• Published 20th Feb 2013
  • 699 Views, 11 Comments

(Not So) Happy Birthday, Gummy - BrooklynBrony357



Rainbow Dash is in a rush to buy the new Daring Do book, which comes out on the same day as Gummy's birthday party.

  • ...
8
 11
 699

Today's the Day

BEEP! BEEP! BE-

Rainbow Dash eagerly rose out of bed and thrust her hoof onto the alarm clock by her bed.

"Today's the day!", the sky-blue mare said to herself sa she flew down from Cloudsdale. "The day the new Daring Do book comes out!"

As she landed with a thud in Ponyville, she saw something weird. She saw Fluttershy go into...Sugarcube Corner?

"Why would she be going to Sugarcube Corners? Angle doesn't even like cupcakes!"

Then, a sudden realization hit her.

Oh yeah, it's Gummy's birthday! I almost forgot!

~* Flashback to 2 days ago *~

"Oh, Rainbow Dash!", said a cheerful voice.

Rainbow Dash flew down frrom the cloud she was resting on and saw Pinkie with a folded piece of paper for her.

"Oh hey, Pinks! What's this?"

"It's an invitation, silly! It's to Gummy's birthday party!"

"Cool, when's the party?"

"It's in 2 days! Don't bring any presents, he'll being having too much fun to care!", Pinkie said, giggling.

"Don't you worry. I'll TOTALLY be there."

"Great! I knew I could count on you!", Pinkie said as she walked/bounced away.

~* *~

"This stinks! I need the new Daring Do book, but Pinkie would TOTALLY hate me if I didn't go to Gummy's party. What do I do?"

Author's Note:

First FimFiction ever, so give me the truth...

How was it?