• Published 14th Feb 2013
  • 452 Views, 7 Comments

The Techno Crystal War. - SolidFerret



Electronic Notes and the gang now need to fight for the Crystal kingdom.

  • ...
3
 7
 452

The Redemption.



Sharp Edge opened his eyes to see himself on the ground in front of the tower. King Sombra stared at him menacingly with his horn glowing with magic.

"I've had it with you." He growled. A magic blast shot, which Edge easily deflected.

"I should have fought you the moment you appeared." Edge said, his magic blade by his side. "So lets finish this here." He stared Sombra down.

Sombra wasted no time and began to fire magic blasts at Edge. Sharp Edge ran in circles while deflecting every shot. Sombra knew that Edge wouldn't be an easy target.

"Lets see how good you can see." Sombra said as he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Soon, the entire ground was covered in fog. Edge waved his blade around to hopefully clear some of it. But just as he began to waving, a force struck him in the back. Edge was knocked down and picked up and thrown. He hit what he assumed was the wall of some building and fell to the ground.

Sharp Edge got up and spun his blade till it made a complete circle. He spun it around his area and saw the fog clear. He was shocked to see that the building was a few feet behind him when he hadn't moved since he hit the wall.

"Strange." Edge thought out loud. But just as the last of the fog cleared, Sombra was seen leaping towards him. Edge leaped out him and kicked him in the face.

"Nice try." Edge commented, shaking his aqua green mane out of his face.

Sombra got up and glared at him. An idea popped in his head. He used his magic to summon crystals, which broke to reveal three crystal ponies.

"To damn easy." Edge quipped as he charged.

The crystal ponies charged at their opponent. Edge smirked and slashed at the one in front. It soon fell to dust at its very defeat. The other two tried to work together. Thy struck at different times from both side of the unicorn. But Edge simply slashed them at once.

Sombra leaped to face him again. This time, he used his magic to float around Edge on a dark cloud. Edge found a challenge of getting up to his height and striking him whilst dodging the magic blasts that left a big radius after every blast.

"There's got a be way." Edges' blade wouldn't get to the higher length of a normal katana. Maybe there was an attack Sombra had in mind in which he would swoop down at Edge.

"That's got to be it." Edge said.

But to do that, he would need to prove being chased after. Reflecting Sombras' attacks were pointless since they would blow Edge up.

So Edge ran off in circles. Sombra watched him go and kept firing magic blasts at him.

"Pathetic fool." Sombra taunted.

As Edge ran in circles, he noticed that Sombra only stayed in the center. Edge had an idea that just might kill him. He quickly turned down the middle and ran underneath Sombras cloud.

Sombra swooped down after him. Edge turned around and a flurry of sword attacks were swung at Sombra. The dark unicorn fell off his cloud and quickly made a crystal barrier to stop the finishing move.

Another crystal rose and shattered to make way for a crystal beast. It roared at Edge and began to swing its arms at him. Edge quickly dodged and did his old trick. He waited for the beast to slam his fist down and then Edge would run up ots arm and slash its head off.

But the to Edges surprise, when he ran up its arm, it flung it up in the air. Edge instead flipped and fell down to cut the beast in half.

"I've had enough." Sombra growled as his crystal shield lowered. "I want this to end NOW!" He yelled as his tail began to shift shape into a sword. Sombra laughed evilly as he pointed the sharp end at Edge.

"I'm ending this." Edge said in a low whisper-tone voice.

Edge waited and Sombra jumped at him. He swung his tail at full speed, almost to fast for Edge to handle. Sombra roared and whipped Edge with his tail. A deep cut was on his cheek as he flew back.

"Somethings not right." Edge said quietly. 'No matter how far I run, he seems to get me from over there.'

Edge thought that it was Sombras power and ran back. But was met with a tail jab that nearly took his life. Edge dodged and swung and hit Sombra so badly that it sent him flying back. But Edge could see him hit a wall that wasn't there. He noticed that Sombras body curved as if he hit something circular.

Edge had suspicions. Why did Sombra seem to not move around. He only stayed in a central area. As if he was trapped. Edge also noticed that nopony heard them and came to find them. Edge looked up and saw that the tower didn't have a red glow.

"Thats it!"

Edge's horn glowed brightly. He yelled out a battle cry and whipped his head around in a circle. The blade slashed around him and left slash marks in the air.

Edge opened his eyes to see the ground of the top of the tower. He saw a little bit of the kingdom being projected in the crystals that were cut down.

"Nice trick Sombra. A false world portrayed by your crystals." Edge had to give him credit. Nopony said it was fair game and Sombra actually had a good trick in his opinion. "But every trick has a flaw to it."

The others were there. Trixie clearly was defeated since she was tied up in her own ropes in a corner.

"ENOUGH!" Sombra roared so loud that the entire kingdom heard.

"You're right. Enough." Edge said back to him.

Sombra became so furious that his tail lashed out in several directions. Even cutting Vinyl down from the ceiling in his rage.

"Vinyl!" Electronic Notes flew over and caught his wife. He pried the ropes away and held her.

"Notes...Notes?" She said in a soft whisper at first.

"It's me." He said. Before the reunion could get more close, Sombra roared.

"I've had it with you." He roared as his magic began to power up.

Edge only smirked. "Lets end this." His horn glowed brightly as he charged King Sombra. Sombra shot his magic at him, but Edge dodged by slashing his head down to cut Sombra into nothing but light.

Only his smoke remained as it faded away. Edge kicked the dust of his fallen foe.

But something wasn't right. The ponies should have have been released and the kingdom should have been free. The only was is if someone took over Sombras dark power.

Vinyls scream interrupted Edges' thoughts. He turned around and his jaw nearly dropped at what he saw.

Electronic Notes stared at him with green eyes and dark magic surging through him.







[A/N] I'd like to thank Metal Gear Rising for the inspiration of Sharp Edges sweet ass moves.