• Published 14th Feb 2013
  • 452 Views, 7 Comments

The Techno Crystal War. - SolidFerret



Electronic Notes and the gang now need to fight for the Crystal kingdom.

  • ...
3
 7
 452

The Cure.

"Where did he go?" Hard Chord wondered. Despite flying with Electronic Notes in chase, he didn't hear nor see him.

"Maybe he's just-" His sentence was cut off when Notes bumped into him and knocked him away.

Notes flew to the very top of the tower. The sharp edge was sliced away by a wing swipe fueled by dark magic, leaving a platform for him to stand on.

"This kingdom is now under my rule." He stared at the still setting sun. "Nopony can stop me."

But a voice called above him. Notes looked up to see Vinyl being held by Soarin.

"We need to get closer." She said.

"We can't. He'll take us down." Soarin grunted as he struggled to lift the mare.

Notes laughed evilly as he readied his wings. Vinyl had a look of horror and pleaded.

"No. No no no no." She shook her head frantically in hopes that Notes wouldn't attack.

Just before he could charge, a yell distracted him.

Hard Chord flew up the sides of the tower and struck Notes with a hoof. Notes staggered and fell off his platform. He slid down the tower slightly and tried to climb back up.

"Nows our chance." Soarin called as he lowered Vinyl to the platform.

But Vinyl had bad balance and fell down the tower. Much like her husband, she only slid down and tried to climb back up.

Soarin rushed to help but was stopped by Hard Chord.

"Just wait."

Vinyl struggled to climb up. The slope of the surface was steep and her hooves were slipping out from her.

"Notes help!" She called, hoping that he would snap out of his corruption and save her.

Nothing worked. Instead, she climbed up some more and was almost to the platform. When she put a hoof on it, she felt another one reaching for it.

She only got a glance to see Notes struggling to get up. Vinyl had an idea. She could grab his hoof and pull herself up. But she'll have to cure by doing so.

"Think. What's something he loves most about me?" Vinyl struggled to remember.

"Then she remembered.


"Well... everything about you." He concluded by kissing her lips.


"That's it"

Vinyl reached for and grabbed Notes hoof. Without hesitation, she quickly pulled herself up and kissed Notes on the lips as he struggled to climb up. At first his eyes widened in shock, then he closed them. But when he opened them again, they were his eyes. They weren't filled with evil and hatred, they were just his eyes.

At the bottom of the tower, the crystal heart began to glow until it sent a shockwave of light. Slaves had there shackles disintegrate right before their very eyes. The crystals around the city fell to dust. Crystal beasts crumpled to the ground.

But the one thing that made the group the most happy was when the gem prisons faded away. The ponies fell to the ground.

"Ugh my head." Rainbow Dash groaned as she rubbed it. But a pair of hooves wrapped around her. She turned and smiled to see Soarin hugging her.

Applejack groaned and felt her head and realized that her hat was missing.

"Applejack." She turned her head to see Caramel wearing her hat.

"Caramel!" Applejack exclaimed. Caramel quickly took off the hat and gave it to her.

"Are you okay?" He nearly yelled over the excitement.

"Aw shucks sugarcube. I can handle myself." Applejack leaned and kissed Caramel on the cheek.

"But I appreciate the concern." She smiled at him. Caramel only blushed more at the smile.

The ponies soon took on the look of crystal ponies. While soom examined their looks, Twilight look out to see Hard Chord hovering just outside of the room.

Twilight couldn't contain her excitement. "Hard Chord!" She yelled in excitement and jumped out at him. the contact made Hard Chord lose his balance and fall to the ground.

"TWILIGHT!'' Shining Armor ran over to the edge and saw Hard Chord rise above it with Twilight in his hold.

Pinkie looked and saw Nova Burst examining his new look. She bounced over to him.

"Hey Nova. You guys did it." She said as she pulled him into a hug.

Nova had the courage to ask. "Pinkie do you wanna go out sometime?" He didn't get nervous at all. After what he went through, he had to ask.

"Sure." Pinkie said simply. AS if it was just another question. Nova didn't have time to be shocked. He hugged her back.

Spike ran up and hugged Rarity. She hugged him back and petted his head.

Fluttershy starred at the others. She was glad that they found somepony or dragon to love. But she wish she could find somepony.

"Are you okay?" A deep, soft voice asked.

Fluttershy turned around to see Sharp Edge standing behind her. she lost herself and threw her hooves around him.

Electronic Notes and Vinyl Scratch looked at each others eyes. Notes held her as he floated above the crystal tower with his wings. A red gem in his throat, he kissed Vinyl once more.

It was over. Cheers form freed slaves were heard. The other crystal ponies thanked the group and ran back to be with their loved one as well.

The crystal heart glowed brightly. The rainbow that came from the tower lit the way across Equestria as the the moon rose.