• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 2,767 Views, 699 Comments

Shoot For The Stars - Burritoburger



Stargazer is a normal pony that is trying to live out his normal life, with hilarity and uests.

  • ...
10
 699
 2,767

Back to Normal

Chapter 15: Back to Normal

I awoke with five ponies standing above my bed, in the hospital. I looked around and groaned.
"Not again..."
{It's not that bad.}
Hey! You're back!
(Well, duh. It takes more than a stab from a feeble knife to kill us.)
I instantly remembered when the consciousnesses were talking after I thought I died.
How cheesy.
(I know, right? I only did it because I was paid money to sound wise and shit.)
I looked around at all of the ponies standing around my bed. The Princesses, Derpy and Dinky, and Pinkie Pie. Dinky smiled and winked at me.
(That girl is creepy.)
She then frowned, hearing what Anger just stated.
"If Bumble is still wanted, I am going to kill myself right now." I said.
"No, you revived Pinkie Pie, which we still can't figure out how, but, nonetheless, the bounty is called off." Princess Celestia explained. I sighed and laid back. I noticed Derpy couldn't contain herself, and she hugged me, breaking into tears.
"I thought I lost you forever!" She cried. Pinkie Pie, from the side, looked as if she had a sudden idea.
"Oh! OH! We should have a party! I'll invite everypony in Ponyville, and there will be balloons, punch, oh! and cake-"
"LIES!" I yelled suddenly.
(Portal reference FOR THE WIN!)
"I mean, a party sounds great." I said, Derpy still hugging me.

About a day later, I was allowed to leave the hospital. The doctor said that I was in the clear, and for some reason, everything was healed. No cuts, no bruises, no nothing. Except for a pink scar where Bumble stabbed me. I was heading towards my house, and there was an invitation for Pinkie Pie's party. It said to make me come to Sugarcube Corner at 8:00 tonight.
I wonder if Bumble will be coming.
[He should, it should be fun.]
(If by fun, do you mean totally fucking awesome?)
{Yes, I'm sure he should be able to.}
Let's swing by Rainbow Dash's house, maybe Bumble will be there.

I arrived at Rainbow Dash's house and knocked on the door. She opened it up, and smiled.
"Hey Stargazer! What brings you by?" She asked, sounding incredibly happy.
"Why are you so happy today?" I asked.
"Bumble became my coltfriend today." She replied.
That early?
(What's with all the relationships right now?)
"Um, where did Bumble go, by the way?" I asked.
"Oh, he went to a friends' house." She replied.
"Okay, see you later." I said, walking away.
"Wait." She grabbed my arm.
"I want to know how you beat me when Bumble was being chased, and how there were five of you when we cornered him in Sweet Apple Acres." She said.
Uh, oh.
{Persistent one, isn't she?}
"I can only tell you one of those stories right now. You see, when you were all chasing Bumble, I turned to fight. There's this little power or something that kicks in when I have a vengeance or am trying to protect something. Thus, making me twice as better at fighting." I explained.
"Yeah, right." She said back.
"Listen, all you know is that I beat you, that's all there is to it. I need to see a friend." I said, and pulled my arm away.
"Well, I want some answers later." She said. I flew off, ready to see Derpy.

I knocked on the door, and she opened it.
"Hi, Stargazer! Can I help you?" She asked.
"Okay, Derpy- No, I'll call you by your real name. Ditzy, you have been in my life for about 3 years now, and we work together. As news from Dinky, you have been very depressed until you met me, and well, I feel just about the same. So, will you be my marefriend?" I attempted.
(Dude, you're screwed.)
She looked around.
"You're not very good at this, are you?" She asked.
"Honestly? No." I replied. She pulled me into a long hug.
"And that's why I love you. Because you don't plan for anything, you only do something when the time is right, and you trust your friends." She broke the hug.
"I will." She said. We then pulled into a loving kiss.
[Awwww!]
{Yes, they do go well together.}
(I can only agree. Even though this is really cheesy. If this were a movie, it would be a mare-flick.)
<Eh, they love each other. Why not?>
I hope this day never ends.
(Well, its about to get better. Look at the time!)
I broke the kiss and asked,
"What time is it?" She turned and looked at the clock, she gasped.
"7:55!"
"Let's go to the party." I said. And we walked off, to Sugarcube Corner, to start this party.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Now that we're out of that lovey-dovey stuff, lets move on to something more important.)
Hey! That was important!
(Nopony asked you.)
{Anyways, we seem to be a... little short on main characters right now.}
[Yeah, we need more.]
<So, advertisement!>
(Would you like to be part of this pathetic, love-filled story?)
I can edit you out of the story anytime I want, bitch.
{Well, you can be a part of it.}
[You can send us your OC's, characters, anything! We need more characters.]
<While we do have some planned, we need more.>
(So, in the comments, or by PM, send us a message about your character, and maybe a picture to go with it.)
{The most likely chance, it will be in the story.}
[Make sure to send tons of info, name, cutie mark, human name if they are from Earth, etc.]
<The best way is to use a picture.>
(And the best part, you will be credited in the story and shouted out in the chapter your character arrives.)
{So yeah. Basically it.}
I will be waiting. If you choose to, that is.
(SEE YOU LATER!)