• Published 14th Feb 2013
  • 452 Views, 7 Comments

The Techno Crystal War. - SolidFerret



Electronic Notes and the gang now need to fight for the Crystal kingdom.

  • ...
3
 7
 452

The Capture.

[A/N] I don't want to fucking talk about Valentines Day. She killed what was left of the good in me. I'm tired so let me be broken. Look down at the mess in front of me. Wait, got into typing lyrics like some dumb girl on facebook.



"I hope the druggies never find this place." Notes commented as they treaded the streets of the kingdom. The shining crystal walls of the building seemed to have lit the streets. The tower stood tall in the distance.

"Naw, I'm more concerned with your dragon friend then drug ponies." Edge said as they walked on.

"Hey! Spike is awesome. He knows how to control himself." Hard Chord snapped.

"Where is he?" Edge asked.

Hard Chord looked around the group and didn't see him. The little dragon was sucking on a building made of crystals, covering it with saliva.

"Well the boy's gotta eat." Hard Chord said sheepishly as he went over to pry the dragon from his snack. Spike resisted as he tasted a taste that would be unknown to his friends. Hard Chord kept pulling until Spike popped off and caused him and Hard Chord to fly backwards towards Fluttershy.

The mare screamed as she was knocked over to the ground. Sharp Edge trotted over and helped her up.

"Oh thank you-" Fluttershy cut her sentence off when she looked at Edges' eyes. They were aqua green just like his mane. Fluttershy had a hint of pink on her cheeks.

"You're welcome." Edge said to her.

"Didn't they dance at the wedding?" Vinyl whispered.

"Yeah. Edge is one of those ponies that's real quite until you get to know him. Once you do, he can be wild." Hard Chord said as Spike climbed on his back.

"Let's hurry. I need to meet Shining Armor and get my ass kicked." Hard Chord said.

"Come on. He won't do that." Twilight said as she shook her head."

"Well then lets go and see." Hard Chord said.

"I can't wait to see this." Notes commented as they entered the tower.


"You gotta be kidding me." Shining Armor sighed as he saw Twilights' coltfriend.

"Just like dad." Hard Chord said under his breath. It was true. Shining had the same reaction as Hard Chords' father when he came home with his piercing.

"BBBFF!" Twilight ran up and pulled her brother into a hug.

"Good to see you." He said as he hugged back.

"Hey where's Cadence?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know. She said she'd be here." Shining walked over to Hard Chord, who nearly coward in fear.

"Is this him?" He asked. Anger poorly hidden in his voice.

"Yep." Twilight said happily.

"Twilly, I love you but you could have done better."

"That was what my dad said when I was born." Hard Chord quipped.

"Hey! Shining I love him!" Twilight said. She had been hurt by her brothers comment.

"Twily I expected at least somepony that wasn't out casted in his foal years." Shining didn't bother to hise the harshness in hiss voice.

"Probably did better then you considering that i'm not a guard." Hard Chord said. Not showing anger and more like insulting him for a joke.

"Hey! I do better then some screamer!" Shining was on the verge of yelling.

While the two argued, Electronic Notes stared at the scenery. The glittering ponies below. One non-crystal pony caught his eye. A blue coat and an azure mane.

"Trixie?"

Suddenly a dark presence was felt. It seemed as though the happiness was sucked away.

"What are you trying to say?" Hard Chord yelled.

"I mean it. I don't want you dating my sister!"

Shining slammed his hooves down in anger. But as soon as contact was made...

Dark crystals rose from the ground. They separated Shining and Twilight from each other and from the rest.

"Oh buck!" Hard Chord yelled.

Sharp Edge lit his horn in a pink glow as a blade of magic appeared. He rushed forward and sliced it by moving his head. Only chip fell away from the prison.

"Crystals made for capturing are unbreakable. We need to move!" He yelled as the others made their way out. Hard Chord having to leave in tears at the thought of leaving his love.

"Move!" He said as they ran down a narrow hall way. Pinkie Pie lagged behind at the thought of leaving her friends. But when Crystal rose up in front of her, she knew that she thought wrong.

"HELP!" She screamed as she pounded at the wall.

"Pinkie!" Nova ran back to see Pinkies' tear stained face from behind the crystals.

"We can't Nova." Edge said as he pulled him away.

They kept moving. Crystals came from the walls and ceiling. Applejack ducked under one and lost her hat. Caramel grabbed it and kept moving.

But when when crystals rose up and around Fluttershy, even Edge tried to save her. Even if he said that he couldn't save the others.

"Hey Edge. We can't save her." Hard Chord said mocking him.

"Help me." She whimpered as the crystals closed and encased her in what looked like a gem. The gem rose away from the group.

"NO!" Edge yelled as she was carried away.

"Come on Edge. We have to go!" Soarin yelled.

They made their way outside to see the sky turn dark. Ponies everywhere were in a panic as crystal rose from grounds and from the walls of houses.

"Come on! There's a safe place I know of from the last time the shit hit the fan!" Edge yelled as he called the group over to an alley way.

But just as Applejack was about to get out, Two slim crystal pillars came from the wall shot forward. Applejack felt the air squeezed as as they pinned her.

"Caramel run!" She yelled. Knowing that he would try to save her.

"But I-"

"Go!"

Caramel felt tears swell up as he ran.

They kept going. But as they realized that were missing a stallion.

"Notes was behind Applejack when they got her." Vinyl had realized.

"I'll go look for him." Rainbow Dash volunteered. She took off.

"Wait! Take me with you!" She yelled.

"I'll take you." Soarin said as he picked her up and flew off and followed the rainbow trail.

Electronic Notes had ran about to find another way to the group. But a familiar mare blocked his path.

"Trixie. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm here for work." But Notes realized what it was. Her eyes were green and her horn was red again.

"Who did this?"

"A stallion said he could give me the powers of the alicorn amulet if I worked for him." She had a hint of madness in her voice. Notes could tell that she was with whoever was behind this.

"Now I can't let you escape." She said as red ropes appeared.

"Great." Notes gritted.

She lashed out at him. Notes dodged but was caught by another and flung into a wall. He got up and charged at Trixie. She simply laughed evilly and kept lashing out at him more. Notes kept trying to dodge if it weren't for the second rope that would catch him by the hoof.

He charged and tried to kick by flipping and bring his hoof down on her. Even when he hit her, she got back up and lashed a rope that wrapped around his neck. She pulled him closer.

"You know, I always thought you were cute." Notes gritted his teeth and grunted in pain from the burning snesation in his neck. Trixie leaned in to kiss him but was cut off by a magic blast.

"Get away from him you bitch."*

Trixie looked up to see Vinyl Scratch land in front of her.

"Good. I was told I could capture my own target." She tossed Notes into the air and at Rainbow Dash, who failed to catch him and was knocked out the sky and into an opening crystal prison.

Soarin only glared. "You'll pay for that you bitch!"

Trixie only laughed. Vinyl turned back to Soarin.

"Get him out of here!" She yelled.

"But-"

"NOW!" She yelled.

Soarin only nodded and picked up Notes. He flew back to the group.

Vinyl charged at Trixie. Trixie lashed a rope out at her and wrapped it around her neck.

"No need to worry about your crystal prison, I have something else for you." Trixie said menacingly as more ropes came in the form of the burning red.

Vinyls' eyes widened in horror.**


Soarin landed back and set the tired pony down.

"Where's Rainbow Dash and Vinyl?"

"Gone."

"Well lets keep moving. It's just down here." Edge pointed as they walked down.

Just as they got to the shelter and saw several ponies there, another crystal wall rose.

"Rarity!" Spike ran over and pounded at the wall. It only got darker until it disappeared.

"He targeted the Elements of Harmony." Edge said simply.

"Who's he?" Caramel asked, setting down Applejacks' hat.


Rarity was in tears. The crystals formed around her and she felt her self being lifted. She closed her eyes to prevent herself from looking down.

After feeling the movement come to a stop, Rarity opened her eyes and gasped. Around her stood her friends in crystal prisons. They were all where the heart was hidden at the top of the tower. Shining laid defeated as King Sombra laughed menacingly at the dark orange sky. Trixie walked over and looked at the sight with him as crystals formed a dome around the kingdom.

Vinyl Scratch stood defeated with red ropes around her body and pinning her hooves. Rarity looked up and in the center stood another crystal prison with Princess Cadence in it.




* Aliens reference. Don't care what you all say but I really am liking Colonial Marines right now.

** Star Wars fans would recognize this one. This is a replica of the scene from Star Wars: Clone Wars. Not the CGI one but the animated one.

A/N finished this while I took a break from Aliens Colonial Marines. Hope yall enjoyed and leave a comment, like and a fav. if you did.