• Published 14th Feb 2013
  • 7,568 Views, 301 Comments

A Lampent's Lament in Equestria - Iridescence T Wind



I was never the most well liked pokemon around town, being unable to talk more then your species name dosen't help explain that your here to collect souls to send them to a better place either. Did not know it would result in my death again thou

  • ...
18
 301
 7,568

Link to next book, and Authors Note

I would like to thank the dedicated fans who read this book, and also wish you good tidings with your own levels of fandom of the Equestrian world of My little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I feel pleasure in knowing that so many people have read my work, albeit as crude as it is, and have made it to this point. It seemed like yesterday that I started this fiction and now, well. We are onto the second book! ha. I try to write as... what's the word? Correctly? As possible with grammar and I know that there is a lot of errors I may have overlooked. But thank you for giving your time to read my the product of my writing and I hope to see you all in the next book.

Also, with the introduction of Soul complete, it is now time to get onto the real conflicts, romance, and possible Shenanigans that you may have been waiting for, I present to you book two, "Our Haunted House." Taking place a few months before the Discord event.

Our Haunted House Link: here

As Always, I am open to suggestions from the readers, and in look of for Editors. If you wish to submit an ordeal or mission for Soul to complete, and it is within reason I am always open to suggestions, otherwise I will be simply writing away with Soul. See you all next time in the next book and all that.

Comments ( 20 )

S...such a sad story. Loved it. Laughed :rainbowlaugh: and even cried at the end :fluttershysad: but... it was a great friggen story

3885568 Litwick's final form Chandelure is probably the most high powered Sp Atk pokemon outside of the legendary types. Luckily you can find the duskstone needed to turn a lampent into a chandelure on the road to the elite four.

3886058 :pinkiecrazy:

3675308 Luckily it ain't over yet! :scootangel:

3647735 Alas, but if you fight without the fear of death, you are naive. For only when you fear for your life or that of another, do you fight with the greatest of your bodies potential. Just take bane beating up batman early on in the dark knight rises for example.

3605546 Eeyup! :trollestia:

3957722 Another fun thing to say is Chimichangas Jimmy Changers
3957570 :pinkiecrazy:

4388180 EXACTLY! I DON'T KNOW WHY IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3886481 Chandelure is one of the most OP pokemon in the games (dunno about X And Y though) Only really matched by Blaziken in a staring contest. Give it a choice scarf as well...

You go on Pokemon Showdown? I would like to challenge you sometime.

4718847 I don´t know if it maybe is a real word, but i have to admit it is somehow very funny:pinkiehappy:

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee!
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee!
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee!
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee!
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee!

I Need this to continue!

6316859 Indeed, only with a lot less giant boots and a lot less death. Don't need to stress Arcy out even more do we?

Can't...stop...reading...need...to...O_O urruh

It's really good

7704309 the definition of the word was (a soul; spirit) in Japanese. If that is the name of a youtuber, it is a coincidence.

10246475
Although I can't say anything for the friend ball other than game mechanics, the luxury ball on the other hand ends up with the Pokémon inside maybe being friendlier because the Pokéball is comfy compared to other Pokéballs also it isn't always successful as in the sun and moon anime Jessie caught her mimikyu with a luxury ball and it barely listens to her and has even attacked her once or twice and as for the knocking unconscious well Pokémon commonly do that to each other in the wild, oh and there are a few points to make about the Pokéballs making the Pokémon that are caught more amicable and that is at the very start of the anime Ash's pikachu attacked him repeatedly like three or four times and I'm talking about when they first met and with that Pikachu already had a pokéball to stay in yet it still shocked Ash and didn't respect him

10246495
Something something badges, something something traded Pokemon really. Charizard had the same issue till it nearly died. As well as the dragonite and all of james grass types trying to harm or eat him in affection.

10248274
OK the badge stuff is just game mechanics heck no matter how many badges Ash had Charizard wouldn't listen to him and when he evolved from charmeleon to get back at the aerodactyl who stopped him from getting a nap he was perfectly fine with hurting and possibly killing Ash I know I might be taking it a bit far with the killing comment but Charizard showed no concern for what happened to Ash
Also James's Pokémon don't count because they still listen to him and heck Jessie and James actually disprove the thing of badges making Pokémon more submissive because they never collect badges and only one Pokémon that has been theirs as ever disobeyed and attacked one of them that being mimikyu also affectionately "attacking" their trainers is a sign of innocence and a lack of maturity the main reason James's cacnea hugged him in the first place was because James was nice to it and gave it food without expecting anything in return so it was grateful and none of James's Pokémon have disobeyed him(he also had a chimecho that would wrap it's tail around his head in affection and in the sun and moon anime he has a mariney that mildly poisons him because in that state he reminds it of a male mariney it once loved also note aside from the weird circumstance mariney always listens to James)

10248290
Tbf ash is like a walking Dragon ball character with what the show gives us. Surviving flamethrowers and even little girls being able to pick up 1ton cosmoem

10248295
Simple fact the cosmoem constantly floats so it's actual weight doesn't really come into play because it defies gravity

10248306
There is a till the issue of ash yeeting logs at team rocket and holding lavitar. As well as brocks Bonsley.

Login or register to comment