• Published 20th Feb 2013
  • 699 Views, 11 Comments

(Not So) Happy Birthday, Gummy - BrooklynBrony357



Rainbow Dash is in a rush to buy the new Daring Do book, which comes out on the same day as Gummy's birthday party.

  • ...
8
 11
 699

Busted...

Unfortunately for the rainbow-haired pegasus, Pinkie Pie heard the bell above the door ring as Rainbow Dash left (It's something you get after working at the most popular bakery in Ponyville for almost a year).

"Excuse me for a minute, everyone...", Pinkie said and raced downstairs after Rainbow Dash.

She ran outside and saw a streak of Rainbow go past her.

She started running as fast as she could after her and shouted, "RAINBOW DASH, YOU GET BACK HERE!"

Rainbow Dash started flying even faster.

Rainbow passed the bookstore, and hid in the alley behind it.

As soon as she saw Pinkie run past her, she quietly tip-toed into the store.

She flew as fast as she could into the 'Adventure' section of the store, grabbed the last copy of Daring Do on the shelf, and flew back to the counter.

The elderly cashier stuttered, "T-t-ten b-bits",and RD threw the right amount of bits on to the counter.

As she flew out of the store, she heard the cashier mutter out, "Th-thank you...C-come again!"

She flew as fast as she could back to the party, but as soon as she reached Sugarcube Corner, she saw something that nearly scared the life out of her.

Pinkie Pie. A very angry Pinkie Pie.

Well, she had been caught. Go directly to jail, do not pass GO, do not collect $200.