• Published 21st Feb 2013
  • 775 Views, 3 Comments

Aliens Equestrian Marines - ShadowLeomus



Set years after the latest fim episode (season 3 episode 13) Pony kind has finally reached the stars and established colonies on many worlds. AS far as pony kind was concerned there was no life out there... they were wrong

  • ...
9
 3
 775

Chapter 14: (unedited)

Chapter 14: (Unedited)

Midnight opend her eyes and frowned.
She was laying on her back looking up at a cloudy sky, it was snowing lightly and only once she knoticed this did she realise that she was coverd by a light blanket of it.
Midnight leand up groaning, shaking some of the snow off her.
She clutched her side as it burned in pain, clenching her teeth she survayd her srroundings.
She was in a forest with a thick conopy which had a large hole in it where the snow had fallen through onto her and the ground around her.
Midnight frowned as she tryd to remember how she had gotten there, she rememberd Goldroot crashing the Savanna into the Manehatten to give them a chance reach the surface, then her dropships pilot trying to keep the ship together as they enterd the planets atmoshpere and losing control, then... nothing.
Midnight checked herself over, she had cuts and bruses and she was prety sure that she had broken her wing again and a rib but other then that she was fine.
she shakaly got her to hooves and looked around her.
she saw a light coming from alittle away from her and dicided that checking it out was the best corse of action.
As she stumbled throught the foialage as towards the light, she found it getting warmer.
a moment later she found out why.
laying in ruins was her dropship, fires lighting it up in the darkness of the forest.
she looked up through the hole it had made when it crashed, judging by how high the sun was in the sky, it was early afternoon.
Midnight rushed over to the dropship, bodys of ponys litterd the ground around the ship, probably killed during the crash, none were moving.
But still she checked their pules just to be sure, then went over to the dropship to see if there was any survivors inside.
she tryd hiting the relese trigger for the main entry ramp but found the ramp wedged by a fallen tree.
She sighed "I just cant catch a breake today" she mutterd as she steped back and began cercling the dropship for any entrences.
She found one in the shape of hole in the side of the wrecked ship, which was partaly coverd by a piace of fallen hull which she easyly pulled away giving her entry.
Inside wasnt any better then the outside.
the dead were laying where they had fallen, some were still in their seats.
Midnight saw many more holes like the one she had come from.
"I must have been thrown out of one of those"
Midnight heard a groan from the cockpit.
after some struggling she pulled the door open and steped inside.
The Pilot was dead, his head half way though the cockpit canopy, his co pilot however was groaning loadly, his head laying on his console.
Midnight went over to him and began pulling him off his seat with both her magic and her hand and hoof and began draging him out of the cockpit into the troop section.
He groand again as his eyes flutterd open.
"Hey" she lightly slaped him on the cheek when he started losing consiosness "Stay with me trooper, Whats your name?"
The pony shook himself awake "P-Patch, Corpral Patch mam..."
The name fit, the Unicorn was light brown with a white patch over his left eye, his flight suit was riped to shreds which alowed Midnight ot see his cuitie mark, it was a chyane dropship with a star pattern behind it.
"Ok Patch-" she started "Tell me if this hurts..."
She began pressing down of random points on the pilots body which made him wince in pain.
"Yea, hurts every were" he hissed.
Midnight looked the pony over, he was bleeding from multipul cuts all over his body including a large looking one.
"Ok, I cant tell how bad he is or even if he's got any internal ingerys" she thought "Unless..."
Midnight quickly charged her horn and used her X.I.D spell on him, but insted of looking for Xenomorph infections, she had ulterd it to alow her to look at the co-pilots bones and organs.
The Unicorn had broken 3 ribs, his left hind leg and had, had his lung pirced by piace of glass.
She sighed as she let the spell dissapate.
"You've got a few broken ribs and your legs messed up prety bad" she told him "I'd pump you with some medi foam but a piace of glass pirced your lung, I've to go get it out first"
Patch looked at her worrydly "Um, are you quaifyd to do that?"
Midnight cracked a nervos grin as she got up "As much as any marine with basic feild training" she said.
She walked to the rear of the dropship, picking her way past the wreakage to the the medicald room.
After a full muinete of serching she found what remaind of the medical cabnet.
she quickly began raiding it of all its health potions, bandages and any medicen she could find.
Midnight also found 7 Med-kits and a field surgeon kit, She'd even found a flask of wisky which she was sure wasnt ment to be there.
She pulled the cover off the sheet that belonged to the overturned bed and stuffed the medical supplys into it and rushed back out to Patch who had pulled himself back against the wall siting up straight.
Midnight nealed down next to him "Ok... Ready to get this over with?" she asked.
"Just get on with it" he said.
Midnight pulled the flask of wisky from the makshif bag aswell as the field surgeon kit.
"Here-" she levitated it over to Patch "Found this in there"
Patch chuckled "So thats where that stalion hid it" He took a sip "Comon then, lets do this"
Midnight opend the kit and levitated a pair of tongs out and grabed it with her hand.
She stradyd Patch with her hoof and hoverd the tongs just above the wound and looked the pilot in the eyes "Ready?"
"Hang on" he took a long drink from the flask "Ok"
Midnight slowly pushed the tongs into the wound, making Patch hiss in pain.
after a few attempts she fiinaly got ahold on to piace of glass.
"Got it!"
"Then get it out!" the unicorn said through clenched teeth.
Midnight slowly pulled the glass though and out the wound and droped it onto the floor.
Patch gasped in releaf.
Midnight grabed a canister of medi-Foam and pumped it into the wound, making Patch wince at first but let out a Ahhh.
She looked at the glass she had pulled form him, it was smooth except for a sharp point at it tip.
"You may not be a full alicorn, but your can sure work some mircals" Patch said before taking another sip from the wisky.
"What happend?" she asked "All I remember was the pilot losing control, the next thing I know I'm laying face up a few meaters from here looking up though a hole in the forest canopie"
"Dam Girl" The co-pilot exclaimed "you must have been thrown out just before we hit the forest"
Midnight sat down and levitated a bandage and wraped her broken wing in a sling.
doing that she began scavanging the wreck for anything of use.
The weapons locker had been thrown clear of the dropship and many of the weapons inside were such a state that Midnight knew they would never fire again.
In the end she was able to salvage a single pistol with 5 clips, a couple guarnades, some magic demolition carges and a canister of fuel for a flamer.
She climbed back into the wreck for the dropship to find Patch working on a radio with an engineering kit.
"What are you doing?" Midnight asked as she droped her loot.
"I'm trying to get this radio working" he said, levitating a screwdriver over the maciean "That emp from the Manehatten really did a number on the radios"
He lowerd the screwdriver into the radio only to recoil as it shocked the hoof he was using to sedy the macine. "Damit!"
Midnight stifled a laugh as Patch stuck the tip of his hoof into his mouth.
"Any Idea how far from the forest's edge we are?" she asked.
"I think we're just inside the forest" he said as he shook his hoof "I think I saw a cliff over looking the sea"
Midnights blood ran cold "Did you just say... A cliff over looking the sea?" she asked, dreading the answer.
"Yes, what the problem?"
Midnight got up "I think we sould bury the dead"

____________________________________________

The cliff was just like se rememberd from her dream.
She was on a cliff overlooking an alien sea, the snow falling lightly, but dispite this, there was no cloud in the sky.
Over the seas horizen they saw firey trails falling from the sky.
Patch gasped "Is that..."
He didnt need to finish, they both knew what they were seeing, the dibre from both the Manehatten and the Savanna burning up in the atmospheare.
Midnight reajusted the rope over her sholder, aswell as helping Patch along, she had piled he bodys of the dead onto a piace of hull and draged them behind her.
She leaned Patch against a fallen log and draged her dead cargo closer to the edge.
She droped the rope and went over to hastaly made tug and took out a shovel and began diging.
She dug deep into the day, making sure dead marine had their own grave under the snow.
By the time she was finished it was dark with the stars twinkling in the sky.
once she was finished and had colected the dogtags of every pony, she lifted the hull and dug it deep into the ground like a sign.
Upon it using her combat knife she inscribed each ponys name, adding Goldroot, Brightlance and the others who had died.
Once she was finished she steped back, tears trickling down her face.
"My you all find peace" she wisperd wipeing the tears away, the Dog tags she now carryd around her neck weighing her down.
Looking over the mamorial, she saw the sight she had been waiting for.
The Manehatten's main body falling down from the sky in a fireball.
"Captain watch out!"
Midnight slowly turned around, knowing what Patch was warning her about.
She didnt need warning though, she felt it coming through her hive sense as she had began calling it.
The Xenomorph Warrior began rushing at her, only thinking about the kill.
Had she been right in mind she might have just pulled her pistol out and shot it in the head, but at that moment she wasnt in the right mind.
She stood up on her hind legs and took a combat stance, letting some unknown instinct take over.
As the nightmarish creture reached her, she thrust her clawed hand forward, grabed it by the face and threw it over her shoulder right to the edge of the cliff.
As it got up, Midnight finaly pulled her sidearm out "Comon you bucking bastard..." she mutterd.
The thing was more then happy to ablidge as it screeched and began rushing her again
She aimed and pulled the trigger, sending a round into the Xenos head with a loud bang, making it stumble backwards, green blood oezzing from the wound.
then it fell back, off the cliff.
she heard the things screech all the way down, then a sickly crack.
Patch looked at her shooked, his mouth hanging open.
"Dam it Mam, you're crazy!" he exclaimed.
Midnight walked over to him and helped him up "Comon-" she began walking back towards the forest "We'd better get back to the crash sight for the night"
With that, they left the cliff and enterd the darkness of the forest.

Comments ( 2 )

Amazing. Looking forward to another chapter soon.

Emperor protects

Bahaha I love it man priceless :yay:

Login or register to comment