• Published 2nd Apr 2013
  • 2,138 Views, 225 Comments

My Harshwhinnial - horizon



Medal Pector'al Biathlon Lula Whinny is an ALICORN, not a troll, ok? So this is an ALICORN fic like "My Immortal" but less goffik. also sports

  • ...
88
 225
 2,138

Chatper 6: Tasty wheaties

Chatper 6!

(AN: STOP TALLING ME THE FIC NEEDS MOR HARSHWINNNY OK FINE SENCE U AKSED 4 IT I DOIT)


The next day I woke up on my exercise mat. I practiced some caber fencing and wing backflips. I did 30 crunches and 40 tail lifts and 50 mountain climbs and shot a biathlete. There were Games later so I put on my Equestria national costume and made sure my muscles glistered with sweat.

My mom wasn't there to make me breakfast so I beat up an earth pony and took his Wheaties. I was on the box. I ate a bowl full with extra sugar and teststosorone. Then I went to the Equestria international Games Comittee meeting to choose cities to inspect. Suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Bastard!" I shoulted angrily. I regretted saying it as soon as I looked up cause it was the most athletic mare I have ever seen. She had bulging muscules and a diminuitive sneer and a short cropped blond mane. She wore as many gold medals as me, minus one. She had taken off her purple sweater and her earrings and was wearing spandex showing off the contour of her ripped abdominals. Along with her muscles she had curved flanks and pony breasts. She was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw her. Except I didn't get an erection because that would have been sick and wrong.

"I'm so sorry" she said in a demure voice.

"That's all right. What's your name?" I questioned.

"My name's Miss Harshwhinnny, although most people call me Triplecorn these days." She complained.

"Oh yeah hi mom. Why?" I exclaimed.

"Because I'm like a princesscorn except they princesscorn you twice and it takes away your wings and horn because you're so awesome you don't need them any more." she giggled.

"Me too because it's genetic!" I confessed. "Except I kept the wings and horn because I like them."

"Really?" Triplecorn whimpered.

"Yeah." I roared.

We sat down to talk for a while. Then Twilicorn came up behind me and told me she had a surprise for me so I went away with her.