait!" Zecora said, coming out of the shadows.
"You're quite the poet. Now, if you could just let us go and we can be on our-"
"No! You will not go back home! Unless I get what I want, that will have to be postponed." She interrupted me.
"Oh yeah? How does a couple thousand volts going down your spine sound?" Lightning threatened.
"In your bowl I put a special potion. Trying to shoot lightning is a silly notion." She said. Lightning tried shooting a lightning bolt at her, but was replaced by only a tiny spark.
"And I had to tie your mouth in a knot, you know those flames are searing hot." She looked at Draco. He put on an expression that said "Bite me."
"You two don't even have powers, you are just two small cowards. And now I can finally mate, I don't even care if you all view with hate!" She said. We all smirked. They looked at me.
"On it." I said. My four clones appeared, and Anger and Strength tackled Zecora. Knowledge and Peace were looking around. Knowledge found an antidote for Lightning, and Peace found a knife. He slowly cut my rope, and he still wasn't done. Knowledge grabbed the knife.
"Here. Let me do it." He quickly cut through my bonds, and cut everypony else's. Zecora jumped up from Strength and Anger, who were being distracted, and charged at us. With perfect accuracy, Knowledge threw the knife at one of the ropes holding up an assortment of pots that was hanging on the wall. The pots fell down, and a few hit her head, while the last one got her head stuck inside. Anger came up and hit the pot as hard as he could, and she fell to the ground, unconscious. My clones went back in my head, and we threw Zecora in the closet and locked it.

A few hours later

We just hung out, eating some stuff, when there was a loud banging on the front door. I looked at the time.
"Its almost midnight!" We looked out the window. All of the mares were at the front door, beating the crap out of it. It burst inwards, and they all rushed inside. They saw us at the window and yelled,
"STALLIONS!"
"RUN!" I yelled. We shot out of the window and we all flew away, including muffin and his rocket boots.
"Oh no you don't!" Pinkie yelled, and she grabbed me, pulling me to the ground.
"I'M COMING, AUTHOR!" She yelled, and she disappeare- Hey! This is my story! No it isn't! Yes it is! SMACK! All of Stargazer's friends' wings are suddenly gone, along with their powers. They are moving in slow motion! Heat now lasts forever! HAHAHA-Oof! Okay... Heat is over. Have fun. Princess Celestia, the one who tackled me after Pinkie, snapped into reality, saw the position she was in, and blushed deeply. She disappeared, not saying a word. I got up and dusted myself off as the rest of the mares walked home.
"Well, that was... strange." I said.
"See you tomorrow then, I'm beat." Muffin said. He walked home, and so did all of my other friends.

Two weeks and four days later

I waited in the hospital lobby, and the doctor walked in, along with Derpy.
"Everything checks out, you should be fine." He said. She walked up to me and caught me off guard in a tight hug.
"I missed you Stargazer." She said.
"I missed you too." I replied.
(The. Sappiest. Possible. Thing.)
Says the guy who nearly got killed because he tried to rape Rainbow Dash.
(I hate you.)
Ditto.
We left the hospital, heading back home.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
No RPT today, sorry.
I also won't update the story in a while. Need ideas, y'know.