• Published 28th Feb 2013
  • 4,005 Views, 117 Comments

Omega's Post-Humous Log - The P Co



(highly recommend watching Xionic Madness series for a fuller knowledge of Omega) after being killed, Omega finds out hell isn't anything it's cracked up to be, a magical world of ponies and peace, how can the cold-hearted cyborg soldier co

  • ...
10
 117
 4,005

This fills me with "Joy"

Omega woke the next morning filled with inspiration, he got to work immediately.

"Alright, I'll need minerals, electronics, and above all, something I never thought was real until I got here." he mumbled, getting up to clean himself, he looked at his armor, the number had risen from 10% functional to 34%, he had a thought about overclocking the process, but dismissed it.

"My armor is coming along nicely, but I need some weapons, this bow and, well, technically it's not an SMG anymore, it's a "handgun", literally, heh heh. Wait, I have some ideas." he contemplated, satisfying his thirst and hunger, he left.

Running through the forest at breaking speed, he came into town. He slowed down as to not appear suspicious, the last thing he needed was a negative thought to stain his reputation.

He made his way to the library, entering the building, he saw Twilight reading a book on the center table in the main room, Grudge still on her back.

"Hey Twilight." he greeted cheerfully, he always felt happier with her around.

"Huh? Oh, hey Omega, how are you doing?" Twilight greeted back.

"I'm fine, you?" he asked out of common courtesy.

"I'm fine as well, is there anything you need or did you just want to talk?" she querried.

"Yes, actually, something that I think you would be the best to help me with." he explained.

"You want to learn something about friendship?" she guessed.

"No, I want help with magic." he revealed.

"But, you said that humans can't use magic, what would you need help with?" she said, breaking it down.

"Exactly, I want to learn how to do magic." he requested, aside from a possibly unlimited energy source, magic would be useful for a lot of things.

"I'm sorry Omega, but, you need a magical well to have magic in your body, and even then, you need a magical outlet to use the energy. unless you have both of those, you can't use magic." she explained.

He sighed, he expected it to go either way, but he had hoped for a positive result.

"Alright then, I don't have either of those, so I'll just accept this loss and move on." he said, his voice held it's usual calm tone.

"OH, that reminds me, I forgot about it until now," she started, levitating her saddlebags over "I found something else in the forest, I forgot to give it to you, it seems like it would be yours." she explained, levitating the object out into the open for him to see.

He froze at the sight of the bladed glove.

The Nightmare, Kary's energy absorbtion catalyst weapon, allowing her to easily kill something and convert it's bio-energy into power for herself, he took the glove, it was a powerful weapon if one knew how to wield it, he quickly overrode the DNA lock and locked it to himself, fitting it over his left hand, bonding it with the Ballistic Glove, the silvery blades extending from the tips of his fingers, the leather turning the tips of the fingers of his gloves black. He flexed a few times to get a feel for the extension.

The weapon was named after a similar weapon used by a dream-walking killer from a famous horrow movie series, however, the blades on The Nightmare could slide back, resting on top of the fingers, not disturbing the gun that was also attached to his left hand, he linked the energy conversion to his core, if he needed to kill and recharge, he could do it now.

"This is, wow, it's... still in good shape." he admired, trying to hide that the glove did not, in fact, belong to him.

"No problem, it seemed like it would be yours, and I'm always willing to help a friend if I can." she lilted.

"Well, um, if that's all you can help me with, I'll get going, I have some work to do, goodbye." he excused, exiting the library with Twilight giving him a farewell.

<<transition>>

Working swiftly, Omega prepared the materials he needed to make weapons, he was ready.

"But first, some tunes." he said, activating his radio interface.

He scrolled through the list, Rejection, Discription, Fighting Music, Defiance, Bring out the Big Guns, FUBAR, Call in the Troops, Take no Prisoners, Warning Shot, On the Front Lines, Love Song, why was that one still there? Scrolling again, Being Myself,Being a Cyborg , Theme Song.

He picked one and began working.

He started by refining a purest metals he could get, and making a very durable alloy, something that wouldn't chip or bend when at various temperatures, he made such an alloy and programmed some DNA locks. Then started building.


He needed a melee weapon, as much as he wanted to not need one, he did, and he had recieved the perfect idea.

He made a double blade, the 2 blades were 30 inches long each, able to retract into the hilt with ease, 2 templar knight crossbars on each side to keep his hand from slipping onto the blade, and a simple 2 button interface, 1 for each blade to retract and extend, he installed a powerful reactor he had managed to find uranium for.

The Fi-Fu reactor was a very powerful energy source that basically housed a Hadron Collider, it FIssions a uranium atom into a whole bunch of hydrogen atoms, and then forces those hydrogen atoms into FUssion, which turns it back into a uranium atom, and it does this for each atom.

It was a monstrous energy flow, usually used to power mass fabricators, which he could really use one of. But alas, he used this small one to power a small fabricator for void acid.

Void acid would coat the blades, it was powerful and the only other time it was used was with the Obliterator, his gatling gun, 4 stabs could melt a human enemy's entire body.

The tactic behind it was that the blades could retract indivdually, so he could decieve someone into thinking that getting jabbed with one side when the other blade was extended would leave them unharmed, and then they get stabbed, luckily the acid did not corrode metal.

He called it, the Retractor.


He already had the Ballistic Glove as a "handgun", literally, so he would need an SMG, and he knew exactly what to do.

A design almost identical to the TEC-9, though with a key difference. it fired 25.4mm x 100mm OMG (Omega Machine Gun), or 1 inch thick projectiles, with a sub-space clip that held 100 rounds, the entire thing was colored silver with a black grip and trigger, though the DNA lock turned it a deep red.

The pistol model was the Joy Filly, and the revolver model was the Joy Colt, this was the Joy Rider, and only he could contain its recoil, though he still reduced it greatly.

The Joy Rider was his SMG.


He needed a shotgun, every good killer robot did.

Forgoing all previous shotguns he had possessed, he made a new one, the frame was based on a stockless SPAS-12, the barrel had 10 bright red lines along its shiny black steel, ending in small silver colored knives for when things got up close and personal, the pump had been re-purposed to teleport the shot round back into the gun to be repaired and fired again.

Instead of safe and semi, it had 'Split' with the numbers 1-10 for settings.

It fired a solid slug with energy launching technology, allowing the slug to move at more than 500 m/s, which was impressive, considering the slug was 2 inches in diameter and 4 inches long with a 2 inch straight edged spike end, and to top it all off, it weighed 100 pounds, however, it split into even pieces using digitally adjusted laser cutters, the whole slug, 2 halves, 3 thirds, 4 quarters, etc. up to 10 tenths.

The gun was calibrated to a valuable measurement, Imperial 50-5, which basically meant the pellet spread out by 0.50 inches every 5 feet, so even at 20 feet away the shots will only be 2 inches apart, so it was VERY accurate.

He called it, the Splinter.


He needed a launcher of explosives, so he made one.

Similar to the XM-25, he made the same model, but the stock and frame were a dull dark red, with a large black symbol in place of XM-25, it was a horseshoe with flared ends, the greek symbol for Omega.

The magazine was made to hold 10 grenades, with bright red lights going down the barrel and a silicon-carbide fiber grip and hand-guard, which protected his hand from the shots.

The grenades were electrical, powerful impact shock explosives, almost like an EMP but on a different, more taser-like frequency, in addition, the grenades could be detonated midair, using up some energy and weakening the shock but allowing a pre-emptive strike on his enemies.

The magazines were marked with a lightning bolt, and due to the size of the grenades, if Omega needed to, he could load the grenade magazine into his Joy Rider.

He called it, the Shockwave.


He needed actual explosives, luckily he knew just the thing.

A simple white sphere with a black and purple swirl design on it, the technology would open up a 6 inch wide black, for 1.337 seconds, which is plenty of time to suck in his enemies from far away but not hurt Omega himself. He installed a small pressurized launcher in his glove, which functioned like a rifle mounted grenade launcher.

He called it, the Shadow Void.


He needed somethine else, he just worked.

Connecting a large battery to a pressurizer, and some other gun stuff, he made what amounted to a flamethrower that shot bolts of lightning.

He called it, Zeus's Spear.


He would gather magic no matter what, he worked on his special weapon.

Applying special 'Lunar Panel' and 'Solar Panel' technology, he could charge it up with the powers of the celestial bodies.

With a scatter shot, rail shot, rapid shot, and cloud shot functions, it would be able to versatily shoot magic.

The sun would give it fire magic, burning his foes, while the moon would give him ice magic, freezing his foes, he could switch between these with the flick of a switch, turning the lights on the frame from fiery orange to icy blue and vice versa.

He called it, The Sollun (Solar-Lunar, pronounced saloon)


He set up the final weapon. The Long-Way-To-Die, a super desperation weapon.

Using Longinus Knife technology, he programmed a way to warp someone's DNA to the machine, along with a color code, and bring back a specialized Longinus Knife for that being, which would shut down its bodily functions and kill its brain.


His own Longinus Knife was broken, so he needed something that was powerful in case of emergencies where he couldn't use any other weapon.

He tinted the alloy red and made a sword that was similar to Xero's Hollow, Red Hill, and Aeroblade weapons, it was 5 feet long, like the Hollow, an unusual length because a normal katana was 4 feet and a daikatana (or great katana) was 6 feet, so someone who was trained in using both normal katanas and daikatanas needed to have a very flexible depth perception to wield it properly.

Creating another button interface, he made 2 buttons, for energy, if he ever ran out of bullets, he could use energy, with 1 button activated, the sword would activate its energy ability, allowing him to swing it in a quick slicing motion and create an arc of energy, like the Aeroblade, with both buttons activated, the sword would go overdrive, boosting the power level but also the energy consumption, similar to Kary's Executioner Mask, and he could create a massive shockwave along the ground and through the air, like the Red Hill, to turn it off, he simply needed to press the buttons so that the lights inside would turn off, both buttons were printed with the Omega symbol on them, the hilt was a skull, the buttons being it's eyes, and the pommel was an 'X', for Xero, as he had inspired the weapon's functions..

On normal power, the flat, a series of connecting right angles going up the length of the blade would light up, on full power, the whole blade would light up.

He called it, the Red Death.


Equipping the Retractor and the Red Death, he headed out to get some blade training, he needed to be good enough at blade wielding to not cut himself, especially after he installed the acid or activated the energy.

Running through the forest, he used that blade in a simple way, slowly gaining the knowledge he needed, only cutting himself a few times, raising his skill level and getting more proficient with the retracting mechanism.

He checked his clock, and found that 2 days had passed, making those weapons really ate up a lot of time. He hoped he didn't miss much.

Approaching town, he saw Princess Celestia getting charioted off, they locked gazes for the briefest moment, he could see fear in her eyes, xenophobia, fear of the unknown, he looked at her with a cold stare, knowing all about her transgressions.

She had, for quite a while, thought she could simply seal away her problems and be done with them, that ignoring the elephant in the room would make it go away, until she banished her own sister to the moon for a thousand years.

Princess Celestia had tried, and failed, because she didn't try correctly, she either tried too little, or too much, and she would have been hated for that if the ponies knew how much blood she hid behind her "goddess of the sun" facade.

She was gone, he looked back in front of him to find that Twilight was the only one of the Mane 6 who was still there, her jaw having dropped from the news the princess had given.

"Hey, what'd I miss?" he called out to her, approaching steadily.

"Huh? Oh, hey Omega, you missed a lesson not having pre-concieved notions of people and paying attention to your friends." she answered.

"That's nice, was that the princess who just left?" he asked, trying to sound ignorant.

"OH, yes, that was Princess Celestia, princess of the day and controller of the sun, she's a pretty big deal." she explained, Omega laughed.

"She certainly sounds like it, how've you been?" he asked out of courtesy.

"I've been great, luckily I haven't had to use the Grudge yet." she answered.

"Well, I've been working, if there's one thing I learned from what you told me, evil is Equestria doesn't come around often, but when it does, it hits hard, so I made some weapons to help myself better defend the innocent ponies of the land." he revealed.

"Oh, you've made weapons? That's... interesting, I hope we won't need you to use them much." she said, laughing awkwardly, Omega was cheery about new weapons, and she wasn't sure if it was a good idea for him to be carrying around that much power.

"It's okay, if I don't need them, I can just warp them away, and if I do, I can warp them to me." he explained, warping away the Retracter and warping it back to demonstrate.

"Oh, well, if you're not holding onto them 24/7, I guess it's okay." she approved, she could handle him being armed if he could simply unarm himself at will, of course, she was nervous as he could also arm himself at will as well.

"If you're uncomfortable with it, don't worry, remember that I don't hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it." he reassured her.

"Okay, if you say so." she accepted, willing to trust him.

Then he did something that surprised her, he hugged her.

"I'm just so happy to have someone who will trust me, nobody I have ever known before you has ever truly wanted to be my friend." he gushed, emotions overflowing briefly.

"It's makes me both happy and sad to hear that Omega, but I'm glad you can trust me as much as I trust you." she said, her mind suddenly calming as Omega held her.

He broke the hug, standing up, he wiped his face of a tear, looking at it, he smiled, then flicked the drop of liquid the hell out of dodge.

"So, I should get to my usual duties, I'll see you around Twilight." he said in farewell, walking down the street.

<<transition>>

Omega walked through the streets, contemplating who he should visit, he had already seen Rarity, and had built a decent level of friendship in his short time with her.

He looked from side to side, finding Sugarcube Corner within his sights, he started for it.

Entering the bakery, he took in the smell of baked goods, and sighed, he loved sweets, almost more than he loved the sound of a bullet piercing a skull.

"Hey Pinkie." he greeted, his deep, powerful voice rumbling the walls slightly.

"Hey Pohnny Dejj, ha ha, kidding, I'm only kidding, hey Omie (pronounced like homie but with no H), how ya doin'?" the pink mare said exuberantly.

"Omie? Whatever. Anyways, I just wanted to hang out or something, y'know, be friends." he proposed.

"Sure, I'm actually on break riiiiiiiii-" she looked at the clock, it ticked forward a minute "iiight now." she finished, hopping over the counter and bouncing in front of him, wearing a single saddlebag.

"I was going to go cloud-watching and cupcake-eating with somepony on my break, but since you came to me, I don't have to look." she lilted, bouncing out the door.

"Okay, where are we going?" Omega querried, following the party pony down the street.

<<transition>>

He followed Pinkie Pie to a nearby field, Ponyville had a lot of those, it was a signifier for forest-locked towns that the town was nearby.

Pinkie laid a blanket down on the grass, opening her saddlebag and pulling out a box of cupcakes and opening it, she laid down on the blanket and gestured for Omega to do the same.

He laid down at looked up at the clouds, taking a cupcake and putting the whole thing in his mouth, he chewed the soft squishy mass of sugar, savoring its flavor, he observed the clouds closely.

"That one looks like a bag of bits." Pinkie pointed out as she took a cupcake.

"That one's a book." Omega said, singling out another cloud and taking another of the treats

"That one looks like a royal knight." Pinkie pointed out again, taking another cupcake.

Unfortunately, this was no cloud, this was an actual royal knight, divebombing straight for them.

"Pinkie roll out of the way!" Omega warned, grabbing the box of cupcakes and barrel-rolling out of the way of the mad knight.

Carefully throwing the sweets out of the way, he faced the knight.

"Um, stop right there, uh, criminal scum, ah, you must be taken to jail for your crimes, oh, unless you can pay the bail?" the pony stuttered, his armor was nicked and scratched in several places, and his body was thin while his eyes were shady, he was a pegasus, his wings lean.

"Who are you?" Omega interrogated, his doubt rising.

"I'm uh, Sergeant Surge? of the Equestrian... Royal Army." he said, hesitating, putting a hoof to his ear multiple times.

"You're on a comm-set, you're not a knight, in fact, Equestria doesn't even have that kind of technology. Who are you, really?" Omega interrogated further.

"I'm uh, Lieutenant Sparkles? Um, yo dawg I heard you like fakes so I put a fake pony in a fake knight's armor so you can meet a fake while you meet a fake?" the strange pony rambled.

"Listen, I don't have a tolerance for this bullshit, who sent you?" Omega interrogated angrily, this pony, if it even was a pony, was starting to piss him off.

"Uhhhh, LONG LIVE BIO. INT.!" the 'pony' shouted as he charged at Omega....

... and was met with the back end of a sword to the muzzle.

"Really? You're going to hit me with the blunt side of a sword? that's the stupide-" he was interrupted by the second blade of the Retractor extending through his skull.

"You were saying?" Omega mocked sarcastically, retracting the blade and warping his weapon away.

"OMIE! YOU just KILLED that pony." Pinkie Pie shouted in distress.

"No, Pinkie, I didn't a pony, that was an evil soldier of a corrupted company who would have tried to kill us both if given the chance." Omega explained.

"Oooooooh, so he was a fake meanie-pants?" Pinkie reasoned, though poorly.

"Yes, he was a.... fake..... meanie-pants." Omega said, blushing in the embarassment of having to say such an immature and stupid phrase.

"Well then, if he was evil, I guess it's alright." Pinkie said, bouncing up and down, happily accepting Omega's logic.

"Right, let's finish those cupcakes and head back to town, shall we?" Omega proposed.

"Okie Dokie Loki." Pinkie accepted, having already gotten over the whole 'killing someone evil' thing.

They finished off the cupcakes and went back to town, Omega because he wanted to hang out with somepony else, Pinkie because her break time was over.

<<transition>>

Walking past the gates to Sweet Apple Acres, Omega approached the farm house, he had already gotten over the basic introductions with the apple family, he had appealed to Granny Smith, stood taller than Big Machintosh by about 2 feet. Applebloom was at school by the time Omega ever came over, and Applejack had taken a liking to him.

Gazing out into the orchard, he scanned for the orange farmer mare, finding her about 50 meters away, he moved quickly and somewhat quietly, it was easier when his metal boots didn't clatter on stone.

"Hey AJ." Omega started the conversation, she was the only one with whom he didn't say their full name, not even 'Pinks' for Pinkie or even 'Twi' for Twilight

"Well howdy Omega, how ya doin'?" Applejack replied, bucking another apple tree, causing it to release its fruit into the baskets that had been set up.

"I've been doing well, no injuries, no real conflict, just peace, I had some cupcakes with Pinkie a little while ago, they were tasty." he answered. "How about you? How've you been?" he asked back

"I've been mighty fine, thanks for askin', not much more than tha usual farm work, it's not hard, just... time consuming." she answered.

"Tedious, I think you mean tedious." he corrected.

"Tedious? What's that?" she querried, not having heard the word before.

"It's just another word for time consuming, the Equish language tends to have a lot of words that mean the same as common utterances." he explained, remembering to say Equish instead of English.

"Oh, that's nice, I guess you learn something new everyday." she accepted, content with the answer.

"So, um, nice hat." he said, not sure where to take the conversation.

"Uh, thanks, it was mah Pappy's hat before he... left." she replied, hesitant, her entusiasm replaced with depression.

"Oh, I um, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for you loss." he tried, not wanting to further upset the farm mare.

He hadn't really thought about it before, in the city, if someone in your family died, you have a funeral, and learn to cope, get a new job, and live life, because living in the city is easy.

On a farm, however, if someone in your family died, you would have a funeral, and learn to cope, but you would never truly get over it, because of the environment you lived in, your family was much closer than urban families.

"It's, it's okay, there was no way you could have known, it's just that I wish it could have gone differently." she assured, though not very sure herself.

"You're very strong Applejack, you're like me, tough in all senses of the word, courageous, and you selflessly help others." Omega praised.

"Naw, I'm not all that selfless, if anypony, Fluttershy is the selfless one." Applejack deflected, though still feeling better at Omega's praises.

"Don't discredit yourself, remember when your friends needed help, even in your less-than-capable state, you still helped, and you learned to accept help, there's one thing you need to remember, every arrow goes forward after they've been pulled back, don't let the bad stuff get you down, instead, let it strengthen you." Omega philsophized, wiping away the one tear AJ had let loose.

"That was beautiful inspiration, Omega, I think I'll be just fine." she assured, feeling fifty pounds lighter than before.

"That's good, remember, you need to open the wound to let the poison drain." he said.

He hugged her, pulling her close, she smelled of dirt, sweat, and of course apples. He smelled like warm metal and ash. Breaking the hug, Omega stood and turned to leave, Applejack smiled, he smiled, and he walked away.

<<transition>>

Entering town and exiting through a different road. Omega made his way to Fluttershy's cottage, why the butter yellow pegasus insisted on living so close to the Everfree Forest despite her undeniable fear of the place was beyond him, but he would love a place like that, daily opportunites for killing, and with that, free food and supplies from the animals he killed.

He approached carefully, and found Fluttershy supplexing a bear, he was impressed, the demure pegasus never shoukd much strength of any type, sure he could lift a wrestling ring and use that as a weapon, sure he could get shot through the body 7 times and still breath, and sure he could do some other shit that was impossible for normal people, but to see Fluttershy do something like that was impressive.

"You really need to see me more often, you were carrying a lot of tension in that shoulder." she said to the bear, she had a way with communicating with animals.

The bear gave an exhausted sounding half-roar as it had its shoulder massaged.

"Nice." Omega said simply, temporarily startling the quiet mare before she looked at him and calmed down.

"Oh, hello Omega, what brings you here?" she asked sweetly, stamping on the bear's shoulder to undo the knots

"Just walking around today, I got plenty of work done, so I have some free time, is there anything you need help with?" he querried, ready for anything.

"Um, no, not really, and um, if you don't mind, I need to get back to my client, sorry." she apologized, trying too hard to be polite.

"It's okay, I'll be on my way then, bye Fluttershy." he replied, turning and leaving.

"Goodbye Omega." she said, waving for a second before returning to the bear in need.

<<transition>>

Returning to town square, he found nopony in sight.

"Hmm, maybe they're all just somewhere else?" he reasoned, before a sound met his highly trained ear.

"Get away for me you... things, somepony... please help." the voice shouted, he could tell it was very far away, out of town, he ran as fast as he could, he recognized the voice as belonging to Rainbow Dash.

Going over his map, town in the center, Fluttershy's cottage and the everfree forest to the south, white-tail woods to the southwest, Sweet Apple acres to the east, all over the north and west areas were rolling meadows, the voice was somewhere in the meadows.

Making his movements count, using his strength without weight, he sprinted through the gentle rises and falls in the area, and he found it.

"HEEEEEEELP!" Rainbow Dash yelled, she was injured, one wing clipped, barely able to stay afloat, and the things attacking her were leaping about 20 feet in the fucking sky, which would be terrifying to anyone who was sane.

Luckily, Omega was not sane, at least not completely, he ran into the fray, beating back the attackers and spreading them around, they weren't dead, not yet, but he could get a good look at them.

They were like the foul breathed timberwolves he had encountered during his mild training that day, except with one major difference.

Instead of foul breathed timberwolves, they were fire breathed robo-wolves, the name "Bio. Int." was stamped onto their sides, the company against his own, his mortal enemies.

He summoned the Shockwave and firing quickly he took out 2 of the 7 wolves. he dismissed the Shockwave, and another 2 charged for him, he stopped them with his Retracter, the 2 blades cutting the 2 wolves through the middle.

2 more circled him, the last one, much bigger, staying back.

1 charged, he shot it with the Ballistic Glove, the other one charged, he stabbed it with the Nightmare, stealing its energy to fuel his own core.

The last one stared at him, he stared back, it approached slowly, as did he, when they got so close their faces touched, the wolf reared its paw back, intending the cut Omega through his face.

It swung, and hit open air. Omega had backflipped, and now had the Joy Rider in hand.

"Nice try, but not nice enough." he insulted before firing.

The recoil did not do much as 5 shots entered the leader wolf's body and left through the other side.

"Wow, that, was, SO AWESOME." Rainbow praised, having landed to rest and get a better look, she now had her hooves squishing her cheeks together and making a funny face.

"Right, so, you're okay?" Omega prodded, hoping that Dash wasn't seriously injured.

"Hm? Oh yeah, totally, I'm Rainbow frickin' Dash, I could crash through solid stone and get up just fine." she bragged in such a way that it sounded like she was telling the truth.

"Right, you're almost as bad as Xero." Omega compared, Dash was, as expected, confused.

"Who's that? One of your old friends?" she guessed.

"Nope, he hated my guts and threatened my life on a daily basis, I could have broken his spine at any point, but we stayed civil." Omega explained grimly.

"That's terrible. Why were you 2 still hanging out then?" Dash questioned, wondering about Omega's choice of comrades.

"Because we were soldiers, and after a tragedy happened, the only things we had left were our armors, our weapons, and eachother." Omega revealed, he and Xero actually held a very strong respect for eachother, they just hid it behind sarcasm, vulgarity, and shenanigans.

"That's... sad, I wouldn't want to think what I would do without Fluttershy." Dash empathized.

"You 2 seem pretty close." Omega observed, subtly requesting more information.

"The closest! After Gilda went back to Griffonia, I was alone, no respect, I was young to be in flight school, because I was too awesome for my age, but nopony saw my awesomeness, they only say someone who was small and weak, and the latter was a lie." Dash revealed, stopping for a breath.

"Then I found Fluttershy, and we bonded, and then I later defended her honor and got my cutie mark." Dash continued. She pointed to the mark on her flank, a 3 colored lightning bolt coming from a puffy white cloud.

"Nice, Xero would just watch me and a smashed my enemies' skulls." Omega revealed.

"You would do that? Just smash somepony's skull?" Dash querries in fear.

"No, not to anyone who doesn't deserve to die, that's my policy, kill those who deserve to die, and spare those who don't." Omega explained, calming the speedster down greatly.

"Oh, well, as long as your not hurting anyone without a good reason, that's fine." Dash accepted, trotting alongside him as he walked back into town.

"Dash, I think this is going to be the start of a truly great friendship." Omega concluded.

"Hey, wanna go play some pranks?" Dash proposed.

"Dash, I know this is going to be the start of a truly great frienship." Omega re-assessed

"Great, come on, I have some ideas." she insisted, taking off into town.

Omega followed her, grinning mischieviously.

Author's Note:

I hope this extra long chapter makes up for the delay.

so I modified some weapons to make them more destructive or realistic/useful, yeah, but the base ideas came from you, the viewers, who I love all of you very dearly.

yes, Pohnny Dejj is a both pun and a joke about how Omega sounds like a deeper version of Johnny Depp, in my humble opinion.

Omega bonded the Nightmare with the Ballistic Glove instead of simply putting it on his right hand because he needs a full and proper grip for swinging his melee weapons around, and also for a more awesome purpose that will be revealed in a few chapters.

Also the new weapon sounds fucking awesome, the Ballistic Nightmare.

next chapter coming soon.