• Published 28th Feb 2013
  • 4,004 Views, 117 Comments

Omega's Post-Humous Log - The P Co



(highly recommend watching Xionic Madness series for a fuller knowledge of Omega) after being killed, Omega finds out hell isn't anything it's cracked up to be, a magical world of ponies and peace, how can the cold-hearted cyborg soldier co

  • ...
10
 117
 4,004

My name is "Omega", hear me roar! Part 1

This chapter is brought to you by Epic Starting Images. Like good sex, with a great start AND finish.

Omega stood on a hill, the Equestrian army was marching towards him.

His and Twilight's young daughter, Alpha Sparkle, with her grayish-medium purple coat and dark purple mane and tail with a red and maroon streak running through them, her cutie mark was six small red A's between around a purple six pointed star-burst, she had been proud the day she got it, for having extremely high skills in magic.

She ran to the front of the army.

She galloped her young legs to him. She knew how important today was, Omega had work to do, he had a lot of people to kill today.

She looked up at her tall father with her bright, innocent, neon purple eyes, he looked down at her with his invisible neon orange eyes.

"You're in trouble girl, why'd you come to daddy's work?" Omega said to her.

"I, I wanted to wish you good luck." she said, her voice was small, innocent, she was picked up by her father.

"Oh, daddy can't stay mad at that sun-kissed face." Omega said to her, she smiled wide as he swung her around in a half circle.

Suddenly, her face became gray as he swung her around, everything seemed to go in slow motion, she was blown away by the wind, she was nothing but ashes filling his hands.

He looked to see the once lush plant life around him withering into nothingness, the ground was burnt, he collapsed.

His clothing turned to ashes, which fell away to reveal his armor, he gripped his daughter's little necklace, a golden leather strap holding a gray sputter bullet with a light purple six pointed star on it, he almost cried.

As though the powers-that-be wanted to piss on his state of mind more, her ashes bonded to his skin, making it slightly lighter in color.

Like the powers-that-be were literally pissing on him, it started to rain.

He clung to the memories.

His daughter frolicking through the wheat field.

He huffed.

His wife watching their daughter with him.

He puffed.

His daughter getting her cutie mark.

His wife smiling.

He looked at the ashes, he was mad.

His daughter falling and breaking her leg.

He was furious.

His wife turning away from him and walking away.

He was angry enough to kill anything, even something that couldn't be killed, he would kill it anyways.

Thunder and lightning rang out across the sky, the Judgement Blades were on the ground, he took then onto his hands.

He stood up, looking at the mooks surrounding him.

He was going to kill.

Kill.

Make them DIE.

MAKE THEM ALL DIE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...It all faded to black.

Omega woke with a jump, he looked around the large, slow vehicle.

The New Bolverk Squard were all curled up sleeping, Twilight was wrapped around him, the rest were on the floor in a pile.

He sighed, it was just a dream.

Just a really dream.

This coming fight would be anything but.

<<inside the building transition>>

Jerry was typing away on the computer he sat at, the keyboard was big enough to where his hoof would just fit onto a key.

It was his first day working at this company, he looked to the door when he heard it open.

<<point of view transition>>

Omega got out of the big, plain, inconspicuous vehicle, the New Bolverk Squad was ready to attack.

"Okay, when I give the cue, you all will come inside the building, and we'll begin the slaughter." Omega debriefed

"What's the cue?" Dash asked.

"Just wait for the gunshot." Omega instructed.

"How will you get inside to start with, darling?" Rarity querried.

"I'll just walk right through the front door." Omega stated simply.

"Are you crazy?" Twilight questioned.

"No, I just have a spell." Omega replied.

Omega cast the spell in question, he turned into his pony self, his coat was light gray, his mane dark red and clean cut, he had made sure it was cut short for this mission, his tail was a bit shaggy, his eyes were neon orange, and his cutie mark was an orange omega-symbol.

"Easy as that." he said, his voice was still the same.

He walked inside.

<<main part of the chapter transition>>

Jerry looked to see who just walked in.

Omega looked around, suspicious, he ran a few tests to see how fast his armor could be summoned, it came back to his liking, he looked around again.

Everypony present had a strange device on a necklace they were wearing.

He walked up to the pony at the front desk.

"Is there anything I can help you with, sir?" Jerry asked the strange stallion.

Omega turned his whole body to the side to look at the main hallway that security would come through.

"Yes, I'm part of the NBS, and I'm here to tell you that your operations are going to be shut down." he told Jerry in a professional tone.

"Okay, and just who is the NBS...." Jerry trailed off when his eyes landed on the stallions cutie mark, the omega-symbol.

Omega turned to face Jerry again.

The music started.

"The New Bolverk Squad!" he said with force as he punched his hoof through Jerry's skull.

Quickly turning into a human again and recovering his fist, which had ended up on the other side of the poor desk-jockey's head, he summoned his Power armor and shot everyone in the room with the T-12.

One worker survived, he hit the button on his necklace, it was a device that turned them back into humans.

Approaching quickly, Omega looked down at the fool.

"Target Omega has arrived and is equipped with the cervical armo-" he was interrupted by 12 flechette-like projectiles piercing his skull.

Omega reloaded the Terminator and the New Bolverk Squad quickly entered the building.

"Begin Log, I am Omega, the leader of the New Bolver Squad, we are here for 1 reason, to destroy everything. Agents deployed on this mission, Twilight, codename Shade, Applejack, codename Slam, Rarity, codename Shiv, Pinkie, codename Scar. Fluttershy, codename Cross, Rainbow, codename Blur, and myself Omega, codename Omega." Omega logged.

"Alright, you all know why we're here, Shade, Blur, and myself will go after the power station, Slam, Scar, and Shiv will be on massacre duty, Cross, provide healing cover for us, keep the Angel Blade equipped at all times, ROLL OUT!" Omega commanded.

The groups split up.

It was about to get hectic, yes.

But Omega was prepared this time, with his 7.4 armor and even more powerful weapons.

It was going to be fun.

<<fighting transition>>

Omega, Shade, and Blur made their way through the halls, the next room was filled with mooks, all armed with FAMASs and .45s.

The opened fire, on them, the combined 20 guns going at 900rpm made for a force of 18000rpm coming at them.

Blur blocked them with her blades, Shade lined up shots to kill them all, Omega fired a shock grenade into the group.

They were easily killed, the trio was too skilled for their weak tactics.

Moving through the pile of bodies, the trio continued, showing off their skills and killing everyone.

It was a bloodbath.

<<slaughter transition>>

Slam smacked another mook with a killing blow, Scar was busy spraying fire fucking EVERYWHERE with the Einhoofer, her MP5 with HI (high incendiary) rounds, Shiv cut mooks down with her Sight Lasers, several thin rods that launched magic-powered-lasers, getting into a position where she could use the Bird Watcher, a mobile laser lattice, to kill them with ease.

Slam used her new gun, the Tridozer, a shotgun revolver, which fired shells that were 1.4 inches in diameter and 3 inches long, the shot calibur was .20cal yellow hot pellets with 36 pellets in each shell, it was very dangerous.

The trio purged their way through, Scar used the Dragon's breath to practially giggle fire everywhere, she had her Plasma Cutter equipped for the mooks that got too close.

The shots Slam fired 'dozed' through her enemies, cutting through several bodies at once. Buckshot bucking the ones that got too close, and using her Sledge-Sluggers to break through doors on their way.

Their job was to kill as many mooks in as little time as possible, using another weapon, the Nastol, a rifle calibur pistol frame, she shot and smashed mooks as they came in waves, the groups defenses kept then safe from the small calibur yet high velocity rounds of the enemies' rifles.

They blasted their way through, supporting eachother's strengths and covering eachother's weaknesses.

It was a slaughterhouse.

And the slaughterees were coming in droves.

<<healthy transition>>

Cross flew fast as she took the liberty of not only staying mobile, but doing on-field recon to keep the 2 groups of 3 aware of what was to come, she landed in an open area, she was attacked.

And ATD (anti tank dragon) appeared, along with a helicopter, she flew up to the helicopter itself, the firing man was revving up the gatling gun, she quickly jammed it and euthanized him.

"What are you doing? She's getting close... fuck" the driver said as he saw the Angel Blade a second before it pierced his throat.

Flying the copter to the roof, Shy claimed the gatling gun, warping it away for upgrades and claiming.

Flying away and informing the group of the confiscations, she went back to her medical duties, waiting for the Grater to be completed.

<<big trio transition>>

Omega blasted open the door to the outside, the open area led to the other building, containing both the power station and, if the layout was the same as the first time he came here, the labs.

Blur shouted in warning.

"BIG METAL THINGY!" she yelled as she took off, it was an ATD, Cross had dealt with the heli, but not it.

Taking the lead, Shade used the Shower, a 60,000rpm monstrosity of an SMG, to blast its legs to pieces, Omega tackled the worm that was left and shot the Archangel's Smite into its weak spot.

Blur used the Claws, a pair of mithril swords sharp enough to cut through tank plating with ease, to rid the trio of the doors.

They entered, walking their way to the elevator that went to the underground, the power, labs, and all that shit was held underground.

Omega commed the trio of Slam, Shiv, and Scar to find the power station above ground, he scanned the floor plan and found it was back in the main building, oh well.

They had some tech to get.

<<triple s transssition>>

Scar led the charge, she and the other 2 cut through the walls and machines to get to the power station.

Coming into a hallway with a big blinking neon sign that read 'POWER STATION THIS WAY'

The trio made their way down the hall, it was quiet with how many mooks they had killed.

Entering the room, the group found the computer.

Shiv requested the info from Omega, who commed it back, the group logged into the computer and accessed the files.

Searching for 'Black Ops.', the trio made a strange discovery.

An article, it read;

MBORF has completed their automatons, Kratos, to replace Omega, Infus, to replace Xero, Receivad, to replace Asked, and Kary-09, to replace Kary-08.

We hope that they do not try to break their treaty, as we have the XV2 alien, it will crush all 4 of them with ease.

All 4 of them are highly dangerous, and have thus been placed on a training platform in the middle of the fucking ocean with Fi-Fu reactors and mass fabricators to make all the training materials they need.

End Log.

Transferring the info to Omega, the trio placed the explosives on the power core, and left immediately, the entire squad now had a countdown.

They all had 20 minutes to kill them all and get the hell out of dodge.

<<do a fuckton of harm transition>>

Cross glided through the halls, spraying everything with the Grater, her light gold recolor of the M134 'minigun', which fired plasma balls of energy.

Sawing through everything in her path, she merely sprayed and prayed, but since she was praying to deities that were living/breathing proof of themselves, her prayers were answered.

And the answer was yes.

She made her way up into the sky again, stopping her wave of destruction and doing a bit of recon.

She saw it, the approaching vehicles.

<<enemy transition>>

"We're all going to die." blue spy 1 said aloud.

"It's not the bee that kills, it's the swarm." yellow spy 1 replied.

Blue and Yellow spies, Blue taking the place of Green, and Yellow taking the place of Red, they were equipped with M16A5s, a special model for the 7.62NATO, and Desert Eagle Mark XXVI, a special model cartidged in .44 magnum and .500SW magnum, they featured slightly longer barrels, and the DE had a much longer grip and held 14 rounds.

Skidding to a halt, the group of treader-trucks deployed their soldiers.

A few hundred meters away, Bio. Int.'s own reinforcements drove up.

"Alright, with reinforcements, we may have the few needles left for the 'Death of a Thousand Needles' we can wear them down until they fall, come on." the leader of the charge shouted to his forces.

Cross chose that moment to land.

"Huh? That's one of them! SHOOT HER!" the leader commanded.

Cross overcharged the Angel Blade, making the bullets seemingly go at a few cm/s, she dodged them all with ease, she summoned the Grater and opened her own fire.

The reinforcements were of absolutely no help to their comrades.

<<underground transition>>

Omega shredded the soldiers in their way with the Joy Love, Shade put the Shanker to use, a short rifle that held enough piercing power and velocity to shoot through 12 inces of FeNiC steel. Blur had the Tenny, a 10 inch long staff that shot laser bolts out of 1 end.

Omega had set up several weapons for the group, the constant confiscations helped the process along.

The trio made their way through a door, Slam, Scar and Shiv had split up, and Shiv was in the hallway the door led to.

"Come on, follow me." Omega commanded the precision-ist, the trio-turned-quartet made their way through the hall to the containment chambers.

That's when it happened...

<<heavy fire transition>>

Slam and Scar had smashed and melted their way through the buildings, and were now in the 3rd floor food-court.

The scientists there were enjoying their food and processing some digital calculations on the latest project they were doing. Slam broke one of their heads open, which was noticed not only because of the sound, but because the bits and pieces were spread out across the room.

The scientists first screamed like little fillies, then brandished their weapons.

They were all armed with silver-finish M1911s, though the .45 pistol rounds didn't do much to the heavy-melee and pyro experts.

Like a mentally ill game of Minecraft, Slam simply broke everything. like an average game of Little Inferno, Scar burned everything.

Shiv had split off, they needed to cover as much ground as possible, they had 16 minutes left.

The power went out suddenly.

But how could that be, when the bomb hadn't exploded yet?

<<sneaky transition>>

The Yellow and Blue spies had, to their credit, snuck into the power station and set up C4 charges on the power feed while Slam and Scar were STILL IN THERE without being seen, and now were in a literal fire-fight with the 2 cyborgs.

"Why can't we hurt those things?!" Yellow spy 1 shouted.

"Their tearing us to pieces, detonate the C4 already!" Blue spy 1 replied

And now the power feed was out, the massive generator still worked, the back-up generator powered only high-priority areas, the food court was not one of them.

But the labs were.

<<tragic transition>>

Right as the main power feed cut off, the back-up generator keeping the underground area lit, it happened.

The infected beings attacked.

They got to Shiv and stabbed her before they were killed.

In the same underground parking-lot like area Omega fought the infected in the first time, here they were, and they were here.

Shiv got stabbed, she was lost in the fray.

Summoning the last of her strength as the infected beings surrounded her, she took out the Longinus that Omega had prepared for each of them, she stabbed herself.

She siezed up for a moment, she glowed bright white, and detonated in a blast of star-hot white energy, taking out all of the infected beings with her.

"RARITY!" Twilight shouted as her friend was reduced to ashes.

"Ugh, great, well, she did what she had to do, at least the infected beings are gone now." Omega mourned as he summoned the Red Death and led the charge.

"She didn't have to BLOW HERSELF UP, OMEGA, don't you CARE?!" Dash demanded angrily.

"Of course I do, but I'm not going to let her death stop me from saving this world, I can't let what happened to Earth happen here." Omega assured the speed-fighter cyborg.

"What happened then? Why is it so bad that we can't say a few words first?" Twilight querried, despite their protests, the 2 mares followed Omega and he quickly walked to the next room.

"Because, it's a nightmare, plantlife was practically extinct except in odd, obscure areas, or just blackened by the pollution, the people rarely cared for eachother, except when personal benefit was involved, murder and suicide came in droves, it was absolutely terrible, and I don't want that to happen here, so WE CAN WAIT FOR THE THREAT TO DIE BEFORE GIVING A FUNERAL!" Omega explained, destroying the door they were faced with, he froze when he saw where it led.

They were in the XV's containment room.

"Blur, Shade, stay close." Omega commanded.

They made their way forward, Omega held the Red Death in one hand and the Powder in another.

XV reared its ugly head.

"Blur, Shade, speed along and get to Slam and Scar, Cross, find the quickest path to the front gates, NOW!" Omega commed his team, Blur and Shade were already gone.

XV roared as it sent out a scanner shockwave.

Omega blocked it with a forcefield.

"Nice try, old friend, but this time, I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Omega taunted, summoning the Judgement Blades as XV summoned its own.

Omega blew up XV's form, rapidly hitting it with slashed, smashed, and explosion energy, it didn't stand a chance.

It turned into its reaper form.

Omega shot it rapidly with the Ballistic Nightmares, assisting them with the Powder and the T-12.

XV was reduced to bones.

Omega summoned the Archangel's Smite and broke its bones with the massive, powerful, homing bullets.

It turned into a humanoid form.

Omega summoned the Retractor and the Ring Leader, slicing it over and over again with a windmill spin, and blasting it with the double-helix lasers.

XV tried its damnedest to fight, but Omega was too prepared.

Omega lived by a simple philosophy when fighting.

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.

And Omega had cumulatively sweat 13.37x the mass of his body.

He was winning by a long shot.

XV didn't stand a chance.

Using the Joy Love to shred the XV's body to pieces, Omega was just having fun at this point.

Shockwave, Joy Love, Powder, T-12, Ring Leader, Red Death, Ballistic Nightmares, Retractor, Archangel's Smite, Arspace (rename of Sollun), running over it with the Rider a few times, and finishing that bastard off with a Shadow Void.

The Shadow Void, was, undoubtedly, his most powerful weapon, it created a 6 inch wide black hole for 1.337 seconds, long enough to suck in anything he needed it to, but short enough to not rage out of control.

XV was completely gone, no coming back, and it did NOT infect Omega again.

He looked at his timer, he had less than 2 minutes to escape.

Using his weapons that were less powerful, but more conventional, he blasted his way out, and escaped.

The whole group ran the fuck away as the building exploded violently.

Omega landed on his back, he looked up.

He cursed at the sight.

The MBORF battle cruiser, like a sick joke to him, it was like a Star Destroyer from Star Wars, but black with huge green lights everywhere.

Then it happened.

The fucking thing had a Luna-damned TRACTOR BEAM.

It pulled them up, all 6 of them.

Omega took this break to sort out the equipment.

Omega: Joy Love, Shockwave, Ballistic Nightmares, Red Death, T-12, Powder, Archangel's Smite, Retractor, Arspace, Ring Leader, Rider, Shadow Void, Judgement Blade(s).

Twilight: Grudge, Choker, Shanker, Shower, Sight Lasers.

Rainbow: Claws (swords), Wing-blades, Shingers (hidden blades), Tenny, Bird Watcher.

Applejack: Tridozer (shotgun revolver), Buckshot (sonic boom buck), Sledge-Sluggers, Nastol (rifle pistol).

Pinkie: Einhoofer (MP5 HI rounds), Dragon's Breath, Plasma Cutter.

Cross: Medi-gun, Lethal Incision, Angel Blade, Grater (mini-gun).

Rarity: *DEAD*

He held remorse for this act, he tried his damnedest to make sure everypony stayed alive, but Rarity was lost.

They crossed the threshold, the door closed, and they were dropped onto its cold metal surface.

The soldiers that came to collect them immediately killed Applejack with a sniper shot.

The other 4 were furious.

Omega started shooting the Ballistic Nightmares at full auto, and killed several dozen guards, before an EMP hit them all, disabling their weapons and armors, Omega stayed standing, his weapons clicked and shut off.

The guards dragged the group of now 5 soldiers to another area of the ship.

Omega didn't protest, he was too busy formulating a plan.

<<MBORF had taken over the transition>>

The soldiers dropped them unceremoniously onto the floor, Omega was the first to stand, he faced the man in charge.

Said man had dark, VERY dark gray skin, he had visible eyes, despite being male, he wore a gold headband like a crown, with a bushy black beard and long, oily hair, his clothes were bleach white, it was like a bathrobe of some sort, maybe a gi, with a gray belt holding it all together, his eyes were completely red, he stood 7 feet tall.

Words came up in front of Omega's eyes.

"Help, hey, BRO, OVER HERE, OMEGA!" the words read, Omega knew only one being that did that.

He turned to the left, sure enough, it was him.

It was Hank.

He looked different, with red lensed goggles, a bandana covering his head, a gas mask, black gi clothing, but the most shocking part of the transformation, or the ONLY shocking part about it, was his arm.

It was the fact that he HAD one, it was red, like a lobster, with powerful fingers curled up on the end, it was his right arm, it had been changed.

"Hey, yeah, I see you, stop shouting." Omega calmed his old friend, they had been room-mates in college, all 2 years of master studies Omega did, he had heard that Hank had been in the Black Ops. business as well, though in more obscure parts.

He was now being kept behind a crystalline wall, apparently he had his own powers, akin to chaos.

"Well, Omega, how nice of you to not try to shoot anyone again." the Omnilord greeted with an evil laugh.

"Your position of authority has given you a strong sense of apathy, you don't percieve the challenge because you are overly confident you are able to overcome it, you and me differ in this area." Omega philosophized.

"Fuck you, I'm going to kill all of you, starting with HER." the Omnilord dismissed, pulling out a .500SW magnum and shooting the group.

Omega jumped in front of Twilight to take the bullet for her, he didn't feel anything.

"AH!" Rainbow Dash!

He felt a warm liquid splatter on his armor, he looked to his comrade.

Her face had a hole in it, the back of her head was completely blown out.

She was the one the Omnilord was aiming for.

Omega brandished the Joy Stallion, aiming it at the Omnilord.

"You're fucking dead." Omega felt the insanity come in, the Chaos Power Armor was summoned, he aimed directly at the Omnilord's face.

"No, you're just a fool." the Omnilord replied.

Omega smiled in insanity and rage.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Bio-Mech Operations, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on all governments, and I have over nine thousand confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and takedown tactics and I’m the top soldier in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with force the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me after killing my friend? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am preparing my arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and your corporation is being taken down right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, maggot. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to my own arsenal of customized weapons that can take out cities in minutes, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Luna-damned idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bucko." he ranted, smiling an insane smile.

He, true to his word, Omega shredded the Omnilord to pieces, all that was left of his team was Shade, Cross, and Scar.

The ship was knocked from the sky suddenly, Omega reacted.

"Come ON, we have to GO!" he screamed, the team got themselves armed, the EMP had worn off.

Omega turned to Hank.

"Don't leave me, bro." the words that were his voice said.

"I'm not." Omega replied, breaking the lock on the door.

Hank opened the door and hugged Omega in happiness.

The Gi-clad man had a tendency to change emotions quickly.

"Alright, come on, we need to go." Omega directed his old friend.

The pair of humans ran out of the room, quickly catching up to the rest of the New Bolverk Squad, the group of five forced their way through, coming out of the ship seconds before it hit the ground and destroyed half the city.

It was one hell of a mess, and it was about to get even worse.

Standing again, Omega heard laughing after the ringing in his ears stopped.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha." he heard the strange voice laugh.

He turned to see the strangest sight.

"Thanks for the help Omega, we'll let you 5 stand up before we kill you all." the being said.

Omega came face to face with...
...
...
...
...Omega?

Author's Note:

BOOYAH, that's PART 1 done.

tune in next time for PART 2.

See you all next time.

I <3 you all, byeeeeee.