• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 2,766 Views, 699 Comments

Shoot For The Stars - Burritoburger



Stargazer is a normal pony that is trying to live out his normal life, with hilarity and uests.

  • ...
10
 699
 2,766

"New" friend

Chapter 12: "New" friend

I flew over into a forest-like area, and found Bumble there, sleeping against a tree. Rainbow Dash gave me a few bruises. I sat against a tree way from him, and he looked up.
"Hey Bumble." I said. He looked up.
"Why did you save me? I deserve punishment." He said.
So tired...
(We feel ya, bro.)
"You're my friend." I said. He looked at me.
"And a murderer should of just left me." He said. I shook my head.
"That wasn't you when you murdered her and tried to kill me, also beating the guards." I replied. He looked confused.
"You know how Pinkie pie was killing ponies? And how her hair was straight, that was a different side of her. I'm guessing you have one too." I explained.
"So, like an evil side?" He asked. I nodded.
"So, Ponyville knows, and its going to spread to Canterlot, and then Manehattan." I explained.
We can't tell him what was going on with us and the Princess.
"What will happen when the Princess finds out?" I faked.
"Do you think the Princess knows?" Bumble asked. I shook my head.
"What are you hiding?" He asked.
(Cover's blown.)
I flew off, heading towards Canterlot as fast as my wings would let me. When I arrived, I went into the throne room, where she was busy discussing with Luna what they should do with Bumble. They looked up at me.
"Stargazer, we agreed we would keep this a secret." She said.
Okay, time to tell the truth.
"The truth is, I chased him after he recently tried to kill me again, but he got away." I lied.
"And why did everypony in town try to kill you, and you were fighting them?" She asked.
"They thought that I murdered Pinkie Pie as well." I lied again. Her eyes narrowed.
"Leave now." She ordered, and I walked out of the room.
{Stargazer, that was genius!}
I know how to trick the Princess. I just have to think of the lie as the truth, and not think he word, "lie."
(Well, we're safe, so, I'll give you that.)
As I was walking out of the castle, I saw a poster with Bumble's face on it. It said,
WANTED, 50,000 BITS, DEAD OR ALIVE.
I tore it off and flew back to the forest. I arrived to see Crimson talking to Bumble. I flew down and showed them the poster.
"You're wanted by the Princess, 50,000 bits." I said.
"Don't worry, I won't turn you in." I said.
"Same here." Crimson said.
"What now?" Bumble asked.
"Now we need to make you new." Crimson said, holding two cans of green and blue paint.
After a while, we painted him green, and his mane and tail green and blue.
"So, I'm new. That means I need new everything?" He said. We nodded.
"Okay, first, new name, how about Slim?" He asked.
"I think Vriu would be better." Crimson said.
"Okay, time for a new life." Vriu said, walking towards Ponyville.
Might as well apologize to Derpy.
I flew off, heading for Derpy's house.

When I arrived, I knocked on the door. It opened to a grey pegasus, with tears welling up in her eyes. She didn't say anything. She just stared into my eyes.
"Derpy, I'm sorry." I said.
"I know that I was protecting a killer, but he was my friend. When he killed Pinkie Pie, that wasn't him. I protected him even after he tried to kill me twice. I was only trying to be a good friend, and when I have a friend, I always protect or help them, even after they try to kill me. Be mad at me all you want, just know that if you ever wanted to kill me, I will be there to help. No matter how much pain you make me feel." I turned around and was about to walk away, when she put her hoof on my shoulder.
"Wait." She said.
"Hm?" I turned around, and she pulled me into a loving kiss. What lasted for only fifteen seconds felt like hours. She then broke it and said,
"I forgive you." She then pulled me into a tight hug.
(Looks like everything is in order, now please excuse me as I soak my brain in acid.)
[I think they are cute together.]
{It was meant to be.}
We hugged for about five minutes before she pulled away and said goodbye. I flew off towards my house.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see "Vriu."
"Can I come in?" He asked.
"Sure." I said.
He came in and sat on the couch.
"Can I tell you what happened to me today?" He asked.
"Sure." I replied.
"Okay, so I saw this house made of clouds and wondered who lives there."
"Rainbow Dash."
"Yeah, and she let me inside because I told her that I was a fan of her. She told me about how Pinkie Pie was dead, and I hugged her to make her feel better. She then fell asleep on me, and I dragged her onto another cloud to see the sunset, and we kissed." He said.
"Wow. That practically just happened to me. I went to Derpy's house to apologize about helping you when you were running away. I was about to walk away, and then she just pulled me into a kiss." I explained.
"Wow, we have had one hell of a day." He said.
"Yeah." I looked at the time.
"It's getting late, you could go over to Rainbow Dash's place. I don't think she would mind if you slept there." I said. He chuckled.
"Yeah, see you later."
"See ya." I replied. A few minutes later, I was just about to get into bed, when a voice filled my head.
"Going to bed so soon, Stargazer? I think you still have a date with some alternate universes." It said. Then the same black flames encased me, and I woke up on soft grass.
Shit! Knowledge, help me out!
...
Knowledge?

Knowledge's point of view

I saw the black flames come up, and I was encased in them. I slowly got up from the floor of Stargazer's bedroom, where I looked just like Stargazer and three others.
"Um, what in the hell just happened?" Anger said.
"Why aren't we in Stargazer's head?" Peace said.
"Uh oh." Said Strength.
"I believe we have a problem, guys." I said, looking at the consciousnesses that escaped Stargazer's head.